It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas University loses 100 Human Brains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, they have clearly lost their minds!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well...makes sense - kinda sorta.

Austin is a weird vortex of oddities. The University of Texas is primarily known for it's Business Degrees.

Some guy on Guadalupe Street is probably shuffling around the circuit in a woolen trench coat pulling unsuspecting people aside and whispering:

"Hey, hey. Hey man. Wanna buy a brain?"

Other things common to college life are so plentiful down there, the market just had to open up new avenues.

That's just good business.

edit on 12/3/14 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Well, they have clearly lost their minds!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Well that was a total buzzkill.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Well that was a total buzzkill.

lol sry m8

Most of the time the truth is not nearly as exciting as we hope

Q

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
so many jokes, too little time...ok just one, this is the Texan idea of open-mindedness, i'll stop now.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's all good. Mainstream media has it's interesting aspects from time to time.
It's fun to catch the occasional odd ball and just run with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
isn't it really ironic that they did not have the brains to figure out that they did not lose the brains??

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Everywhere, record-keeping has gone to the dogs. It's the computers. I watched an old spy film from 1951 on YouTube last night, entitled "High Treason" - terrorists running amuck trying to blow up power stations across England after WWII. I kid you not. Good film, and such a revelation to see M15 guys and Scotland Yard putting their fingers on index cards giving a suspect's complete criminal history, in a matter of seconds. Rooms had rows and rows of shiny wooden cabinets, and the files were accessed alphabetically and numerically. It really worked. Does anybody realize how many millions of dollars have been wasted on software that has never worked, and whole systems had to be scrapped. Obamacare roll-out was only one example. This has been going on for 20 years. Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beforemorning

Yeah! Down with computers! Let's start with yours.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beforemorning
Everywhere, record-keeping has gone to the dogs. It's the computers. I watched an old spy film from 1951 on YouTube last night, entitled "High Treason" - terrorists running amuck trying to blow up power stations across England after WWII. I kid you not. Good film, and such a revelation to see M15 guys and Scotland Yard putting their fingers on index cards giving a suspect's complete criminal history, in a matter of seconds. Rooms had rows and rows of shiny wooden cabinets, and the files were accessed alphabetically and numerically. It really worked. Does anybody realize how many millions of dollars have been wasted on software that has never worked, and whole systems had to be scrapped. Obamacare roll-out was only one example. This has been going on for 20 years. Garbage in, garbage out.

the people that need to keep track of everything have software that does it fine, tapping into everyone all the time , looking for keywords like bomb, and Terror! ( ./waves to NSA)

Its the secondary systems given to the public that are always out of date before the stupid humans learn how to use it.

Q

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Brains found to have been donated in the 90's

So instead of brain losers, they're now the worlds only living
brain doners?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If you hear some of the Professors speak you might wonder if they lost more than 100 of them. Personally i blame the Zombies living under the streets. Ever wonder why so alone people just disappear...whooowhoohahaha! But PS i heard on the news that they didn't actually lose them, they were destroyed a long time ago as biological waste.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Throwing in my hat.

Since the specimines were store in formaldehyde and formadehyde is toxic and bad for the children. I''ll bet that they were disposed of during the last aged spent and surplus chemical clean up.

They have probably been incinerated by now.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is a cover story to hide their nincompoopery in loosing a hundred or so yummy yummy brains???

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
... some really bad taxidermy...

badtaxidermy.com/

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One of the brains belonged to Charles Whitman.
Or so I heard.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Vooodooo?
they would steal brains to use in magic.
must look on Ebay to see how much they are selling for?

I wounder if you can use them to make brain multy core computer.

edit on 4-12-2014 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
some where, a mad scientist is placing them into his own personal robot army!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join