It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearsightedness, glasses, and eye exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Got a question for the forum: there seem to be a lot of resourceful, knowledgable and experienced individuals on this forum, perhaps someone can be of assistance.

After probably having read a few too many science papers, my far vision has gotten pretty bad... maybe like 20/50... enough so I should probably wear glasses when driving. I actually had glasses, but I lost them within like 2 weeks. I can see things close up, but not well far off. I believe this is called nearsightedness, but am too lazy to look it up now.

I've read (on the internet of course) that one can do 'exercises' with their eyes that will potentially correct astigmatisms and help correct nearsightedness that is potentially caused by a lot of close up reading and things like that. I hate wearing glasses, and am currently a little spooked out by the surgeries available. I would prefer this exercise option if it is realistic and potentially worthwhile.

I asked my optometrist, and he basically said this was not true... big surprise right. Has anyone out there heard of, or had any experience with these eye exercises? Where can one obtain them without paying like $60 on the internet... Any feedback re: this issue is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi,
Yes, there are exercises with which one can correct his eyes, about 5 days for 1 dpt.

This exercises are part of Norbekov's health system, the only "problem" is that all it's info currently is only in Russia.

They plant to publish their book �The Experience of a Fool or the Key to Your Sight�s Recovery� (How to Get Rid of Spectacles.) in English, yet I've got no idea when.

So for now, if you really want to work with your eyes, use an auto-translator and a Russian book.

www.universalinternetlibrary.ru...

First 2/3 is a VERY interesting theory, last 1/3 are exercises.

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
A few more links about the system.

Russian site
www.norbekov.com...

USA site
www.norbekovusa.com...

Their Publishing House
www.msn-group.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Bratok,

Thanks for the info. I was beginning to lose faith in BTS to offer me any help.... was thinking maybe I was going to have to post in ATS with an 'opthamological conspiracy' theme. Thanks again for the info. I'll let you know how it works. Your input is appreciated. Have you had any experience with said exercises?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi,
I haven't had any experience of my own with it, as I have good vision

Yet I've been to their 10 day classes, mostly out of curiosity, and saw other people restore their eyes and other organs.

Opthamological don't have to make a conspiracy, as almost all "normal" people won't do a thing on their own to improve their health. They'd better pay 3k for a laser eye correction ( or what was that called? ) rather then do exercises 15 minutes a day for a week or so.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What type of exercises are they? And why is it a 10 day class - is it full time or a couple of hours a night or something?

I sure could use some eye exercises to help my eyesight.

jm

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The 10 day classes are about 4 hours a day and then the person has to do exercises on his own for another 30 days, about 30-45 min. a day.

But they for removeing all sort of health problems, correcting eyes is just a small part of it.

How this techniques work in general is described very well in the book above.

So for now, if you really want to work with your eyes, use an auto-translator and a Russian book.

And it also has exercises for the eyes.

Just found out their new book "Illness? Screw it!" is on the internet!

Also in Russian, so once again use a translator.
It gives all techniques they give on that classes, not only for the eyes, but for everything else.

Good Luck!

[edit on 5-1-2005 by bratok]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Guess I'm out of luck until they publish in English - I just get gibberish when I try to translate it. It looks interesting though.

Do you use the exercises yourself? Do you feel that it does you good and is it regular exercises or something different.

I am using a rebounder and they say that can help eyesight also.

jm

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Guess I'm out of luck until they publish in English - I just get gibberish when I try to translate it. It looks interesting though.

Why not to try another translator? www.translate.ru , for example.

Do you use the exercises yourself? Do you feel that it does you good and is it regular exercises or something different.

