It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESA Astronaut Sees Great looking orange glow only see in the station!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Disclose TV

Guys! I'm not sure if this has been posted as yet, but here's something that blew my mind! This incident if true, which it probably is (Why would an astronaut lie?), could be the smoking gun evidence of the existence of aliens on Earth!

December 3, 2014 - Here we have ESA (European Space Agency) Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti preparing to dock with the space station when a brilliant orange light suddenly begins to reflect off of the solar panels of the pod and what Samantha sees both shocks and awes her. You can hear her voice in the video. She saw something powerfully lit up that came to greet her. A glowing UFO must have appeared near her to say welcome. As you all know, sightings of UFOs at the space station is a weekly event. Sometimes so close its docked to the station and other times far in the distance.

Astronauts are prepared for everything and are always the toughest and most fearless of the pick. The only thing that could cause such a emotional reaction from a tried and true astronaut would be a close up encounter with an alien craft. Listen to her voice. She was blown away!

Samantha Cristogoretti states:

"As I turned to look out at the beginning I looked back and saw one of the solar panels of our Soyuz. Then my eyes caught something in your peripheral vision. And as I turned around slowly, when I realized what I was seeing, I was overwhelmed by sheer amazement and joy: the Space Station was there but it was not just any views. The enormous solar panels were inundated with a blaze of orange light, vivid, warm, almost alien."
Read more in the link below.

And here's the video....

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

edit on 3-12-2014 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2014 by Springer because: Edited title to more accurately reflect the content.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Heard it now and it is in French but she did say something like "Oh my god oh my god".

Cool btw s&F.

Oh and does anyone remember the alien walking around on the outside of the ISS? it was on ATS a couple of years back but I can not find it.
edit on 3-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Here

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Is that the satellite they were looking at? ...could have been the sun reflecting an orange tinge on it?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The sound in her voice is so genuine, and the Orange is such a powerful orange! I feel, even just watching the video, where you see nothing major, that I have witnessed something spectacular. Also first post so hey ATS

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Is that the satellite they were looking at? ...could have been the sun reflecting an orange tinge on it?

The color of the sun's reflection (if it was) can't change that fast considering that the speed of the ISIS is around 25,000 kmph only!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
so she was amazed at the orange light on the solar panels, but did she actually say she saw a UFO?
no she didn`t.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It sounds to me like she saw a spectacular view and was overcome with emotion. She probably saw the sun "rising" above Earth's horizon. Views from space are known to bring people to tears.

I don't see anything in her words or the video that implies she saw a UFO.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's her FULL DISCLOSURE regarding the event via Google+...

Something to ponder on before I give the link

There is another part to her exclamation of

I had released my shoulder straps quite a bit at that point, so I was floating over my seat. As I turned to look outside, at first I looked back and saw one of our Soyuz solar panels, which I had seen before of course. Then my eyes caught something in the peripheral view. And as I slowly turned my gaze and when I realized what I was seeing, I was overcome by pure amazement and joy: the Space Station was there, but not just any view. The huge solar panels were flooded in a blaze of orange light, vivid, warm almost alien. I couldn’t help exclaiming something aloud, which you can probably hear in the recordings of our docking, since at that point we were “hot mic” with Mission Control. Anton reminded me of that and so I tried to contain my amazement and return to the docking monitoring. When I peaked again later, the orange glow was gone.

Butch told me later that he had heard my amazement on com when "the Station had turned orange.” I didn’t know, but apparently there’s only a few seconds during day-night transition that the Station is lit by that amazing orange glow. And it happened to be exactly when I peaked outside! I feel very fortunate that I had such a unique first glimpse of our human outpost in space: such a great welcome!

Link

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There is something Orange on the far left.

Looks like the edge of something round.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

So this thread belongs in the hoax bin.
She didn't see an alien after all

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So this thread belongs in the hoax bin.
She didn't see an alien after all

Yes sir...

Damn it!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You know when you see a thread title and want it to be true so much.....
Well this was one of those

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
Here's her FULL DISCLOSURE regarding the event via Google+...

Something to ponder on before I give the link

There is another part to her exclamation of

I had released my shoulder straps quite a bit at that point, so I was floating over my seat. As I turned to look outside, at first I looked back and saw one of our Soyuz solar panels, which I had seen before of course. Then my eyes caught something in the peripheral view. And as I slowly turned my gaze and when I realized what I was seeing, I was overcome by pure amazement and joy: the Space Station was there, but not just any view. The huge solar panels were flooded in a blaze of orange light, vivid, warm almost alien. I couldn’t help exclaiming something aloud, which you can probably hear in the recordings of our docking, since at that point we were “hot mic” with Mission Control. Anton reminded me of that and so I tried to contain my amazement and return to the docking monitoring. When I peaked again later, the orange glow was gone.

Butch told me later that he had heard my amazement on com when "the Station had turned orange.” I didn’t know, but apparently there’s only a few seconds during day-night transition that the Station is lit by that amazing orange glow. And it happened to be exactly when I peaked outside! I feel very fortunate that I had such a unique first glimpse of our human outpost in space: such a great welcome!

Link

And there you have it.

It doesn't take aliens to make space a magnificent and awe-inspiring place.

Here's "Top Gear's" James May being overcome by emotion from a 70,000' flight in a U2:

edit on 12/3/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was already working on my "I knew it" speech.

Back in the file for another day.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The video has the light dimming outside as the craft crosses the terminator. The bright landing light on the front of the Russian craft docking with the space station (POV) appears to get brighter because it is.

Lights appear brighter in the dark than they do in daylight.

My take…

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

This manner of thread and title is what gives UFOlogy a bad name, leading to distrust and disgust both within and without the fold.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I read all links and apparently every day there is a few moments the space station is lit up in an orange glow....she just happen to see it. Is that what I'm to understand with all this? ...so....no UFO... No Alien....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
op should know better. What the hell is with the bunk title? And who are the dim-wits that s&f these threads?

shame.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
op should know better. What the hell is with the bunk title? And who are the dim-wits that s&f these threads?

shame.

I'm guilty bro/gal.

The difference is I did try and follow up.

Even so; my aspirations sometimes get the best of me. Damned humanity I reckon.

ETA...chuckles as the room "clears"

edit on 12/3/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join