It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With A.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

I understand the words well enough, I just don't understand the philosophical idea that enlightenment is eternal. To me, enlightenment(state of mind/being) and eternal(measurement of time, impossible to fathom) are both man made concepts to help us relate and communicate?

So, we have The Light, we have the sun, and we have power, all associated. I'm having trouble marrying *The Light* and *power*. What has one got to do with the other? Are you speaking in terms of energy when you say The Light, and energy is form of power(watts)?

Synchronicity, you definitely have my attention there. I have no trouble coupling "The Force", and synchronicity. I personally don't believe in coincidence. Too many things have happened. I'm having trouble understanding the relationship between the two. That's definitely one of the things I want to learn more about, so thank you for bringing it up, and if you or anyone who wants to throw more in on that, please do!

"The Light is the engine that drives the force." I'm having trouble processing that, but that only speaks to the different awareness we have. I imagine the The Light as the engine(vehicular), and The Force as the vehicle. I'm guessing you mean to suggest much more? I wonder at your use of the words *conquer our surroundings*. It kind of puts a combative edge on the things we're talking about. This requires less aggression, imo, and not to say you are being aggressive, because i'm not, and you're certainly not.

"A good man is one who strives to be the role model of society." From my vantage point, society is ailing, and to be a role model would mean to be sick also. When I look around, it seems that our role models are indeed sick. The trouble arrives when you hear these role models, talking about The Light. It's not an association that should be made. There also seems to be a kind of, messianic undertone to it, which is a little troublesome. As far as the *Great Plan* goes, who am I to assume that kind of status over others, when they too, are on their own journey of self-discovery? We spend most of our days not being ourselves because we fear what others would think/say/do/reacte to. Not in fear of what they think/say/do/reacte to about us, but about themselves. Danger lurks?

"The Creator is the designer of the future, the embodiment of the present, and the perfect imprint of the past." So, what role do men and women play in that design? [Wo]Men create through their inspiration drawn from their relationship to The Creator? Does the creator choose who can or can't relay the plan to the uninitiated? As the embodiment of the present, does the war-like presence in our world(past/present) reflect that *state* of The Creator, or is that all us?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I'll take one of your questions on, OP, and that would be #4:
What is a good man.

My definition of a good person is one who is concerned for others, just like we are for ourselves, considering them with compassion and understanding. A good person attempts always to be honest with themselves and others, whenever possible. A good person does unto others as they would have others do unto them……
A good person makes an effort to be congruent with their environment around them, and the biological creatures therein that are sharing existence with him/her.

Clearly you have a grasp on what makes a good(great) person, thank you for articulating that. Those are qualities to strive toward whatever your leaning/opinion is about life, and/or reality, and/or society.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Looking506 because: i copy/pasted twice

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506
1) What is "The Light"?

It can refer to numerous concepts and approaches. In a philosophical/spiritual sense, I view it as the most productive direction of growth for our perspective. As well as what we are, have been, and will become.

2) What is "The Force"?

The different manifestations of that original "light," or energy. We are able to manipulate some of them, and continue to grow our understanding of this manipulation as we move through time. This can refer to anything from turning basic elements and materials into a computer to social manipulation and stretches off into the unknown.

4) who decides what a *good* man is? What is a "good man"?

A "good man," in the above context, would be one who not only grows towards the "light," but encourages others to do the same.

As for who decides, I suppose much of that would be based in our own experiential context.

5)If i'm already *good*, why do I need to be *better*? Does *good* require *better*, or does *worse* require *better*?

There may or may not be a need, per se, but as limited as our perspective is.. there is no end to the growth which occurs. "Better" is a tricky word in this context, but both good and worse can grow innately.

6) Who/What is "The Creator"?

A concept that we can point towards, but perhaps never fully comprehend. It can be seen in as many ways as there are perspectives; from deities and Gods to mathematics and physics.

