It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Initially I had intended to never talk about this here. The reason I did is because I found three posts attributed to me that I didn't make. In each I talked about my "llifelong struggle with fantasy prone personality disorder". I didn't make those posts. It was someone using my ats account. That's what brought all of this about.

You got me thinking about this. so it sounds like someone is using your ATS account. Do you think they have your password or what? Did you change your password since? Could they be making these posts from inside your home or another computer that you are logged into still?

Can you help identify which posts aren't yours? I could only find references to your "fantasy prone personality disorder" in this one thread that you started. Should we assume you didn't make this thread?

The heebie jeebies
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:38 AM

originally posted by: duaneology
Does anyone else surf ATS late at night in bed and then get kind of creeped out and think every sound is an alien coming with his probe out? My wife thinks I'm very silly for spooking myself the way I do. She says I'm like a 10 year old.

The weird thing is that when I'm really focused on the subject, be it in a book, on ATS or some other site, I find strange things happening. Unusual noises, strange light fluctuations and shadows in my yard, etc. I know it's just my fantasy prone imagination but is it??? What if just the act of intense concentration can cause an event?

Now I sound like a crazy person

I'm going to go snuggle next to my wife and enjoy my heebie jeebies

Goodnight all.

Not you?

2 hours later...
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM

originally posted by: and14263
Have a read of this it may interest you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is interesting thanks for the link.

I do have a fantasy prone personality and knowing that allows me to write off the things that go bump in the night. I do like frightening myself though and occasionally letting my imagination run wild.

There was a time when I was very young, before I was diagnosed with fantasy prone personality or FPP, when I did believe the stuff of my imagination to be real. I was seeing ghosts and goblins and aliens every where. I would read alien abduction stories and see and feel the details so vividly that I became convinced it was happening to me too.

I wasn't crazy...I just had this ridiculous hyperactive imagination and being just a kid I didn't yet know the difference between something intensely experienced in my mind and the real world. Come to think of it that kind of sounds like someone who's crazy. Oh well, I'm better now

Not you?

14 minutes later...
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:41 AM

a reply to: Caver78

I do recall reading something about particle physicists or some sort of scientists noting changes to the results based on the thoughts of the observer. I can't remember the details though and I'm too tired to look it up.

There is also the 'Phillip Experiment' which I find very fascinating.

www.time-loops.net...

You?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM

a reply to: Caver78

So does that mean that those with fantasy prone personality disorder are seeing and experiencing things that aren't really occurring or is it possible that the FPP type is a conduit through which strangeness manifests itself?

I've often wondered that about schizophrenics. Perhaps they're tuned into something the rest of us are simply incapable of receiving? And it eventually drives them mad.

Not you?

ETA: Then there were more posts that were you?
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:41 AM
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM

So how do we know who the real duaneology is? If someone really does have your account and is able to make posts, I would be concerned. What steps did you take to secure your account?

edit on 4-12-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Finally catching on haha

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188

Finally catching on haha

I didn't post that

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Wow! Good catch.....I read your posts grateful dead n, that you found and then re-read the op initial post in this thread. The writing style seems alittle different. They don't match in maturity and flow /usage of wording. ....or am I reading into that. ? At least that's what I see....

edit on 4-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oops I meant my above response to be to you! Sorry late night here...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

haha nice

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

And yes, you're looking into it too much for sure. Or you're not, and he did that on purpose. Either way, nobody hacked his account.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Another member had their account hacked ( or so,they claimed) a few months ago too. ...They actually sent me a u2u apology....it was for for a response in a post, and they said they did not post it and some one else had hacked their account. .....I just remembered that! Huh, weird.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ah it happens. Those MIB they always like to prank on people, though usually they flash them and make them forget after.

But Hey! You got to look on the bright side, at least they did not kick you dog, free pizza is really getting off easy as far as pranks and messing with peoples minds go. That is! I am quite sure you will get over it.

edit on 10pmThursdaypm042014f4pmThu, 04 Dec 2014 22:56:55 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

HOLD on if you pop a GREY with an FAL and in only irritates them WHAT the hell will a MIB do if you draw down?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

I understand what you're saying. The same is true of people who believe in abductions by aliens and subsequently claim to have been abducted or believe in Jesus or the Virgin Mary and experience something that reinforces that belief. Perhaps all these people experienced something and interpreted it to suit their psychological mindsets. Of course, it's entirely possible that they didn't experience anything and are psychologically disturbed or simply made it up for sport.

