It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
What your describing sounds like 'gaslighting' a form of group or gang stalking. They are usually subtle tactics utilized to decrease credibility and increase feelings of paranoia. The Manson family used to do it but they called it "creepy crawling" as a psyop tactic it was developed by the Stasi.

The way it works is diabolical in that not only does it seek to reduce your credibility to others but ideally to disrupt your internal credibility so that you will doubt yourself.

There's some information online but admittedly it is hard to weed out pertinent information from potentially paranoid ravings of people with actual mental disorders. Personally I think one can usually "feel" if the account is genuine. But this lends itself to problem because it offers no confirmation to the situation, being merely one's opinion.

Apart from the Manson gang, which groups are known to use this method? It seems that it would be reserved for cases where someone has highly valuable information and not the sighting of a UFO which is so common as to be mundane.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Actually the debunking of certain non human earthly situations have a huge black budget in the billions. The main thing to do in order to escape the power of their disinformation, is to not use all the unanswered "Why's" to shrug it all off as nonsense. That is their number one asset. It is because everyone as a whole doesn't know the whys of it all, that they have been so successful at keeping secret, all the worst things of what is going on. I know a few things about it because of contacts in the military, and one of them is that these are not happening for the success of mankind. These incidents being reported also seem to always confirm this, regardless of if it is actually happening or not. The fact is, it isn't making anyone on average "better".

In other words, just because there is no answers to why it is happening, doesn't mean it isn't. Someone or something's have a motive against people, or certain groups of people deemed a threat to them. I have friends who are too afraid to try to find out more about it even, and all they know is that there is something dark and harmful to the future of the human race going on. The one method available to fight back if truly targeted is to take the law and extreme judgment into your own hands, but then that is a very final solution and most people aren't ready to sacrifice their life to do that. (Yet).

Added: The only fact that could be deemed provable is that asking questions within military circles about any projects that might be responsible for something like this will get the questioner in real trouble. If it was all a fantasy or completely untrue, then asking questions about it would probably just get laughter in response, but it does not.

edit on 4-12-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I haven't shrugged it off as nonsense, but, at the same time, I apply some criteria for judging whether claims are more likely true or untrue. That's not to say that I can't be wrong in my judgment but it seems to me that it's essential to remaining sane. If I believed everything I've ever read or have been told, I'd be a gibbering idiot.

It's a simple fact that some people are mentally ill and suffer from hallucinations and delusions. it's also a fact that the human mind creates patterns where none may actually exist. For example, we know that some snakes are venomous and may have seen one or more on the ground. When we see a snake-shaped stick in the distance on a path, our minds try to fit it into the snake pattern until better information reveals that it's not a snake.

In the case described by one poster of a various vehicles being parked where it seems illogical to park vehicles and a strangely-behaving man being observed and encountered by a relative next door, I think it's quite reasonable for the poster to have recognized that something is awry. I would have the same response. Maybe it's all coincidental and there is an innocent explanation but maybe not.

But your claims of "debunking of certain non human earthly situations have(ing) a huge black budget in the billions" is very specific and needs to be backed up with some hard evidence. There's nothing to say that everyone in the military is credible. On the other hand, the government does some crazy s***. How do you determine whether you're being given accurate inside information or whether you're being manipulated yourself?

There's also something to be said for remaining blissfully ignorant.

Exactly what do you claim is this non-human threat? Be a bit more specific.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well first off they didn't build the massive all inclusive surveillance infrastructure for nothing.....Somewhere somebody has got to be on shift 24/7 and theres certainly billions involved......
The amount of money and time spent on this kind of shenanigans is hard to estimate, though the capacity to do so is undeniable.....
The question here is just what the OP has or knows or has done to justify this kind of treatment and attention.....lacking any clue as to further details...its all up for grabs....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You must of done something very naughty OP for them to see you as a target. So what knowledge have you acquired that you feel started this experience off?