7) Is the following passage pertinent when considering the above questions?:
Matthew 19:14New International Version (NIV)
14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Perhaps not pertinent to all perspectives on the matter, but it will inevitably be interpreted according to the individual. I can see it referring to those that sow seeds of division and inhibit growth in its many forms.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If knowledge can never be bad, why was it forbidden in the beginning?

Why do you make the assumption that it was the knowledge that was bad, and not the disobedience which God condemned?

If God had instructed Eve not to eat of from the tree of [insert anything here] and she had, the consequences would have been the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

The Light is the sublime doctrine of Divine Truth, by which a person should guide his path on his journey through life.

Sublime meaning elevated or illuminated, doctrine meaning "school of thought", Divine meaning Godlike(Heaven Sent), and Truth is clarity, perfection. Does this Truth apply to all (wo)men and if so, how does one come into the Divine Truth? Who guides the way? I have to be honest, I googled the term and found myself slightly alarmed over the first 5 hits. How does such an outfit come to be associated with the Divine Truth?

It(the Force) is the connection that we have with Nature, the Universe, and the Divine.

That definitely resonates within, thank you for wording it. The Force then, would be separate from the Creator? Or, what is the relationship between the Creator and the Force?

The Light is the understanding of the Force.

Are there people out there who understand the Force? I would like to meet one of those people for sure. I like to think this is the place I will.

A good man is a man who guides his conduct through life by the Light.

I suppose I would need to see the dotrine to determine whether or not my thought-process should utilize "The Light" philosophy. It is appealing to me for sure, but it comes with a dark side that is equal in intensity to the The Light side it opposes/reflects.

If you did not want to become a "better" person, you probably are not "good", because if you were, you would want to be better.

You have a very valid point there, thank you for that thought.

The Being that Created all things.

By "Being", you mean to say a life-form with intellect? I mean, totally, right? I don't know about anyone else, but, I believe it's there. That is easily the best term I've heard for referring to them, and obviously, I don't stop at the singular. I can't wrap my head around one Being being responsible for all there is. I'm still looking in spite of that.
Where does someone come by access to the hidden mysteries? Why are they hidden?

Incidentally, I wonder what you guys think of Manly Hall? I have his "Secret Teachings" book but I still haven't read it. If any of you guys can point to some relevant passages(if any) that would be great!

"Such experiences are only magic(k) if they bring about a change in the world in conformity with our will. "

That's interesting. It was my impression the change occurs within?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53
a reply to: Looking506
If you're looking for the Luciferian answers, here's all the answers you need. It will also help you become a 33rd degree Luciferian Mason from the comfort of your home. It looks pretty, but on the inside it's actually death.

When I hear the word Luciferian, I get very mixed feelings. What do you mean by Luciferian? Fallen angels, under the influence of the most beautiful angel of all? Luciferian as in school of thought, and philosophy(ie Pike)? Brother of Jesus? I'm sure I don't understand what you mean by Luciferian, but I would like it if you elaborated a bit on what that means. Thanks for the posting that link, I would definitely like to peruse those pages.

originally posted by: bluemooone2
A very smart and caring person once told me that a mirror reverses what you see but does not flip it upside down , and that no one really knows why. To thine own self be true and help will come is all I can say.

I'm a tad confused, why would a mirror flip an object upside down? In my experience, the *help* is always there. We don't always choose to accept it tho. The thought reminds me of a song and a concept.

Disclaimer for all, if you don't like Tool, don't watch?

Parabolic Reflector

edit on 4-12-2014 by Looking506 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Questioning doesn't need a format, it is always valid! I'll assume common vernacular usage of your terms.

1) What is "The Light"?

"The Light" is the totality of consciousness anywhere and everywhere.

2) What is "The Force"?

"The Force" is the background or 'soup' that all live in. It connects and provides for everything.

3) Is there a relationship between "The Light" and "The Force"? If yes, what is it? If no, why not?

"The Force" is a construct of "The Light" and entirely dependent on it. "The Force" is not the same everywhere or for everything in it.

