It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you know anyone that the government represents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know anyone that feels represented by our representatives . Do you know anyone that agrees with giving billions of tax dollars to other countries, or the countless other programs in which the money has not been accounted for? Anyone feel like they are really being represented?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I was homeless for 8 years.

Until i find a congressman/senator/rep that has done the same, i will NEVER feel represented. Same with going to trial by jury. I want 12 homeless people in the jury, otherwise it is not a jury of my peers.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It may be the new collectivism... They be the 'collect' and we be the ism. (Indentured slave mortgage) hahaha hard to come up with something better at the spur of the moment.. sorry

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I am sixty eight...and have NEVER felt that I was represented by anyone in the government...elected or otherwise.....
If humanity was ever represented in government...it would be a first.......never happen....so solly....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure that I was not alone in my thinking on the matter. But they sure do know what we want so they can tell us what we want to hear in order to get the votes needed to get the job and go in and do the exact opposite of what they claim they to want to do.
They should need a license and be drug tested to practice politics. Just like almost every other job field in the country.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The UK gov. represents the Etonion schoolboys and their wish to continue being abused on their way to power.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think the elite very wealthy Americans feel represented by this current government;

They seem to be doing much better financially than the working taxpayers.

www.thebalance.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Goverment represents the uber wealthy, the generational ruling class, as for the rest of us were numbers on a screen, inconsequential and disposable.

top topics

join