I've never told people this before, but when I made a thread about an Unknown Satellite near the sun around this time last year, which is THIS I had my front living room window smashed the same night, then prank calls all day the next day, then my Hotmail account just vanished and I have never been able to retrieve it after trying so hard to get it back.

Two days after that thread on my way to work I noticed a black out landrover drove past me about 8 times in 20 mins, freaked me out, but I just ignored it, I even stopped, sparked up a cig, and sat at the bus stop to see if it really was following me, but it never returned. I put it down to paranoia and have had no such sightings or strange happenings since.

It could all just be paranoia, but then again, it may not be, who knows.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I wont call you crazy.

There was a book I read by a police officer (the one who investigated the dulce going ons) who followed the harrasing of a UFO hunter and what he described is very similiar to your case.

It was almost a game to the military officers involved and they basicaly harrased the guy into suicide.

I recomend trying to bargin with them cause it wont end unless you make it not worth there while,

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
First off I think you've given enough away on here to allow yourself to tell us what you have witnessed. My gut feeling is nothing... but only you can prove this feeling wrong.

Second I think you should confront the guy. Or shoot him.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Once a whole basket full of my dirty washing disappeared from my house. My favorite jumper was in there including dirty underwear. It still disturbs me now but nobody really believed me!
A year later I lived in a flat and my partner was working away and I came home after work to find everything had been moved slightly. It made me freeze as soon as I walked in as it was obvious things were not how I left them. The sofas and rugs had been moved, My folder of documents had been moved and some bills had been placed on the coffee table. The most obvious to me was that a large tub(an old liquid cheese tub from my work) that I used as a biscuit barrel that I left conveniently next to my pc had been placed under the sink? I suppose it looked like a tub of paint maybe? Nothing had been taken as far as I could see.

I'm not saying this is related to MIB but I fully understand how it can make you feel like you would come across nutty especially if you feel like you can't report it.

"officer officer someone moved my biscuits!"....... "officer my knickers are missing!".

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m just wondering why the are wasting their time trying to make you look crazy, wouldn`t it just be easier for them to steal your video evidence and be done with the whole thing?

come to think of it since you seem to have made up your mind that you are never going to show the videos to anyone why not just box them up and set them out for the garbage collector?
The MIB will see you putting a box out and will take it and leave you alone.
problem solved.

My initial incident went a little further than just having video evidence. It's kind of difficult to explain but there were police reports, toxicology tests and other corroborating evidence. Besides, for all anyone knew I'd made copies of the video.

From my experience those doing the harassment don't have any great desire to steal your "evidence". In fact I believe they would much rather discredit you and make the evidence seem ridiculous or hoaxed. It ensures that nothing, no matter how good it is, will ever be believed.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

What happened to me involved a US military exercise that was intended to simulate a classic abduction experience. Something didn't go as planned and I wasn't as "incapacitated" as expected.

At least that is my interpretation of what happened.

I'd rather not go into more detail than that.

As for confronting those harassing me and my family? Oh boy did I ever. On numerous occasions, on video. Remington 870 in hand at one point. What was I going to do? Shoot someone in cold blood? Of course not. They knew that.

It's a situation that's hard to understand until you've experienced it. It's a cat and mouse game that leaves you feeling very rattled.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Tell us what happened god damnit!>>>

I've just seen you told us what happened! Must have been whilst I was typing. I swear it wasn't there though a minute ago, above my post. Maybe this guy is f*****g with me too.

OK I'll give you credence now. Thanks.
edit on 4-12-2014 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Okay.

God this such a long story but I'll try to be brief.

I was on my way home from a business trip in the US. I was running later than expected so I called my wife to let her know I was about an hour from the border. While I had her on the phone I noticed this bright orb-like light keeping pace with me to my right along the tree line. I jokingly told her I was seeing a ufo and she told me to film it. I hung up the phone, pulled over and did just that.

