It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Spear Edge Of The Knife Form OF The Lord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

the periodic table lists all the known elements. they all have different number of atoms. please get to the point, stop condescending.

Yes the number of protons neutrons and electrons determine which element also the decay of elements will do so as well.

So basically your looking at the same thing shaped differently into different forms.

Next question number 2

How does the brain and eyes decode this universe/world in order for us to see and experience this world?

edit on 5-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
well you can define the universe anyway you want, in fact you can redefine everything so much no one else knows what you are talking about and you just end up looking crazy in the end making no sense. yea you can do that if you want.

you are not the universe, you a small part of it. to say that you are everything, even everything that cant be and label yourself as divine, is to think very much of yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

So basically your looking at the same thing shaped differently into different forms.

that makes no sense, how can two things be different but be the same thing. hydrogen is not oxygen although they are made of the same thing. the fact they are shaped differently means they are not the same.

how eyes work? i guess they can sense light then that information is processed by our brain as information. im not exactly a brain scientist but i know its mostly chemichals

this is going no where. these questions have no traction
edit on 5-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

that makes no sense, how can two things be different but be the same thing. hydrogen is not oxygen although they are made of the same thing. the fact they are shaped differently means they are not the same.

how eyes work? i guess they can sense light then that information is processed by our brain as information.

this is going no where. these questions have no traction

This shows you dont know everything about the transformation of matter as you do not see the atomic number, numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons count is all that makes one thing different than another. I encourage you to study the way in which elements decay, and how atoms themselves contain an infinate amount of energy.

Also a bit of study of how the world is recreated withn your own mind just for you to see it would be helpful for you. All known scientific fact.

Ok I have another question for you:

How does the mind recreate the universe while your dreaming and then make you see it from your own point of view?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

well you can define the universe anyway you want, in fact you can redefine everything so much no one else knows what you are talking about and you just end up looking crazy in the end making no sense. yea you can do that if you want.

Crazy? Who are you to absolutely define god?

Pantheism
Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God. Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.

you are not the universe, you a small part of it. to say that you are everything, even everything that cant be and label yourself as divine, is to think very much of yourself.

God is everything, if you believe in "god". My body is not everything, but it's part of god's body. My toe isn't my body, but it's part of my body.

As above, so below.

edit on 5-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i still dont know what your point is. so somethings are made of atoms and other things are made of other atoms. how is this significant. im pretty sure atoms are not eternal according to the laws of thermodynamics energy dies.

dreams are memories mixed with your mind's imagination and since your mind is use to experiencing life from your point of view, of course your dreams are first person.
edit on 5-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
im just going by the text book definition of god. you are the one redefining things. if god is everything then why not just call it everything? why label it god then worship it? makes no sense to me, i suppose you just want to worship something. a crazy person to me is someone that makes no sense and is self deluded so far that discussion is almost impossible.
edit on 5-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

im just go by the text book definition of god.

What text book would that be?

you are the one redefining things.

I'm hardly redefining anything. Pantheism is older than the Bible! (Although I don't totally identify with Pantheism, as I can't put myself in a box)

if god is everything then why not just call it everything?

I thought I did.

why label it god then worship it? makes no sense to me, i suppose you just want to worship something. a crazy person to me is someone that makes no sense and is self deluded so far that discussion is almost impossible.

I told you, I don't worship god.

edit on 5-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

i still dont know what your point is. so somethings are made of atoms and other things are made of other atoms. how is this significant. im pretty sure atoms are not eternal according to the laws of thermodynamics energy dies.

drams are memories mixed with your mind's imagination and since your mind is use to experiencing life from your point of view, of course your dreams are first person.

Again I encourage you to study more about protons neutrons and electrons, you will find that protons are in fact eternal they can decay to neutrons and vice versa. However they are eternal, just another simple scientific fact. Protons are eternal, in fact everything is. Nothing can be destroyed only transformed.

So back to the mind and how it must create the entire universe so that you might see your place in it. Meaning you are one with it all, but believe yourself to be only part of it. Do you not see that your mind as well as all other things in this universe are but the same thing made to look different dependong on the observation of it. Wether awake or sleeping the mind performs the very same function of recreating the entire universe so that you can observe your perspective of it.

Ok another question for you:

What is the double slit expiriment, and what does that mean for the atoms of our own forms?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
any dictionary. english please. you said you think everything is divine so the word divine actually looses all meaning. so again it makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

any dictionary. english please. you said you think everything is divine so the word divine actually looses all meaning. so again it makes no sense.

