It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

It's not off topic really. If we know the IP location it verifies the thread.

Certainly not drifting off topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

It's not off topic really. If we know the IP location it verifies the thread.

Certainly not drifting off topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't know why those posts were removed and considered as off-topic, but I think it would a great thing to do. To check the IP Address.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Excluding the ufo story I've gone through some similar experiences where after a time
a family member witnessed my room rental in my home was occupied by friends of an ex partner.

It appears these criminals are involved with a form of harassment that instead of just hacking a person's computer and phone to cause disruption , it is taken one step further into a real time life hack. I moved a couple times and noticed the first thing they do is intercept all communications. This I found out the day I drove to the cable company and questioned the secretary on my cable apt . Her records showed I had cancelled my apt , yet a man in a private contractor vehicle, claiming to be from this service provider had rewired my broken internet connection. That computer and phone never worked right, along with several more, eventually being destroyed causing me the expense of replacement.
I played a few games myself speaking false information to investigate if these perpetrators were privy to personal information inside my home to discover for myself this was true. Very creepy.

When they play their theater like stunts they always do it at a time where an innocent bystander can be easily blamed, and also make it appear there are more people are involved making the victim appear unrealistic. Be very careful when talking of experiences with friends and family for these stunts seem to be reversed engineered from lists of symptoms of mental illness and criminal behaviour. For example, one day while enjoying a shop at the mall each store I noticed the clerk on the phone when I arrived then the clerk came right over closely watching every thing I did. Then I entered a store to have the manager throw me out. So the next store I walked right it to the clerk's cash counter by the phone and stood right beside her, calmly looking at jewellery, so I could hear the conversation. There was a loud voice identifying himself as a police officer telling the clerk a known thief had just entered the store, he described me . telling her she should watch my hands closely. So she immediately did what she was told to do. The point I'm making is that before I overheard the conversation it appeared to me the whole mall was out to get me . Had I told a friend that I would have appeared unrealistic . When all it was, was one person with a cell phone. It is good OP that you did not get violent with that cable guy for they could have called a real cable guy and told him to walk right in. Set up, jailed and operation completed.

Secure your home with a good security system, don't put it online. Install deadbolts, and remove regular locks that can be easily accessed, and don't put the package in the garbage for with this these criminals can get the key code and just order a key for your home. Watch people who try to get into your life or the affairs of your family too quickly. I've found in my life these people are brazen and will get real close like being your babysitter or yard worker. Then they are in your home. I've noticed people involved with these crimes seem to be involved with hard street drugs and are very dangerous.

Accounts I've read online of similar experiences appears to indicate an instruction booklet of methods of some kind, are being followed . Our legal system needs to be revamped to include proper investigation of these high tech crimes, to help police identify more easily the difference between mental illness and harassment. In the meantime be careful things are not always how they seem.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
1 is not sure
but maybe all communications are secure
in order to protect a planets security...

If sensitive data is observed
related to ALIENS and OTHER WORLDS
perhaps that gets their attention.

So a visit may be permitted
to verify if data sensitive
is from a NU source or reformulated data from the past?

To check and see
on you and "we" if ANOTHER? ALIEN
or dimensional contact has been established

And if confirmed that yes
with Aliens have connect
then more extensive observations may occur

To 1 YES it important to see
if the contact or
isitor
is a matter of national security
so their jobs in black operations are understood

Hopefully after evaluation
the security contemplation
can confirm your benevolence associated with the sensitive data observed

Just to make sure
your not a ALIEN pirate or innerdimensional here to explore
and survey another planet for the taking...

So its understood why the men/women/et

clothed in black seem to attract to various interest on the planet

For without these secret force
its possible a planet can be took
and its inhabitants enslaved or whisked away

So if sensitive data is obtained
remember whats at stake and understand
that w/o them here to oversee
this planet may not be safe for you and many

I dont know if 1 has encountered the who could be labeled MIB, but I think that some of the Conspiracy Theory data shared on the interwebs and HERE on ATS can attract them if its OBJECTIVE TRUTH related information that can have affects on a planets security.