4) I certainly don't want to come across as confrontational, but I wonder, just who decides what a *good* man is? What is a "good man"?

All is 'good' and everything is a 'good man'. It is difficult to accept the way some express their consciousness (poisonous snakes, killer sharks, murders) but everything is 'good'. There is no 'one' to decide good. The totality of "The Light" decides all.

5) This may seem like a directed question, but it really is for any and all. If i'm already *good*, why do I need to be *better*? Does *good* require *better*, or does *worse* require *better*?

You do not need to be 'better' and you will never become 'better'. You need only to express yourself and enjoy. As you go you will learn to understand others way of expressing.

6) Who/What is "The Creator"? I thought I had some idea, but.....

The totality of 'The Light' create everything all the time. The idea of 'nothing' isn't possible. There always is and was 'something'.

7) Is the following passage pertinent when considering the above questions?:
Matthew 19:14New International Version (NIV)
14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

I don't find it as such, but that is my experience. Yours will be very different and so it may be pertinent for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I'll take one of your questions on, OP, and that would be #4:
What is a good man.

My definition of a good person is one who is concerned for others, just like we are for ourselves, considering them with compassion and understanding. A good person attempts always to be honest with themselves and others, whenever possible. A good person does unto others as they would have others do unto them……
A good person makes an effort to be congruent with their environment around them, and the biological creatures therein that are sharing existence with him/her.

Clearly you have a grasp on what makes a good(great) person, thank you for articulating that. Those are qualities to strive toward whatever your leaning/opinion is about life, and/or reality, and/or society.

Thank you, really.
I strive towards it as much as possible.
I have found if you observe these principals, the rest seems to fall in place…..
good luck to you.
tetra

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Knowledge is gaining understanding of our world, our people, and our cultures.

If I follow you right, gaining light is more like, industry jargon(for lack of a better reference point)? Is there some relation to the concept of The Light, and actual visible(and not visible) light?

Knowledge was forbidden because if you control knowledge, then you can control people. Control = power.

Controlling knowledge then is different than knowledge can sometimes be a bad thing? I think I follow you there, but I would like to hear your thoughts on that.

When your Earthly body is dead, you will have to answer for what you did in your life, but while you are here, only you know what you have done. So yes, you are the judge of you. And you get to continue to be that judge until you die.

My own situation has shown me that *judgement* doesn't wait for me to pass over to the other side. It's constantly occuring in the now. Some people might refer to it as (instant or not so instant)karma, others by other names. Karma is a good reference point, but obviously there's more to it than that(ie severity/time frames). I also wonder about the allegorical notion that the *judgement day* is when you come into a higher awareness, and are unable to turn away from what you perceive to be a higher presence, which then guides you along the road of discovery. The presence is always there, and thusly, there is no escaping that judgement here. I don't worry so much about earthly authority/criminality(tho I do obey the laws, and I respect the men and women who police our streets and enforce our laws) because earthly authority pales in comparison to the *Higher Authority*, who we are all answerable to. If I were to believe in God, I would have to believe that he is there with me, every step of the way, fully aware of what i'm doing, have done, or will do, and fully communicating with me all the while. Is that over the top, and if so, how so?

If you are able to surround yourself with other men of like mind, then you can not only have the knowledge you have acquired in life, but the knowledge and life experience of all the men around you. And you can share what you have with them. It's a beautiful system of self improvement through trying to help others. You become a better person by pure accident. Just by sharing yourself with others and they you.

That's the kind of thought that makes me want to *come in*. For some reason I can't yet amend the negative polarity that comes in hand with membership. I am sort of leary of groups that exclude. Is the exclusion-philosophy based on persecutions of the past, or why is it all still kept a mystery? Why are people turned away?

I have no understanding of the creator. It's mind boggling to think about it. But to make it easy to discuss it, I simplify it by calling "him" God.