Call it divine/infinate counsiousness/infinate energy/11th dimentional hyperspace/god/goddess doesnt matter what you call its all the same, one with form and another without. You still havent answered the question about the double slit expiriment and what it means for the atoms that make up everything you believe to be yourself and other.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
so some particles can be eternal i dont see a point.

imagination is only real in your mind you can create your reality but it is not real it is a product of your mind in the physical world. i know im part of the universe but i am not the whole. that makes no sense just because we are made of the same things does not make individual people the same. the universe is not created by your mind, your experience has no effect on the rest of the universe.

i know the double slit experiment. it shows light is a wave. hurry up its been like an hour and your still making little sense and no point
edit on 5-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

any dictionary. english please.

Now you're just copping out. If you can't even define god in your own words, how can you argue against anyone who can?

you said you think everything is divine so the word divine actually looses all meaning. so again it makes no sense.

It's not incumbent on me to make sense to you. However, Pantheism explains it like this:

Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God. Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

i said earlier god would have to be a religious figure that is supernatural and all powerful.

so what is divinity and why do you label nature as divine?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

so some particles can be eternal i dont see a point.

imagination is only real in your mind you can create your reality but it is not real it is a product of your mind in the physical world. i know im part of the universe but i am not the whole. that makes no sense just because we are made of the same things does not make individual people the same. the universe is not created by your mind, your experience has no effect on the rest of the universe.

i know the double slit experiment. it shows light is a wave. hurry up its been like an hour and your still making little sense and no point

Wrong on all counts

The mind is indeed the creator of this or any other reality including the physical world, and without the mind all falls away.

You wrongly believe yourself to be part of the universe and not the whole and the double slit expiriment shows you this fact that our particles funtion as both particales and waves. Meaning your atoms are not in one place but in every place, it is the act of perception which causes the particle to appear to be in one place but it is in fact everywhere, meaning you too are everywhere.

Dont rush me if you must rush your own self realization by the study of that which destroys the false illusion that you are seperate from the infinate. Plenty of information out there it is up to you to accept it.

Atoms are infinate in every way, is a simple answer for you, but I doubt that is enough to remove your doubt. Truth be told more research is required on your own part to remove your doubts about all in one and one in all.

Ok on to the next question:

What is quantum computing and why is it said that the mind is a quantum computer?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
was the universe here before your mind was formed?

you mind only perceives reality. it can also imagine things.

if my atoms are rearranged significantly, i am no longer myself. personalities can be reset from brain damage. turn my brain into a non brain and i no longer exist. particles and waves are not the same. one person can not be everywhere at the same time. it makes no sense. even if a particle can be in two places at once with i doubt is possible, it does not mean one's mind can be everywhere at once.

i dont care what quantum computing is and i dont accept the phrase the mind is a super computer. the mind is a mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

was the universe here before your mind was formed?

you mind only perceives reality. it can also imagine things.

if my atoms are rearranged significantly, i am no longer myself. personalities can be reset from brain damage. turn my brain into a non brain and i no longer exist. particles and waves are not the same. one person can not be everywhere at the same time. it makes no sense. even if a particle can be in two places at once with i doubt is possible, it does not mean one's mind can be everywhere at once.

i dont care what quantum computing is and i dont accept the phrase the mind is a super computer. the mind is a mind.

There you see deny ignorance, just because you dont believe it doesnt make it so. So you dont believe in what science clearly states who am I to make you believe in the infinate within the atom. Believe what you want, deny science deny the mind is a quantum computer, deny that particles are waves deny all you want that god exists in everything including your own heart, doesnt make it so!

You still havent answered the last question, why say you dont care about the truth of the mind?

The universe is but the thought of god, or whatever you prefer to call that which is infinate in every way, and thats what we all are.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

i said earlier god would have to be a religious figure that is supernatural and all powerful.

I don't believe in that kind of a god.

so what is divinity and why do you label nature as divine?

I think that's self explanatory. What's not divine about nature?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
your science does not make sense though. every atom cannot be everywhere that makes no sense. i dont accept you science claims that a particle can be at two places at once, not all particles are waves. an individual mind is separate from another mind.

if you where using science we wouldnt have this problem. you are making non sense and its my fault? i dont even know what the truth of mind means its just white noise, phrases that mean nothing.

the universe is not the thought of god. what is god? and how is it infinite?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

so you just like nature. but you like adding labels to it for some reason. why have a god label? nature is just nature no need to call it god, that's misusing the term. i dont know what you mean by divine and its not self explanatory. if divine means supernatural then id have to disagree that the supernatural manifests itself in the natural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join