I didn't do the exercises, as everything's ok with my eyes, yet I've seen other people report good results at the classes. You don't have to do them regularly, just untill you fix your eyes. It takes about 5 days for 1 dioptri, so if you have -3, it would take you about 15 days, yet they suggest to work a full 40 day course.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by bratok]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Actually it all starts when I try to copy and paste the text so I doubt that changing translators would make a difference.

thanks though

jm

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Use a web page translator

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Guess today is a day I will learn something new.... what is a web page translator and how does it work..... in easy computer dummy language please.

thanks
jm

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've been having trouble translating web pages as well. Any help re: this issue would be great.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ok, step by step.

1. Go to www.translate.ru
2. click on the button on the left that has " ... WWW "
3. past the address into the fienl that has "http:// "
4. click on the drop down box right under it, that has " Anglo-Pycckij " and chouse " Pycckij-Anglo " ( second from top ) - Russian-English translation.
5. Click the red button.

For example, Marchenko's book would look like that

Marchenko Alexey Mihajlovich - " Illness? Well and a horse-radish with it! "

THE MAINTENANCE

The introduction
About this book. Think once again - can, and read it does not cost
Than the hemorrhoids or that holds you in in what you completely sit Is strong
The Dumas before an output
Presentation
In a hall!!!
What is the accelerated training?
So, we have what picture
Bases of achievement of success
And still reflections before an output
The first day
Homework
Restoration of sense of smell
How to raise mood
Restoration of hearing
Restoration of sight
What for we work in the Image of a youth
Correction of bodies
We continue to enjoy
Start of the cleaning mechanism
We continue work with sight
Warm-up for eyes
Palming
The main thing in work on correction of sight
Reflections about the mechanism of recover
Ginekologo-andrologo-urologichesky massage as a way of improvement of perception of the world through omolozhenie souls and bodies
And again thoughts before an output. Day the third
Still something about the Octave
Figurative breath
Favourite body
Question on a self-estimation
About the purpose in a life, or " Give me with my favourite hemorrhoids easy to live "
Movement of sensations
Whether you are able to be lazy?
Backbone - favourite body
Relaxation
Ideomotornyj massage
Pardon
Trilistnik
Noisy city. Work with favourite intestines
Kre-that about articulate gymnastics
Respiratory gymnastics
Massage of auricles
And again articulate gymnastics
Work with a backbone
Work above elimination of defects of a leather
Epilogue

FURTHER

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for that link -- and for the lesson on how to use it.

Reading the site a bit -- I'm still a bit confused but am I right in thinking that this is mostly visualization and meditation? I'm afraid that Russian apparently doesn't translate directly word for word well.

thanks
jm

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In case it comes out completely unreadable, you could either contact their american office and ask them if they have any papers to hand out in english or you could ask their teachers on the forum on the Russian site. I believe they know english

The exercises, from what I remamber, go like this

1. Tell your body what you want from it.
It doesn't really understand "I want to be healthy", so you'll have to show it.

For example, you can say "lemon", but nother will happen. Yet if you imagine that you take a lemon, cut it and take a big bite, your body will react to this imagination by forming salvia in your mouth.

So you do meditation in which you see/feel/imagine yourself the way you want to be, healthy, happy, life-loveing, etc.
and give it a timeline on paper, like "correct my eyes to 08.02.2005."

2. Then you go into a VERY heigh emotional state, they call it "Octava", to get your body follow that program.

3. And now you do the exercises.
Energetic exercises for all sort of problems, mostly createing hot and then cold feelings in different parts of the body and then moveing them by certain trajectories - see Marchenko's book.

With eyes, after getting them in the "mood" by moveing them up & down, sideways, in circules, etc. you take a paper with lines in different sizes...

ABCDEFG
ABCDEFG
ABCDEFG CAN SEE VERY WELL
ABCDEFG YOUR LINE HERE
ABCDEFG CAN'T SEE AT ALL
ABCDEFG

... chouse your line, between the one you can see well and the one that is blury and, for 30 seconds, easily slide your eyes by this line, at the same time raising your mood, and suddenly you will start getting glimps of good vision. Smile all the time and be sure to be in a very good moode when doing any exercise.

top topics

join