It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail pushers/believers: you should be ashamed of yourselves

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZzurvanN

nothing worth replying to - I have no doubt you saw what you saw. I see no evidence you saw anything other than contrails and clouds.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Ah, but when I was a child in the 60's, contrails never lingered. Never.

Using your logic, contrails/chemtrails don't exist, because where I live, I never see them.

But I know that's not true, just because I don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist, right?

Same goes for you, I can assure you.

They lingered in the 60's, as they did since the 40's.

And may I ask your age sir/miss?
I know what I know.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I know what I know.

Good for you. One problem is you don't know what you don't know. A larger problem is your refusal to accept the fact that your personal sliver of experience is no match for the evidence against your belief.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I know what I know.

Good for you. One problem is you don't know what you don't know. A larger problem is your refusal to accept the fact that your personal sliver of experience is no match for the evidence against your belief.

Respect My Authoritah, you got the right Avatar. I can have my own opinion. Jr.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know what I know.

You can be as wrong as you like. You can grow up a little also.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm curious about your age Gaul, and if this is the same sky you remember growing up with. I am 36, spent almost my entire life in California, and this is not the sky I grew up with.

Also, I was asking to a response about the compartmentalization aspect of my comment, not my personal observations. Thanks much.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am 55, and if compartmentalization is in place then it is working well - as I have no evidence of it - what with having worked for airlines and/or aviation regulators all my adult life.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Granted, I'm only pushing 4 Decade here, but the jet set has increased since I was a kid.....not a day goes by that I don't read testimonials of folks hopping on flights for business, travel, leisure, etc. Makes sense with the increase of the population using sky travel there would be a bit more contrails in the skies overhead.

As far as "chemtrails" go - I don't get out much, but when it comes down to "being sprayed by the evil corporations and/or gubbmint" I'm also not from Kansas.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know what I know.

Which of course is part of my original argument. I was around in the 60's, you were not, yet you say this "slice" is unimportant, yet you were not there. There were no chemtrails, no black lines in the sky, or greasy rainbow patches.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I was around in the 60's, you were not,
There you go, wrong again.

yet you say this "slice" is unimportant
Memory and eyesight ok there? Since you put it in quotes, I actually said "sliver''. Yes, your experience, even if recalled correctly, is but a sliver compared to the evidence that contrails persisted and spread in the 60s and even before that.

I never saw a comet or shooting star in the 60s. If I were 'smart' like you I would claim they didn't exist then.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thank you for your response Gaul. I have no doubt of your expertise and experience in your field. In my thinking, if this program were occurring, those in that field would necessarily be kept in the dark.

Anyway, excellent thought provoking thread. I urge all to keep their eyes open and their ability to trust their observations and critically think intact.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I urge all to keep their eyes open and their ability to trust their observations

Our eyes are not all that reliable. Unless, perhaps you have spectroscopic vision. Most people I know, don't.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

There were no chemtrails,

And there still isn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I know what I know.

Which of course is part of my original argument. I was around in the 60's, you were not, yet you say this "slice" is unimportant, yet you were not there. There were no chemtrails, no black lines in the sky, or greasy rainbow patches.

How do you explain the pictures and movies that prove you completely wrong? Is all that a conspiracy too?

In the 60's there was air travel and contrails. In 2014 air travel has increased a lot. With that increase each year, that means there have been more and more planes flying. And somewhere in there around the 90's, a newer engine technology started to emerge having more efficiency and being more prone to create contrails. I'm only 45, so I can only attest to the 70's and up, but I remember persisting contrails back then.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZzurvanN
Thank you for your response Gaul. I have no doubt of your expertise and experience in your field. In my thinking, if this program were occurring, those in that field would necessarily be kept in the dark.

Those that inspect the aircraft before and after takeoff would be kept in the dark of this? Huge tanks full of some mystery chemical that has to be loaded before each flight, on aircraft all over the world. Seriously? You sir, have a fantastic imagination.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

There were no chemtrails, no black lines in the sky, or greasy rainbow patches.

So when you were younger in the 60's did you even know what a contrail was and did you know anything about the atmosphere, and what causes the things your seeing today now that you know more about it?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I was around in the sixties too. Even I f I wasn't, there is enough evidence around that persistent contrails were well known and common enough back then and even earlier, even if you weren't seeing them.

Here is one such piece of evidence

Published in a weekly aviation magazine in 1956! Why would they write about something 40 years before it happened?
Here is the source so you don't have to take my word for it. If you search their archive you'll find references going further back too

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

My age is irrelevant.

Did you personally see JFK's moon speech?
Did you personally see the Berlin wall being built?
Did you personally see Martin Luther King's speech?

No? But they did happen right, and all during the 60's.

Persistent contrails did happen too, just because you personally didn't see something, doesn't mean it ever happened..this is proven with the above events.

So your opinion is wrong.

edit on 8/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I know what I know.

So on the one hand there's decades worth of science papers, newspaper articles, pictures, videos, TV news reports, magazine articles, art & literature, anecdotes and the laws of physics that say these trails have always been around and on the other hand there's your memory.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Seen this today:

C-130 aircraft caught dropping massive ‘raindrop shaped fibers’ onto populace, lab tests confirm ‘metals’

Noooo. Your kidding me! Geo-Engineering with toxic metals?

‘Marie Snow and her friend Cori Gunnels knew they stumbled across something sinister, one November day, this year, when they saw what appeared to be 50 to 60-foot long “raindrops”, “solid” in nature, falling from the sky in clusters, after three military aircraft, including a C-130, flew overhead, minutes prior, at an altitude of an estimated 5,000-8,000 ft.

Using critical thinking skills, Snow and Gunnels, patriots and local residents, decided to collect samples of the fibrous material which was deployed from the three military planes earlier that day, saving the samples for testing. In fact, the fibers looked so ominous that Snow even opted not to touch them with her “bare hands” and collected them on “white pieces of paper”.’

Oopsies! Caught again! When will they ever learn?

C-130's dropping 'Metals' on people!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join