Fair enough. I'm curious, is it because as a male, you're trying to relate to that higher power as a masculine force(for ease of recognition and comfort)? It does get confusing when you try to nail it down tho(no pun intended). Personally, I just use the word *it* or *they* when I need to reference that higher power/order, but that's my system. I just have difficulty identifying it with a gender. But right on, to each his own, and thanks for relating that to me.

Thanks for the though provoking thread and posts.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to relate. These things require the co-operation of all if they are to be worked through. You guys are assisting me on my journey, and for that I thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
It can refer to numerous concepts and approaches. In a philosophical/spiritual sense, I view it as the most productive direction of growth for our perspective. As well as what we are, have been, and will become.

So, if a society seeks *The Light*, they are in opposition to *The Darkness* by default? How can you cultivate one, without cultivating the other (ie How do I know what evil looks like, if I lack the exposure to it, required to recognize it?) When you say *our perspective*, do you mean your Order, or do you mean the collective? I have somewhat of a grasp, but would you mind elaborating on the second sentence in that quote? ie What are we, what have we been, and what are we becoming?

The different manifestations of that original "light," or energy. We are able to manipulate some of them, and continue to grow our understanding of this manipulation as we move through time. This can refer to anything from turning basic elements and materials into a computer to social manipulation and stretches off into the unknown.

I'm reminded of *alchemy*. Sorry, I must have missed something, what are you referring to with "original light, or energy"? Just, whatever kicked off this whole *reality/perceivable universe*, type of thing? May I ask how you are able to manipulate the energies, and how does the manipulation benefit the Order, or the world? I am curious to know, may be a dangerous question, but, can anyone manipulate them? Are we talking about ideas expressed in the Kabballah(one molecule at a time)? Social manipulation. Shepherding. Why do you need to *understand* the manipulation? Is that the mystery you seek to unwind and/or conceal? What is your relationship with the manipulation?

A "good man," in the above context, would be one who not only grows towards the "light," but encourages others to do the same.

I can't help but be reminded of religious overtones in that *spreading the word* to others not in the light is *Christ*-like, and conflicts with my idea on what the "Great Plan" entails. For me, it's a matter of reminding myself, that it isn't my place to dally with the *reality* of others. They're *here* on their own journey. I spent a lot of time trying to spread various versions of the words, and it was a time consuming, futile path. It appears there is some truth behind the "you have a right not to know" idea, and is reminiscent of another idea that you need to *ask*, in order to be *received*. That time would have been better spent working on myself. Changing my world, by changing myself.

As for who decides, I suppose much of that would be based in our own experiential context.

That kind of hints at *qualities desired in an applicant*, which suggests some, moreso than others. Is that about the size of it?

There may or may not be a need, per se, but as limited as our perspective is.. there is no end to the growth which occurs. "Better" is a tricky word in this context, but both good and worse can grow innately.

For sure, the growth part is what is appealing to me. I am very limited in resources however, and my patience for wading through the mountain of material associated to this line of thinking is fading. It seems to work better(for me anyways), in real-time. Not necassarily face-to-face, but as close to real-time as I can get. Therein lay my need for growth.

A concept that we can point towards, but perhaps never fully comprehend. It can be seen in as many ways as there are perspectives; from deities and Gods to mathematics and physics.

Deity's and Gods I follow you there, but is there anything you can shine me on to anything regarding Creator and mathematics/physics? Deities and Gods, Mathematics and Physics, more or less stepping stones to get us through to the next level of understanding?

Perhaps not pertinent to all perspectives on the matter, but it will inevitably be interpreted according to the individual. I can see it referring to those that sow seeds of division and inhibit growth in its many forms.

Through the bible quote I meant to suggest that the *children are the un-activated. Hindrance being the operative phrase. In my opinion, it's time to let the children come. But that's me, I could be wrong. God knows it wouldn't be the first time. Either God allows for some to hold the access, or there is something much more going on here.

