It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hesitate to use the term "men in black" because, well it makes a person sound crazy. But I use for lack of a better name.

Here's what I can tell you from recent personal experience. If you have an unusual experience, that you can back up with evidence, don't expect mean looking government types in dark suits to show up and threaten you. What you can expect is to be followed and harassed by very odd, quirky, weirdos who will behave so bizarrely that any attempt to tell the story will sound like complete lunacy. They openly tell you why it's happening because they definitely want it linked to your "ufo/alien" experience. That way when you try to explain to anyone what's happening you loose all credibility.

You're probably wondering what kind of strange things they might do. Well I'll tell you. It starts out rather subtly, moving your car while you're out running errands. Compromising your credit and bank cards at very inopportune moments. Making anonymous complaints about your behavior at work. You'll start to noticed that you're being followed, and it's not an accident that you notice it, but they only do it while you're alone. When someone is with you they make brief appearances and then disappear quickly. Making you sound paranoid when you try to explain what's happening to your family and friends. Things begin to escalate and one day you might receive an inexplicable 800 power bill or an exorbitant gas bill. Eventually you begin to realize that someone has been in your home. Your refrigerator or deep freeze is unplugged spoiling all of your food. Your drains become clogged. You start to suddenly have mice or bug problems.

Now that you are truly mind-f**ed, and everyone around you thinks you're losing it, they become far more brazen. Taking control of your email and social media accounts. Making bizarre posts on your behalf that sound like you're an increasingly unstable person.

Now let's stop for a second and imagine what it would sound like to try and tell your friends and family what you're experiencing. "I'm being fillowed, they move my car at the mall, they let mice loose in my home, they make posts in my Facebook, etc"...what would you think if you heard that? Exactly.

There is soo much more but I just can't be bothered to get into it. Actually I will share one more experience. I ordered a pizza for my family. The doorbell rang and I went to pay. It wasn't our usual delivery boy. It was this same quirky nut job "man in black". He smiled set the pizza down and walked away. I called the pizza place back and they had no record of my call.

Sounds crazy doesn't it? I know. I'm very lucky that I'm surrounded by family and friends who know that I'm a sane person. They actually helped me get some pretty solid video evidence of these MIB events. Without them I might have really lost it.

Anyhoo...that's my story.

I don't plan to share anymore and I don't plan to go public with my initial incident or the following harassment. You can't beat these people. They'll ruin you and take away everything you love. It's just not worth it.

edit on 12-6-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lol, I'm laughing because just reading what I wrote sounds so crazy. And it barely scratches the surface of what went on. If I were to completely spill my guts you fine folks would have me committed

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
did you eat the pizza?

funbox

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well .. wheres the video ?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Lol!

No.

I have it in my deepfreeze.

Don't feel bad...I wouldn't belive me either

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

well if your regular pizza restaurant didn't make it , lets see what a MIB pizza looks like , I wonder if they're good cooks >? sure you wasn't tempted to find out ?

funbox
edit on 3-12-2014 by funbox because: keyboard monster attack

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Which one? I have a library of them documenting my initial encounter as well as much of the later MIB harassment. If I shared them they'd be written off as hoaxes and I'd be just one of "those guys".

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Show us the video.

It'll lend massively toward your credibility. If you don't have it, try filming them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

It sounds funny I know, but it was very disturbing. This was food I was going to feed my family. I don't know if you grasp the intimidation factor in that. It said clearly to me "we can get you and everyone you love anytime we want".

By that time we had alteady stopped keeping food in the house. For obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a mickey fin is never nice , maybe you should take the pizza to be tested , but first upload a picture , as I may have mentioned , ide be interested to see the layout , how much cheese , positioning of toppings , crust crispiness and depth .. all important factors when dealing with those elusive MIB's ..

they often come in pairs ? was the other waiting in the black Pizza van ?

funbox

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Duaneology,

Sorry what has happened (or is happening) to you, it must not be easy to live with it.
I believe things like these can happen, however they happen for a reason.
Stalking, messing around with cards, e-mails, showing up at your door, moving car...it requires time AND MONEY.

So nobody which you call "crazy" can have the organizing and the stystem and the perseverance to do this (although I don't know for how long you have been experiencing it - but for what you are saying it seems long enough to get fed up).

So the real question is not who are they, but who are you?
Figure out what you have, or what you know about anything within the range of your life experience and you may get closer to who these guys really are, and why they are after you.

One last thing: the fact that they didn't harm you (or did they?) is one more reason to believe that they want to scare the hell out of your guts but keep you intact.

P.S.: Don't eat that pizza

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
MIB's have branched into gang-stalking now?
at least these guys are just keeping it confined to localized reality
they do dreams sometimes also

fwiw, this is pretty much why i won't live in a house & have virtually no personal possessions

edit on 3-12-2014 by UNIT76 because: guerilla warfare, travel light

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Lol, I'm laughing because just reading what I wrote sounds so crazy. And it barely scratches the surface of what went on. If I were to completely spill my guts you fine folks would have me committed

It does sound crazy, simply because most of the events that you describe initially took place whilst you were on your own. No witnesses to what you were going through at that time, no one to corroborate your experiences.

What you describe sounds like an absolute nightmare and totally understand why you would not want to divulge any more or go public, if it is true.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why do you think they are following you in the first place? You must know or have gotten close to something to garner such attention.

About the pizza... Since the company had no record of your call did you still have to pay for it?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would like to see a video! Can you upload one on here? Any video of them in your house when you're not there?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You told an interesting personal story with possible evidence, no sense in teasing us with it.
By all means, share these videos with us.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As an afterthought; have you thought about inviting them to meet you for a conversation as to WHY they are following you?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wow!

