It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Burqa Is Perfect Cover For a Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, but where in the U.S. do people frequently wear these things in public? (I understand this incident did not happen in the U.S.) I have never seen someone wearing one in public. It would kind of freak me out. This guy/gal looked like the grim reaper walking around.
edit on 4-12-2014 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Dearborn, MI is basically a Middle Eastern country these days.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Longtime lurker, finally joined up!

The UAE caught the suspect after linking her to another crime the same day. She is a 38 year old Emirati woman. In addition to stabbing an American teacher to death in a mall bathroom, she also placed a rudimentary nail bomb in front of a Muslim American doctor's home in Abu Dhabi. The police are exploring any links to terrorism. The suspect is believed to have targeted the individuals based on their nationality. She spoke to the doctor and his wife a few days before in a quick and odd encounter at their home---perhaps ascertaining their nationality. Then she planted the bomb on their doorstep directly after stabbing the teacher in the bathroom. Thank goodness no one was hurt by the bomb. It was discovered and dismantled by police. Abu Dhabi police released a full video of the initial suspect entering and fleeing the locations of the crimes. The video also shows their raid on her large villa. She was apprehended and I'd wager her husband and any other family members are being held and questioned. No link to terrorist organizations has been ascertained yet. Likely lone wolf situation....

Can't get YouTube video to embed..... Here it is: www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-12-2014 by thequestioningwoman because: putting in Youtube video link

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thequestioningwoman

thanks for the update.

your video

seems like the UAE police are on point.
they caught her ass quick and she was dressed like a ninja.

cops around here have a hard time with dna evidence and what not

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: jburg6

Dearborn, MI is basically a Middle Eastern country these days.

i wanted to touch on this yesterday but i forgot.
i was born in dearborn....

i went back there for the first time in about 25 years a couple years ago and i could not believe it.
it was like being in another country

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Thank you Grovit! Couldn't figure out how to embed that vid!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't think we should ban the burqa. I think we should just ban any form of face covering in certain places like schools, government buildings, stuff like that. Just like you wouldn't allow a person wearing a face mask inside a bank. And in places where burkas or any form of facial covering is allowed, people need to be aware to keep an eye on people who have their face covered in case they are up to something.

They can wear it without the veil while in a school or other sensitive location. As others have pointed out, there is no religious requirement. But it shouldn't matter because how hard would it be for some people to start a religion that requires it and then have that religion become officially recognized? There has to be limits to religious rights. What if my religion says I have to sacrifice a (human) virgin every full moon?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Metallicus

Contrary to the average PC clowns opinion, that is precisely why they should be banned.

Not the first time and won't be the last

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Starred.

To me these days, "PC" = "F*ckin braindead". I honestly don't give a toss; I speak my mind, I'm firm but fair, educated, opinionated and couldn't care if it pisses someone off anymore.

F*CK the burqa.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join