Thank you for taking the time to impart that to me, I really appreciate that and there is yet much for me to think about regarding it. I hope you can find more time to to relay your version of reality to me. That goes for all of you folks who are taking part. I know it's a lot of questions.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So, if a society seeks *The Light*, they are in opposition to *The Darkness* by default?

Negative.

When you say *our perspective*, do you mean your Order, or do you mean the collective?

Technically, it can be applied to change in general. More specifically, the change of matter. But, for ease of communication, it might be easiest to stick with the "collective," if by collective you mean sentient life.

What are we, what have we been, and what are we becoming?

It refers to the closed system of pure energy that has fractaled out through time and space, giving us the universe as we know it.

I'm reminded of *alchemy*. Sorry, I must have missed something, what are you referring to with "original light, or energy"? Just, whatever kicked off this whole *reality/perceivable universe*, type of thing?

Is difficult to answer the second question with any certainty. The original energy, in this context, would refer to the state of the universe at its beginning before elements, etc. were formed.

May I ask how you are able to manipulate the energies, and how does the manipulation benefit the Order, or the world? I am curious to know, may be a dangerous question, but, can anyone manipulate them?

Not only can anyone do it, everyone does it constantly. It can be beneficial or destructive. One manipulation resulted in computers, others have resulted in weapons of mass destruction. I am not necessarily speaking metaphysically.

What is your relationship with the manipulation?

It is how we all interact with the universe.

They're *here* on their own journey. I spent a lot of time trying to spread various versions of the words, and it was a time consuming, futile path.

Indeed, which is why it is good to encourage others on their own path rather than our own. The universe is home to a vastness of diversity.

That kind of hints at *qualities desired in an applicant*, which suggests some, moreso than others. Is that about the size of it?

Negative. It refers to the diversity of measure in a subjective topic.
edit on 6-12-2014 by Serdgiam because: split into two posts

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am very limited in resources however, and my patience for wading through the mountain of material associated to this line of thinking is fading.

It happens regardless of resources, education, etc. I'm not aware of any texts that align with my own perspective though.

Deity's and Gods I follow you there, but is there anything you can shine me on to anything regarding Creator and mathematics/physics?

The connection is that they are all attempts by our species to make sense of "this." Just different interpretations based on the same data.

Hindrance being the operative phrase. In my opinion, it's time to let the children come.

I am unsure what you mean by that.

To clarify, I think it is referring to us, as a society, allowing our children (and just others in general) pursue God in their own way. In this way, we would gain more pieces to the same puzzle.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Interview with a.....

Well...... WHAT?
I only clicked on this thread to find the answer to your
obviously misleading lead-in. And all I find is a sucker
punch bowl of spiked gobble de goop. And chewy sweety
pie replys, that are giving me tooth decay, right out the
back of my head.

So can ya please? Just! Answer the G-D lead-in!

SnF

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Interview with a.....

Well...... WHAT?
I only clicked on this thread to find the answer to your
obviously misleading lead-in. And all I find is a sucker
punch bowl of spiked gobble de goop. And chewy sweety
pie replys, that are giving me tooth decay, right out the
back of my head.

So can ya please? Just! Answer the G-D lead-in!

SnF

Obviously you didn't read or you would have read the answer to your question. You probably don't have the time required to go through it again, so i'll tell you.

Interview With A.....(Insert Secret Society Orientation Here) ~> Here being, *where-ever*. The *Name* of the *Order* is designed to orientate you along the journey. I don't require a *Name*, nor do I think it necessary.

In the meantime, watch/listen, don't watch/listen:

edit on 6-12-2014 by Looking506 because: I want to be clear, it had nothing to do with the material world.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well I did star and flag your thread amigo!

I'll watch!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that just clears up everything.
Very nice.
edit on Rpm120614v312014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Questioning doesn't need a format, it is always valid! I'll assume common vernacular usage of your terms.

That's very kind of you to say, and I appreciate you communicating in a language I can understand.

