It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reporting question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Greetings All,

I have seen many comments about a "report" button, as in report post/thread, etc. I've been trying to find said button with no luck so far, including searching for topics related to it. Can anybody point it out to me? I'd appreciate it.

Caveat: my coffee intake thus far today is way behind the power curve, so if it's something totally obvious and I've missed it somehow, apologies in advance.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You should see a small green icon on the bottom of peoples' profiles. If you click on it, a list will appear. From there, you click 'ALERT!', and it will take you to a message window where you can then detail your concerns. After clicking send, you will receive a digital cookie and your report will be noted and looked at.

edit on 3-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

aha! FANTASTIC! thank you very much, daaskapital. I think I always thought that was just an indicator for online status or something. never knew that thing did anything lol.

MODS - you can shut this down any time now

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Shamrock is right. And you get one of these....

Every time you report something.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Shamrock is right. And you get one of these....

Every time you report something.

this just gets better and better! I'm reporting everybody for everything!

just kidding....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No problem! Glad to help!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You wouldn't be the first lol.
I never thought it was about the cookies though.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I mean yes....that's what I meant to say......

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah pretty obvious. See that icon up top that has the exclamation point in it? That says Alert? That's it. LOL.
A reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

You should see a small green icon on the bottom of peoples' profiles. If you click on it, a list will appear. From there, you click 'ALERT!', and it will take you to a message window where you can then detail your concerns. After clicking send, you will receive a digital cookie and your report will be noted and looked at.

that's to report a member. To report a thread just use the alert icon at the top of the page.
I've gotten a few cookies in my mail box. LOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I have seen many comments about a "report" button, as in report post/thread, etc.

Break glass in case of emergency. "Alerting" on people and subject matter because they disagree with you is not a violation of TnC.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Yeah pretty obvious. See that icon up top that has the exclamation point in it? That says Alert? That's it. LOL.
A reply to: Shamrock6

I literally can't even. Thanks for pointing that one out lol

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I have seen many comments about a "report" button, as in report post/thread, etc.

Break glass in case of emergency. "Alerting" on people and subject matter because they disagree with you is not a violation of TnC.

I know. Just didn't know what to do with blatant personal attacks and so on. Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

top topics

join