If you assume he made it up, do you think he did so with conscious awareness of having done so?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I totally believe your story and what you are experiencing. You have been entered into a modern day Mk Ultra type program of psychological operations and harassment against you. If you are trying to figure out why this is happening to you it usually starts out because of them ( government intelligence agencies) attempting to suppress dissenters so try to figure out what in your past might have caused them to come after you but there is no sure way to ever no for sure. All these programs have to do with mind control and they have certainly changed your perception on your reality and what you thought you used to know about the reality you experience everyday. That is the mind control by invading all levels of your life, you experience the world in a new way that I am sure you never even fathomed before. The research they gather by messing with people individually all goes into mind control operations against the masses. I relate to your story because I myself have been stalked and harassed with psyche operations for about 8.5 years now by the U.S. Government and/or one of its contractors that do these things. Hold on tight, you are in for a long trippy ride.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SnappyGray

I totally believe your story and what you are experiencing. You have been entered into a modern day Mk Ultra type program of psychological operations and harassment against you. If you are trying to figure out why this is happening to you it usually starts out because of them ( government intelligence agencies) attempting to suppress dissenters so try to figure out what in your past might have caused them to come after you but there is no sure way to ever no for sure. All these programs have to do with mind control and they have certainly changed your perception on your reality and what you thought you used to know about the reality you experience everyday. That is the mind control by invading all levels of your life, you experience the world in a new way that I am sure you never even fathomed before. The research they gather by messing with people individually all goes into mind control operations against the masses. I relate to your story because I myself have been stalked and harassed with psyche operations for about 8.5 years now by the U.S. Government and/or one of its contractors that do these things. Hold on tight, you are in for a long trippy ride.

Dissenters from what? Do you plan to share your experiences?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Man - this gets weirder.

When I read that Heebie Jeebies thread I honestly noticed a different style in the OP. So much so that I thought you were having a bit of a joke or IT WASN'T YOU!

Now... The fact that you say further on in the thread that you 'regret making the silly post' does cast doubt on it being someone else. I wonder now why you didn't admit in that thread it wasn't you.

This leads me in a few different ways:

1) You're 100% genuine. Someone's messing with you and you've taken a risk and spilled the beans. I hope this is the case, I really really do.

2) You have split personality disorder of the extreme type. You made all the posts but cannot remember doing so.

3) You are schizophrenic and have experienced hallucinations, you believe them and believe you are being followed. Typical symptoms are shown throughout the thread.

4) You're having us on.

Don't be pi***d off with me. I really want to believe. In many ways I do believe but in the spirit of denying ignorance I have to write on here what is running through my mind.

Maybe the mods can track the IP from where the posts originated?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Sounds really annoying man , I would just be so annoyed with that # , spoling your food , that's low man , no one #s with my food , if I'm hungry and some MIB messed up my dinner I'd be raging enough to kill the man !

All of the things you mentioned seems like they could easily make someone look nuts , but remember conspiracy theorists are the sane ones

I believe your story , would be good to see some videos of the alleged MIB's just wanna know what they look like , if they look the same in that sliding doors video that was doing the rounds a while back !

Get yourself a proton mail account and then send your stuff to us !

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: lindalinda

Oh yeah and you believe that? You actually believe in your heart that somebody besides him was posting on his behalf? Really? Pretty convenient that it fits right into his story that "strange things are happening." What convenient proof. How would this happen? Somebody hacked his password? Used his computer when he wasn't looking? He didn't care to look into this any further? Just brushed it off as your everyday oddity? I think not. Use your mind.

Nice job Kaye 1188! His story or any story like his simply needs evidence to baĉk it up. He says he has it, I feel he doesn't.
My gut says this is ĉomplete b.s. No offense OP, but your past posts, with the dates showing they precluded the supposed happenings on this post, throw cold water all over this thread. There's no denying t.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ethically I shouldn't do this but.....

Your previous post here

And here

Leads me to the sad conclusion that you are indeed experiencing some sort of mental affliction.

It's time to bring out the videos or go get help.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
In order to not put this thread into garbage we need to see some evidence. Doesn't matter how much video-footage you can upload. We just need to see at least something.

All in all, it is very interesting to read and it's really intriguing IMO, but without your über-secret video-footage, there is little that can be done.

Show us the videos and you will be remembered and not forgotten.

Or are you going to tease as with that statement "evidence is somewhere safe, to be released upon my demise" ?
that's stupid, innit?

edit on 5-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join