I all honesty, your reply comes the closest to my own current *orientation*. The skeptic in me asks "Are these the answers I want and/or need to hear right now? Either way, they are answers to the questions I asked, and will help me identify the next round of important realizations.

"The Force" is a construct of "The Light" and entirely dependent on it. "The Force" is not the same everywhere or for everything in it.

Can you speak to the relationship between *The Force* and the individual?

All is 'good' and everything is a 'good man'. It is difficult to accept the way some express their consciousness (poisonous snakes, killer sharks, murders) but everything is 'good'. There is no 'one' to decide good. The totality of "The Light" decides all.

Along the way, I read that there was no right or wrong(good or bad), and that appears to get you through the polarity awareness. Is this awareness what is referred to as the "Fourth Dimension of Awareness", or is the dimensional awareness idea a lame duck(in your opinion of course)? Also, if all is *good*, why is the *Truth* obscured? Why are there questions that can't be answered directly? This suggests that it would be *bad*(negative) for others to access them?

As you go you will learn to understand others way of expressing.

This is the exact reason I started this thread of thought. Thanks again for taking the time and effort required to reply, I appreciate it!

The totality of 'The Light' create everything all the time. The idea of 'nothing' isn't possible. There always is and was 'something'.

This is a pretty heavy suggestion. I feel as tho I haven't earned the right to even contemplate something like this. I hope one day, the *permission slips* will come through and i'll be able to *see* a little further back.

(regarding the bible quote)

I don't find it as such, but that is my experience. Yours will be very different and so it may be pertinent for you.

It's pertinence is limited for me. I put it out there and the most fitting context reflected back to me. Lacking discipline and direction, I still have some old habits to work out. It all requires *approval*. Or maybe i'm just thinking it to death?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Can you speak to the relationship between *The Force* and the individual?

That's not really a 'question' now is it! The process of formulating a specific question is actually a very useful personal exercise. The use of 'individual' could use consideration as well.
One could consider 'The Force' as electrical outlets in your home (extremely simplified). One aspect of your home draws some energy to keep your food cold. Another aspect of your home heats your food. Another aspect powers your communication with friends and family. In a different simplified manner, 'The Force' is like the air. You breath it for life, smell it for information and look at it in amazement. You touch it all the time but don't feel it often.
It gets much more complicated when you start to believe you, as a part of 'The Light', actually create 'The Force'. Use it as a filter in a way.

Along the way, I read that there was no right or wrong(good or bad), and that appears to get you through the polarity awareness. Is this awareness what is referred to as the "Fourth Dimension of Awareness", or is the dimensional awareness idea a lame duck(in your opinion of course)?

The word 'Dimensions' for me seems to cloud things and infer meaning unintentionally. For scientists the fourth dimension is generally consider to be time. For spiritualists the 'Fourth Dimension of Awareness' is often thought as that first landing spot in deep meditation where thoughts roam free. The awareness that all is good is often overwhelming and generally a daily struggle.

Also, if all is *good*, why is the *Truth* obscured? Why are there questions that can't be answered directly? This suggests that it would be *bad*(negative) for others to access them?

It's difficult to fully accept there is only good. The closer you get the more you lose 'Truth' and 'False'. My 'Truth' is different from your 'Truth', but both are 'True' for us. I don't see things as being obscured. I see an expression of 'The Light' (me) experiencing what was arranged by myself (and everyone and thing). That arrangement can be changed and updated instantaneously at will, but it's not 'my' decision alone, it's all of 'The Light' to decide.

I've found that I need to contemplate something many, many times over...often spaced by years. I see differently each time which is good news.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ah questions, I like me some questions. That is unless there questions I dont like, then I dont like me some questions?

1) What is "The Light"? There is so much emphasis being placed on this thoughtform/concept, clearly i'm missing something. I'm trying to see it, but there is SO much superficiality.