I do remember a few years back when I was researching information on Reptilians and the ANNUNAKI and the DROPAZ as well as the GREY and ELENIN!!! the nothing happened here Comet like celestial
for example I would see these large pick up trucks.
They would be in various colors but usually had someone riding in them with shades most if not all of the time
but when I would think or sight them w/o fear they would seemingly disappear or "switch" vehicles

I also had a lady
who I noticed near my home.
she claimed to be looking at some property next door, but never moved in.
This was after the Norway Spiral anomaly and near when the EA*RTH was preparing to bomb the LUNAR surface, for water exploration...
Her name was BLANCA LISA MICHEAL RAPHAEL KENNEDY
OR WHITE ROSE is what she liked to be called.

She spoke to me of the MIB interestingly and how they were responsible for advanced technology associated with EA*RTH.
She started coming past the house more frequent it scared my girlfriend back then a little because we would awake with her pounding on the door?
I being me trying to read her would go out to chat with her even offered her some coffee ironically...
We discussed the moon bombing-they grey the ANNUNAKI and something she called the pention llama? I still dont understand what that is but she mentioned George Washingtons Spirit
and how CHINA was searching for the pention llama for some reason. Yes I know this sounds crazy but I am sound in my mind strength so I dont mind sharing... Eventually she tried to bring us food-marshmallows and brownies
- maybe
my girlfriend didnt eat any of it me being the being I am I ate some of the brownies...
She came past one last time told me how she writes papers for the POTUS and also the Vatican and how she had a car like the black one PRES. Kennedy rip or Secret service from the past drove and how she had 3 twin sons triplets in the military. Then I heard from her no more. She said her Kennedy bloodline was from Spain?
That was an interesting experience odd but still interesting, I hope she is ok...

To conclude I dont know who the MIB are exactly but they appear to handle planetary functions of security. Maybe if malevolence is detected they take you... ... ... into a underground or off planet base/lab for closer evaluations, not sure.
I dont think they like when you wear sunglasses though
and again they may monitor ALL planetary communications observing for signs of calls to local officials related to sightings abductions or landings of the unknown, but they dont seem like they are here to attack any for no reason. Who knows where their orders come from could be SATURN watching over EA*RTH... I hope my share was not too outta box but this was my experience ATS.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/5/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

HOLD on if you pop a GREY with an FAL and in only irritates them WHAT the hell will a MIB do if you draw down?

who said shooting a grey with a FAL would only irritate them? apparently schneider was able to drop them with a PPK so i'm sure an FAL would do the job. As for the MIB, who knows, never heard any stories of someone shooting/killing one. Maybe if he was shooting slugs out of that remmington he could just take its head off. lol

Anyway as for the claims of the government posting under someones account. It's really very simple and the software exists and is readily available to regular people. If it were the government who knows what little toys they could use against someone to discredit them.

IP Spoofer and a Keylogger. Someone can cause a lot of damage to someone with those two little pieces of software. So it's not out of the realm of possibility for similar things to be used in discrediting someone.

If the OP really did experience what he said I would imagine that "they" would take whatever steps necessary to discredit him. There would be no step or precaution that "they" wouldn't consider taking as the ends always justify the means with "them".
edit on 5-12-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
First off I think you've given enough away on here to allow yourself to tell us what you have witnessed. My gut feeling is nothing... but only you can prove this feeling wrong.

Second I think you should confront the guy. Or shoot him.

This is what I was thinking, if it's always the same person, why aren't you confronting him? If a person who had been following me all of a sudden shows up on my porch holding a pizza I ordered, I would probably draw on him because at that point, I would feel that my life is being threatened.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Heres what i dont understand:

I ordered a pizza for my family. The doorbell rang and I went to pay. It wasn't our usual delivery boy. It was this same quirky nut job "man in black". He smiled set the pizza down and walked away. I called the pizza place back and they had no record of my call.

