It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

What more do we need to see the significance of Adam hanging on the cross to pay Yahweh's blood shed.

Where did Adam hang on a cross?

I am glad you are asking questions now. I have answered this to you in the thread about Adam.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Who is the Son of God? Adam. Who hung on the cross? Mary is from the direct seed line of David. By this, we trace her back to Adam. She is the female side of the rib. Who impregnated Mary? Check the Bible for the answer, but it was not Joseph. The pure seed from Adam is likely what was used. Once the two became one again in the form of Jesus, we have the firstfruits of the refined man.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Can you answer your question from what I have provided? What is the answer?

This raises a question for yet another thread. What if Yahweh impregnated Mary? We have yet another mystery here for another day. There are always questions that allow room for doubt. By asking questions, we allow God room to answer. This is my process. I seek, find and adapt.

This is the point of having an adversary to overcome. You don't wrestle against me. I am not your adversary.

So you are saying that the person crucified was Adam?

Interesting to note that Adam died 4000 before the Crucifixion. So you have a major flaw here. Also, reading and studding ancient document from over 2000 years ago, kept behind lock and key in the world's largest libraries, you will find that both Pilate and Herod confirmed Yahoshau's identity, even before the Crucifixion. Official documents of those 'investigations' is still in the possession of the Vatican Library.

Again, you are creating wild assumption with no basses to back op your claim

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This raises a question for yet another thread. What if Yahweh impregnated Mary?

What do you mean 'What if"? He did! Yet again will assumptions with nothing to back up your claim, and plenty against.

I am beginning what your agenda is in all of this.

Is it to spread truth?
Nope, can't be that, because it is not truth.

Is it to get input from others?
Nope, can't be that either seeing that you ignore almost everyone.

So what is your agenda?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join