The light is likely just a misunderstanding somebody once coined up and now has become prevalent in the minds of everybody. Its generally produced by giant balls of gas far far away and even in galaxy's far far away. Things exist then things dont exist, the light is just the broken up moments between the darkness. Most things extend beyond the visible spectrum like most plants have roots deep underground holding them there.

2) What is "The Force"? I've been having experiences that defy rationality. I feel as though I must be going mad, yet I feel so *together(for lack of a better description).

Its probably just a fancy of the mind, or probably produced by watching to many cheesy movies or eating outdated foods.

3) Is there a relationship between "The Light" and "The Force"? If yes, what is it? If no, why not?

There like cousins who may see eachother over Facebook at least once or twice in there lifetimes. So yes they are related.

4) I certainly don't want to come across as confrontational, but I wonder, just who decides what a *good* man is? What is a "good man"?

Only a group of at least 4 can judge and come up with a definition of what a good man is.

However 2 must be women, and two must be men. If it was all women then the definition of what a good man is would be to long and nobody would bother listening, and it would involve to much second guessing, and overbearing preening, and way to much fluffery. And if was a group of all men did? Well then they would likely define themselfs as good men and seeing there is nobody to say contrary to it, who would know any different, most assuredly not them.

So to its like a form of democracy were everybody votes for there best interests. Which off course if that actually happened there would be no such thing as good men or anything else in the whole of the world. Also its just another made up label people made up for there personal various reasons.

5) This may seem like a directed question, but it really is for any and all. If i'm already *good*, why do I need to be *better*? Does *good* require *better*, or does *worse* require *better*?

One requires the other, unless it does not require it. In which case one requires the other up to and only when the other is indisposed. For better or worse I do believe its said. Or it could be said for better or till something else comes along. In either case, meh who cares? Its all a matter of who or why anybody cares.

Its like saying cheese is good so more cheese is better. That is not always the case, but its good to keep a stedy supply of cheese around.

6) Who/What is "The Creator"? I thought I had some idea, but.....

The creator of what?

But anyways here watch this vid I seen it a few times, including a day or so ago. It may answer some questions on light and darkness. Or it may not, in which case dont watch the vid as it would not answer any questions on light or darkness or the force or any of it. But in either case you wont know if you dont watch, and its not like it would matter anyways if you did nor didn't, the universe is personally peculiar like that.

Darkness may be the absence of light. Or it may just be the confirmation of the presence of light. Or light and darkness just may be the presence of observed opinions and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

Why do you make the assumption that it was the knowledge that was bad, and not the disobedience which God condemned?

If God had instructed Eve not to eat of from the tree of [insert anything here] and she had, the consequences would have been the same.

To the question you pose, you have me there. My only reply would be that, it is mildly disturbing to me to consider that the *expression* that is responsible for this experience we're all sharing, would require certain reactions/behaviors from it's own creation. But that, and your example should probably have a thread of its own.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

On another note, it's not only me who knows what I do when nobody is watching. You can call it whatever you want, but [They're] there, and they are the only thing I am truly answerable to, and the only thing I truly fear.

But isn't answering to "them" a selfish motive for doing the right thing, because you are then doing it for reward?

Consider the age-old poem Abu Ben Adam (of course, this may apply to whatever Deity you believe in):

"Abou Ben Adhem (may his tribe increase!)
Awoke one night from a deep dream of peace,
And saw, within the moonlight in his room,
Making it rich, and like a lily in bloom,
An angel writing in a book of gold:—
Exceeding peace had made Ben Adhem bold,
And to the presence in the room he said,
"What writest thou?"—The vision raised its head,
And with a look made of all sweet accord,
Answered, "The names of those who love the Lord."
"And is mine one?" said Abou. "Nay, not so,"
Replied the angel. Abou spoke more low,
But cheerly still; and said, "I pray thee, then,
Write me as one that loves his fellow men."
The angel wrote, and vanished. The next night
It came again with a great wakening light,
And showed the names whom love of God had blest,
And lo! Ben Adhem's name led all the rest. "

edit on 8/12/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join