You called a pizza place and they had no record of your call? How did they know you were about to order the pizza and redirect you to their guys instead of the pizza place? (Assuming you dialed the same number)

Your hoise must be bugged..... Haha..... Bugged... What does that even mean these days when they can spy on us with our own gadgets....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

What I'm saying is, he should't had mentioned it in the first place! He's basically saying, I have TONS of evidence, but I'm not going to show anyone. it's kinda like waving a piece of meat to a hungry dog...

He might as well show it...like these people have no idea he even started this topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He's a fraud, seriously dudes. His story doesn't make any sense. There are numerous holes, most importantly of which the fact that if he were to have gone to a hospital after this event (which he claims he did), there is no possible way the hospital would just draw blood and then let him go. He would be held there for a minimum of 48 hours to do an entire physical work-up and altered mental status work-up because the physician would obviously think that he was having delusions. He claims to have gotten blood drawn by a nurse, and then drove with a cop out to where this event took place all in the same night. OK, then I'd like to know more about this blood test. What did it show? You claim to have been injected into the neck with something; this would undoubtedly show up in a blood test on that same day. So what did it show? Was your medical examination at all remarkable? Additionally, if he is truly being harassed and followed, why hasn't he spoken to any type of law enforcement to catch this guy and throw him in jail, or at least find out who he is? I'm not buying any of it.
edit on 5-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: another thought

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Char-Lee

throw it out , never , that could be the only surviving dna of MIB *non-glove wearing permitting* .. that's something that isn't all that usual tidy people by all accounts .. and besides if op has tapes , well don't be that guy

funbox

Could be filled with nanites! Could have fake fingerprints...not hard now days better than gloves ooowee you are thinking to old!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

There is one option that we are all missing, it sounds like he is interacting with an alternate timeline in an alternate universe. This possibly could explain several things. This "other" poster really is him but in another timeline where he does have Fantasy prone disease. It would also explain why his car moved on so on. The initial encounter was most likely a failed attempt from the shape shifters assuming his identity. The pizza was from the other reality also. Has to be.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OP you are alive! Clearly you are not a big deal! The big deal people are DEAD!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

If this is really the case, I would suggest getting spiritual. First and foremost, a modest knowledge and practice of the occult sciences would benefit you greatly. Learn the LBRP, you'll notice a difference immediately after practicing it. Having angels on your side does wonders. Get into meditation-TM or Vipassana. Learn about the law of attraction and the power of thought, and use it to your advantage. Prayer is powerful as well. Energy work really works also.

Just don't get hung up on dogma, all spiritual practices will benefit you, and you can use them in any way you prefer. Even if spirituality is just man's proxy mechanism for doing things he thinks he can't, it effin works.

After some time you'll find your zen, a comfortable space, you'll be such a spiritual powerhouse that the MIB might as well not even exist. They will have officially lost, and might even give up on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

About 85% sure this is sarcastic, but can't be too sure on this site.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Linda Muolton Howe has a storty about an A-team in laos.
I have heard about such things.The B52 that was full of mutilated crew comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Sadly we will probably never get to the truth of the matter and all we have to go on is anonymous postings from a single account. Its quite possible that the fluctuations between worlds is causing a serious rip in the fabric of space-time. I am also thinking that the same phenomenon may be causing the lack of common sense and also suspended belief structures. I admit that this is pure conjecture on my part.

There is the off chance that this story is a complete fabrication but the probability of this happening on ATS? I mean it hasn't happened in over 2 weeks.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I guess I'm a bit confused as to what exactly it is that you're suggesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188

I guess I'm a bit confused as to what exactly it is that you're suggesting.

I am suggesting that if no line is drawn on these threads, my doppelgänger from the other side promised he would be posting here more frequently. in the alternate universe, we have the same IP address btw.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join