You must be very important.

JUDE11

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
post some vids for us.
if they are real, I'm sure some of us could trap em.
that would make a good show

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
a reply to: Expat888

Which one? I have a library of them documenting my initial encounter as well as much of the later MIB harassment. If I shared them they'd be written off as hoaxes and I'd be just one of "those guys".

I'm not understanding why you think sharing your evidence will make things any worse than they already are as far as your credibility goes. That was not meant as an insult or to be mean. What I mean is that by making unsubstantiated claims there will be a large percentage of individuals who will not take them at face value. Sharing your evidence will actually help to establish some credibility with a portion of these individuals, and the end result is that you have more people who believe you than previously. Or to put it another way, those who believe you without the evidence are not going to stop believing your story if you share the evidence. And those who think you're a "nutter" will either change their minds when you share your evidence, or they will continue to think you're crazy, therefore you have more support by releasing the evidence. There are other factors to take into consideration if what you describe is truly occurring, and I am not going to pressure you to release your evidence, simply because on the off chance you are telling the truth, releasing evidence cannot help you where it truly matters. Unless the evidence was so blatantly obvious, and depicted numerous individuals engaging in this nefarious behavior, in which case you might have enough for this to be a big, national story.

The question I would like to ask you is why did you decide to share these experiences with ATS? It need not be complicated, but I'm just wondering if you are trying to help people going through similar things, or if you're trying to convince others, if you just want someone to share your experiences with, if you want feedback from people who have experienced similar things, etc...I will share something though, although I do not believe there is anything nefarious going on at this point...I warn you that this is NOT a very exciting story at all, and that I am no good at telling stories anyway, which makes it worse for the reader.

I live outside of all towns and cities, and am surrounded by woods and open pastures. There is a 2 lane road that runs about 100 yards in front of my house, and then at about 110 or 120 yards there is a dirt road. There are a few houses in the general vicinity, but everyone has their own property so houses are not close together. And then there are driveways leading to the houses that are out here, and we don't get people doing a lot of moving around or anything. So off of the FM road runs my gravel driveway, for about 100 yards, give or take. Maybe not quite that far. The FM road is not heavily trafficked, and the dirt road gets some cars going in and out, as there is a turn-off to another dirt road that goes back where people live a few miles down that way. I'm not good at descriptions, lol.

Coming down our driveway is my house, while on the right of our gravel driveway is a relative's house, and then on the other side is another relative's house. We have a regular compound going, lol. So starting a couple of months ago I noticed that there was an SUV parked over on the dirt road, about 110 yards from my house. That is literally the only place one could watch my house, considering that thick woods surround the other three sides, and these sides are a good ways from the houses, especially in the back. You couldn't see anything from those locations, and there is no entrance or exit for vehicles. The SUV had dark windows in the back, and nobody was sitting in the front. I had to get my binoculars out, because I was wondering what was going on.

I don't know when they left, but the vehicle was there for most of the day. Then I noticed a few days later there was a different vehicle in the exact same spot, again with nobody in it that I could see. I didn't go up to it or anything, since it was so far away and off our property, but I was wondering if there could people in the backseats or something. Many cars have darker tints in the back, so I didn't really think much of it. Until it kept happening. There have been 4 different vehicles in that spot at various times throughout the last couple of months. And then one night about a month ago, this vehicle comes up the driveway at about midnight or so on the weekend. It stopped between my uncle's house on my right, and my house, a distance separated by 2 or 3 dozen yards or so. This foreign-looking guy gets out, and he is poking around. I called my uncle's house and told him what was going on, since it was a bit closer to his house. Again this is highly unusual for out here where we live.

I was trying to keep an eye on the guy, but he was out of the light, but I saw that he would go to his van, and then come back out, and was fiddling around, and just overall looking highly suspicious. So I imagine that my uncle went and got a handgun and hid it on his person, and then went out his backdoor and talked to the guy. The guy left after that. Talking with my uncle after the fact, he said that the guy was concealing something in his hand, but he couldn't tell what it was. He said the guy's english was not very good, and that he though he was Asian. The guy said he was going to look at the stars, or something like that. Our driveway is a private road, not a public road by the way, and it ends a little further back. There is only one way in and one way out. And it is clearly marked as private. So those are the things that were unusual over the last couple of months, and I am starting to wonder what the heck is going on. My first thought was of course burglars or something, as their behavior might be just like what I witnessed. But the numerous vehicles don't make any sense, and then the fact that a lone guy came up the house at midnight, especially on a weekend. You know people will likely be home so late anyway. So that seems improbable to me. I never had to leave the house at any of the times that these strange vehicles were around, so I don't know if they would have followed me or anything. But out of my relatives that also live on this property, I would be the only one who would even remotely qualify for activities similar to what you described in your post. The only explanation that I can come up with is that some of the people who live down the dirt road I mentioned are carpooling. So they would leave their vehicle there so whoever is picking them up doesn't have to drive down that long dirt road, and then when they get dropped off they can get back in their car and go home. And the guy coming up to the house might have just been a coincidence. That is the only thing that I can figure. I just thought of it given the subject matter of this thread. But anyone who wished to follow or harass me would have a very difficult time of it considering where I live, the fact that I take various routes on various days and don't do a lot of unnecessary running around, etc...They could not even come down my driveway without me knowing about it. I have dogs as well. They're small though, and they don't bite. Come to think of it, I need to get better dogs. I have a cat that would probably nonchalantly look at a burglar, yawn, and then go to sleep.
edit on 12/3/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join