The orb (which I believe was an illuminated drone of some sort) stopped when I stopped and sort of danced around for me. That's the best way to describe it. It looked like it was putting on a show for me. I immediately sent a snippet of the video to my wife, shrugged my shoulders, thought "neat" and headed home.

I rounded a bend in the highway and the funny orb suddenly moved out in front of me and a very bright light came from it directly onto my car. It was so bright I immediately pulled over because I couldn't see.

I grabbed my phone and started recording again. Then the whole car began to vibrate and I instantly felt like I was going to vomit. I opened the door and fell out on my face onto the ground.

I heard footsteps approaching and for some instinctual reason I just knew to "play dead". I kept my eyes closed but could tell I was rolled onto a hand carrying stretcher of some sort. I was terrified and incredibly nauseous but surprisingly had my wits about me.

I opened my eyes slightly but I couldn't make out what was going on. If you've ever stared into a bright light and then looked away all you see is spots and that's what it was like for me. I couldn't focus on anything.

I was brought into what I believe was a trailer. And placed on a table. I could hear radio noise in the distance. Like walkie talkie speak. A bright light turned on above me and through my slightly opened eyes I could see three people standing around me.

This us where it gets weird. These people were wearing really unconvincing rubbery alien costumes. They started to touch me, and poke and prod at me in the classic "medical exam" way. I jerked reflexively and the masked figure to my right said "I don't think he's out". The masked figure to my left abruptly hushed him and before I knew it a needle gun type thing was put to my neck and within seconds I was out.

I came to in my car not where I pulled over but at a different location on the same highway. I found my phone and immediately called 911. Much of the corroborating evidence I have came from what followed. Blood was taken. I was driven back along the highway and we found the place I had stopped and gotten sick. Fresh tracks in the old runaway truck lane showed that a large vehicle had recently been parked there. Other reports of the orb drone thibgy had been called in by other drivers.

I took pictures and video of everything, the semi trailor tracks, the nurse who took my blood, the police report, etc. I was angry because I'd be lived I'd been f-ed with because of some military drill and I wanted to document as much as possible.

That's the short version of the story. I tried to include the important details but there's so much I left out to keep this from becoming a novel.

I don't even know why I'm sharing this now. I guess I just want to get it off my chest.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I don't even know why I'm sharing this now. I guess I just want to get it off my chest.

No wonder. If this happened: what a weird and bizarre experience. Thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's my belief that I was meant to be far more incapacitated then I was. Most likely to the point where I would have not noticed how fake the rubbery costumes looked or been able to discern that I was in a semi trailer. I believe that I was meant to believe that I'd been abducted and examined in the classic way described by so many.

I have no idea why. I can't fathom what purpose it was for. And I'm not sure why whatever debilitating device they used didn't work.

That's my story.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

And there were traces in your blood results? After the incident, did you find any traces or marks upon your body, like cuts, bruises, needle marks, whatever? (as they examined you/did things to your body)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Yes.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
It's my belief that I was meant to be far more incapacitated then I was. Most likely to the point where I would have not noticed how fake the rubbery costumes looked or been able to discern that I was in a semi trailer. I believe that I was meant to believe that I'd been abducted and examined in the classic way described by so many.

I have no idea why. I can't fathom what purpose it was for. And I'm not sure why whatever debilitating device they used didn't work.

That's my story.

I'm just about to read the account - I'm grateful for you posting it. As I mentioned above (after I edited my post) I grant credence just from the small summary of the experience you have given.

Appreciated.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Weird, must've been scary. Did their location indicate anything about their purpose/what they wanted to know of you and your body? Were they photographed as well?

Tell if I ask too many questions

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

That is an intense account.

I believe you. I really hope you're telling the truth.

Do you have any residual effects from the nauseous feelings/whatever they put into you?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

No clues whatsoever.

I will say this though. The state trooper I dealt with was incredibly understanding and didn't question the credibility of my story for a moment. In retrospect it almost seemed as if it wasn't his first time dealing with something like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join