It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Psychic Super Powers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
These powers arent really ancient or pshchic so to say but they are very real and found in nature.

Nature's Most Amazing Animal Superpowers

10 Real-Life Animal 'Superpowers'

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here is an example of ancient yogic psychic powers being confirmed by discoveries in mathematics and theoretical physics:
The semiregular 421 polytope was discovered around the turn of the 20th century by Thorold Gosset, an English lawyer and amateur mathematician, who used to explore hyperdimensional polytopes whilst waiting for clients. Its 240 vertices were recognised as defining the roots of the exceptional Lie group E8 that now plays a prominant role in one of the two types of heterotic superstring theory, namely, E8xE8 heterotic superstring theory. Mathematicians know that a compound of two 600-cells (the 600-cell is a regular 4-polytope that is the 4-d counterpart of the icosahedron) has 240 vertices that are the the 4-dimensional Coxeter plane projection of the Gosset polytope. The 600-cell has 120 vertices and 720 edges, i.e., 840 vertices & edges, so that the two 600-cells making up the compound have 1680 vertices & edges. The two well-known Theosophists Annie Besant (1847-1933) and Charles W. Leadbeater (1854-1934) carried out between 1895 and 1908 a thorough investigation of the structure of atoms of all the chemical elements, using a yogic siddhi called anima, which allows a person in an altered state of consciousness to experience images in real time of objects too small to be seen with the eyes. They claimed in their book Occult Chemistry (1908) that atoms are composed of extremely minute, indivisible particles. According to Besant & Leadbeater, each particle consists of ten helices, each with the topology of a circle and having 1680 coils. Coincidence? No, because 1. these particles were proved by a physicist in the early 1980s to be the consituents of up and down quarks that make up the protons and neutrons in atomic nuclei, and 2. the features of these particles strikingly match beyond the level of chance the superstring description of subatomic particles as vibrating, rotating loops.

For further discussion, see here and here

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So when I was younger I went and saw some monks perform in San Francisco and was like man that would be cool to be able to do that. Here is a guy showing off his iron body skills!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So I was watching this about real people with powers and thought it was interesting, especially the iceman.

Also someone sent me a mail about this thread but I couldnt read it, my mail has gone tiny.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

can you point me in the right direction for good information on the Akashic records please? i think its interesting stuff wish edger case was still around to answer some questions.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheeporshepherd

can you point me in the right direction for good information on the Akashic records please? i think its interesting stuff wish edger case was still around to answer some questions.

Hmm I could grab somehing off of youtube, however I think anyone could do that.

The idea that all knowledge hasnt been lost and is available to all is a good one.

I suggest looking into fractals, meaning each part of the universe conatains the whole, like a dream you create everything then see it from your own point of view.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheeporshepherd

You could check out The Rudolph Steiner Online Library as he believed he was chanelling a lot of material from Akashic records.

Beware though, we was more than just a little bit prolific in his lectures and writings. Besides this his style/idiom can be fairly dense for some and it takes work and dedication to get through his material.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just a thought what if our modern super heroes were based on ancient psychic super powers.
edit on 5-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be nice if our society focused on obtaining some of these powers through biotechnology for the public.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here are some powers from the Heroes Series which had its appeal as it was bringing to our society super powers in a new format. I think there are many paths to the same mountain so to say, meaning theres not just one way to achieve psychic super powers, the ways are many the goal is one.

[yvid]0mWsOmvuOp8[yvid]

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Here are some powers from the Heroes Series which had its appeal as it was bringing to our society super powers in a new format. I think there are many paths to the same mountain so to say, meaning theres not just one way to achieve psychic super powers, the ways are many the goal is one.

fixed

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I really liked the idea of Peter in the Heroes show, and could see imagine a civilization of people with the power to mimic any other power or ability.

Or just some omni powered civilization with access to all powers.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Mental communication and thought-reading. These are standard among Vedic humanoids, but normal speech through sound is also generally used.

Being able to see or hear at a great distance.

Laghima-siddhi: levitation or antigravity. There is also a power of creating tremendous weight.

Anima- and mahima-siddhis: the power to change the size of objects or living bodies without disrupting their structure.

Prapti-siddhi: the power to move objects from one place to another, apparently without crossing the intervening space. This power is connected with the ability to travel into parallel, higher-dimensional realms.

The ability to move objects directly through the ether, without being impeded by gross physical obstacles. This type of travel is called vihayasa. There is also a type of travel called mano-java, in which the body is directly transferred to a distant point by the action of the mind.

Vasita-siddhi: the power of long-distance hypnotic control. Vedic accounts point out that this power can be used to control people thoughts from a distance.

Antardhana, or invisibility.

The ability to assume different forms or to generate illusory body forms.

The power of entering within another person痴 body and controlling it. This is done using the subtle body

The siddhis are amazing to me and I think that eventually through biotechnology our civilization may again grasp them for the betterment of everyones existance.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Use of ancient yogic siddhi called "anima" to remote view quarks 56 years before physicists Murray Gell-Mann and George Zweig proposed that they were more than mathematical entities:
smphillips.8m.com...
Internal forces between constituents of quarks depicted in 1908 in the same way that peer-reviewed calculations in quantum chromodynamics using supercomputers modelled in 2003 the colour flux tubes between quarks in baryons:
smphillips.8m.com...

Some of these powers are real. The trouble with so many of you is that you never encounter them and so you concoct clever but vacuous arguments made up of a couple of sentences in order to convince yourselves that they don't threaten your cosy world view because they don't exist. Here is a free, 256-page PDF that will prove that anima exercized by two well-known Theosophists described quarks and superstrings over a century ago:
smphillips.8m.com...
(The link to the PDF is on right-hand side of homepage). The website provides an enormous amount of such irrefutable evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Use of ancient yogic siddhi called "anima" to remote view quarks 56 years before physicists Murray Gell-Mann and George Zweig proposed that they were more than mathematical entities:

smphillips.8m.com...

Internal forces between constituents of quarks depicted in 1908 in the same way that peer-reviewed calculations in quantum chromodynamics using supercomputers modelled in 2003 the colour flux tubes between quarks in baryons:

smphillips.8m.com...

Some of these powers are real. The trouble with so many of you is that you never encounter them and so you concoct clever but vacuous arguments made up of a couple of sentences in order to convince yourselves that they don't threaten your cosy world view because they don't exist. Here is a free, 256-page PDF that will prove that anima exercized by two well-known Theosophists described quarks and superstrings over a century ago:

smphillips.8m.com...

(The link to the PDF is on right-hand side of homepage). The website provides an enormous amount of such irrefutable evidence.

Nice information, I welcome all helpful input, and this just shows Anima works at the quantum level.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

smphillips.8m.com...
"The Universe is a thought of the Deity. Since this ideal thought-form has overflowed into actuality, and the world born thereof has realized the plan of its creator, it is the calling of all thinking beings to rediscover in this existent whole the original design."

Beautiful quote here, which speaks of the universal creator. . .

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Here is Jackie Chan performing a bit of mind over matter, wish it was in english though. . .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

These are systems put in place to hold you back from your true potential. This is just the beginning, once people start catching on the world is going to make real change.

This. Summed up nicely. If people knew that collectively we could accomplish true and lasting change for future generations,
it might happen but the forces in play keep us apart with TV, wars and the like, instead of pushing us together for our greater good.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Heres a kid with some psychic powers FTW!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join