It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Biblical Giants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: TechUnique

actually the joke is that you didn't bother searching to see if anyone might have posted anything about the so called "biblical giants" before you started calling people names

Did you ever consider the fact that many people have probably seen the video before?

IF you wanna play the typical Christian role... theres a religion forum

In that >>----> Direction...

Published on Dec 3, 2014

Are you trying to be slow?

Ever heard of copying.... theres 10,000 videos on it

Im trying to get you up to speed...

Get with it man

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry, your right. I only watched the first few minutes. then I thought, wow, they found giant skeletons all over the globe, but somehow, managed to hid them from all of humanity. Hide them so well, that not one shred of tangible evidence exists. Other than faked photo's and all.

Not one shred of evidence remains.

To quote a great mind, "Don't be ignorant".

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sorry, your right. I only watched the first few minutes. then I thought, wow, they found giant skeletons all over the globe, but somehow, managed to hid them from all of humanity. Hide them so well, that not one shred of tangible evidence exists. Other than faked photo's and all.

Not one shred of evidence remains.

To quote a great mind, "Don't be ignorant".

They didn't hide them from all humanity. TRY WATCHING THE VIDEO.

Wow, do you want me to hold your hand?

(post by TechUnique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

actually the joke is that you didn't bother searching to see if anyone might have posted anything about the so called "biblical giants" before you started calling people names

Did you ever consider the fact that many people have probably seen the video before?

Published on Dec 3, 2014

Threads:

Why is the Smithsonian preventing any research into Giants?
The giants of Genesis 6 and how they will be presented to the populace
Proof of Ancient Giants?

That was after a quick ATS search on this topic and we all know how notoriously bad the ATS search feature is.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

keep being ignorant.

Greetings,

Your ignoring my posts and dwelling on the negative. I was keeping it positive.

I have asked you twice now.

Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me.

In any case, moving on. Best of luck being negative.

Regards

Spiro

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From 1z observation without intact specimens to pull OBJECTIVE biological data from as far as skin types mental behavior & capacity who is to say those many discovered dinosaurs are not giants as well...
Here are also some images of giants from Egypt to Sumer-

Egypt

Sumer

NAMASTE*******

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Published on Dec 3, 2014

Threads:

Why is the Smithsonian preventing any research into Giants?
The giants of Genesis 6 and how they will be presented to the populace
Proof of Ancient Giants?

That was after a quick ATS search on this topic and we all know how notoriously bad the ATS search feature is.

So that invalidates the posting of this video and without a shadow of a doubt disproves Giants?

No it doesn't. If you want to harbor that false logic then by all means. You guys have literally got your heads in the sand and you will gobble up ANYTHING that validates your belief system. You won't even watch the video yet you are offering me evidence to refute it.

That's hilarious.

link   
Despite the fact it is a hoax,a lot of ancient myths talk about giants, why isn't that also proving them true?
The writers of the bible could have easily borrowed these ''popular'' myths, and adapt them to their story. like it happened with the great flood, the garden of Eden, and other subjects of this book.
Even if giants existed at some point of history, they would have to be part of evolution too.
edit on WedWed, 03 Dec 2014 13:29:08 -06001PMk000000Wednesdaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Look sport, calling everyone who might disagree with you names won't get you too far around here.

I know, you just found this AMAZING bit of you tube that you feel is ABSOLUTE truth. It's a new video, with OLD debunked tripe.

If I posted a video of how the underpants gnomes operate, and claimed it was a factual representation of real events, you probably wouldn't need 33 minutes worth of my video to decide I might be a bit off my rocker.

I posted proof that the picture your video uses as it's promo is a fake. Nothing more. I didn't claim to have seen the video. I didn't bash your beliefs. I just offered a bit of reality to your thread.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe in God.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuggedOut
The Smithsonian Institute is at the center of suppressing evidence. This is one of many articles mentioning their involvement. A little digging (no pun intended) and you'll discover that the Institute was involved in several dig sites regarding giants and how the bones and evidence just vanished.
The Great Smithsonian Cover Up

Yeah I'm sure the domain "humansarefree.com" is a credible source of information... *eyeroll*

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"Watch my hoax video containing an easily identifiable known hoax because yeah sure one part was wrong but the others are probably not because I believe in them and it totally proves me right if they're right. Which they totally are. Also if you disagree you're wrong and lying and slow and stupid. Why isn't this thread very constructive again?"

link   

I'll make you a deal....

I'll watch yours....

IF you watch mine...

link   

It's funny how you responded to that post which was me saying that you should have put this video in one of those threads instead of creating a new one instead of responding to the post where I asked you a legitimate question about this thread.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
Why should we watch the video?.
You post videos on ATS people debunk them with science and you never return to the thread.
Just like your anti evolution threads.
You are wrong and If you fall for the stuff presented in that video you are an idiot.

link   
a reply to: network dude

You can't disagree with something you haven't even watched. You offered one link without a description in a way that infers disagreement with the whole post.

Stlll, you haven't even watched the video. Even if you ALL had started the video at the exact time I posted the thread, you would still have 7 minutes left of the video to watch.

That's just stupid, we shouldn't even be talking until then.

link   

i refuse to watch the entire vid - because it is soo fooking disjointed - it offers no context or evidence for its claim

if youy want to make claims of " giants " - present ONE case that is evidence and we will discuss that

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I'm not watching your videos first so you can pretend to watch mine. I started the thread.

(post by TechUnique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Okay, I tried..

04:25 "look at the signs around us", showing photos of this. No proof. Art.

09:20 biblethumping, don't make me rehear that, but the gist was "giants are fallen angels". Ah. Didn't know that Andrew the Giant was a fallen angel. He was a nice man, but I doubt that qualifies..

16:20 Roswell NM was real. Genesis 6 - Experiment (yes, he called it like that). Seems to imply chimeras of humans and aliens.

I am through, I can't take more of this. Please no! Really, I tried.

And it was stupid. The whole show was a bunch of completely unrelated .. things.. which even the narrator didn't try to connect, just "there are/were giants (in the Amazonas-area, on the moon, underground, etc.) and it has to do with the bible, just look at it and read it". Sorry, that was a waste of time.

A proof is something like this: It has an explanation for the past and predicts something for the future. For ANY future, not just a unspecified time. It opens up a time-scale. --Today, there are 300 giants on earth, because yesterday there were 299 and they had tonight a baby. next year there will be another birth and we have 301 giants, unless one dies. That would be kind of a beginning of a proof. Not a very good one, I left out the part WHY there are giants anyway..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join