It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Spear Edge Of The Knife Form OF The Lord

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Howdy do I have been a long time lurker, thought I would toss my few cents into this forum and discuss some spiritual truths with ATS folks as I see them.

A bit about myself I have had quite a few strange dream experiences and a few far out meditations. Have talked to a few folks here and there and have come to my own conclusions based on love and laughter which I hope to share with folks on this forum. No hate here just pushing the one love agenda vs the haters out there. Till All Are One!

My view of the universe is we are the universe.
My view of the world is we are all of it, love, hate, good, and the bad.
My view of war is we kill forms of ourselves thinking we kill someone else.
My view of all is we are all.
My view on superpowers is we already have them all within ourselves.
My view of the body is we have infinate forms and incarnations at different times.
My view of the universe is there are infinate universes in every atom in everything.
My view of time is we are all times combined.
My view of aliens is we are them too.
My view of god is we are god.
My view on technology is we contain all that is outside within ourselves.
My view on 3d printing is we 3d print all of reality as we live it.
My view on atoms is they are in fact big bangs and lead to infinate worlds.
My view on love is its everywhere if we can only open ourselves to it.
My view of the matrix is we are that too.
My view is the only real thing is absolute unity and all else is false illusion.

Ba-weep-grana-weep-nini-bom!
edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ba-weep-grana-weep-nini-bom to you too. I'd welcome you but you've always been here.

It's nice talking to myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Ba-weep-grana-weep-nini-bom to you too. I'd welcome you but you've always been here.

It's nice talking to myself.

Indeed I am you and you are me! And together we are the universe entire! Of course our forms are different but in appearance only, in fact we are all the supreame counciousness.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like you believe it all. Big bag is a joke. Everything from the whole universe existed in one place and then exploded. God created everything. Who created god then? If everything must be created. Fact is we know nothing yet. Everything is hypothesis. The world is still flat. People just have to admit that we do not know. Explaining thing that were unexplainable is where god originated from. It must have been god that hurled that rock from space at us.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Looks like you believe it all. Big bag is a joke. Everything from the whole universe existed in one place and then exploded. God created everything. Who created god then? If everything must be created. Fact is we know nothing yet. Everything is hypothesis. The world is still flat. People just have to admit that we do not know. Explaining thing that were unexplainable is where god originated from. It must have been god that hurled that rock from space at us.

We are god and god created god and god is always god, the only thing false is the illusion that we arent god/infinate counsiousness/infinate energy.

Who hurled the weapon? We did, you and me! Who did we hurl it at well ourselves you and me again self destruction is a terrible illusion. This illusion continues to this day with way humankind destroys itself and its world in all its various forms out of delusion.

Reguardless of what you think it is if you really look at it its all the supreame counsiousness. Even the tiny rocks and lumps of manure hold the infinate spark of the divine. Marvel not at this and know thyself to be the infinate eternal one.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

FormOfTheLord, welcome to the ATS Mother ship
enjoy your stay...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

FormOfTheLord, welcome to the ATS Mother ship
enjoy your stay...

NAMASTE*******

Thank you I am I have seen the vibration already change to infinate from mundane!

TILL ALL ARE ONE!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I also believe in a singularity or unity of all things through technology, biology, and of the mind. I think our destiny will be something like Q from Star Trek.

I believe in infinate parallel dimentions meaning we have infinate forms and chances to obtain our earthly desires.

However even in the infinate diversity I believe it will all be a singularity of oneness and has always been, meaning it only appears to be infinate parallel worlds in fact there has been only the supreame counsiousness or divine substratum unmanifest and eternal counsiousness or some may just say god.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

However even in the infinate diversity I believe it will all be a singularity of oneness and has always been, meaning it only appears to be infinate parallel worlds in fact there has been only the supreame counsiousness or divine substratum unmanifest and eternal counsiousness or some may just say god.

Haven't you heard? What you believe means squat if it isn't the truth.

And this is not the intro forum.

But welcome to ATS!

edit on Rpm120514v302014u12 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Haven't you heard? What you believe means squat if it isn't the truth.

And this is not the intro forum.

But welcome to ATS!

I guess my introduction got moved from the introduction forums go figure?

Anyways what you have said bears much merit in that the truth is the only thing that matters in the begining, middle, and the end. Or alpha and omega.

As to what I believe, I believe this is all the divine reguardless of how we choose to see it as mundane, or were designed to see it as mundane. Perhaps fish were not designed to see or know water that doesnt mean its not there. The same with the truth just because it isnt well known by all doesnt make it untrue.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
kind of an arrogant stand to say you are god don't you think? i don't get why you say everything is everything, it kinda makes no sense

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Someone has to stand and arrogantly claim to be God. Why not the OP, or me? That's been my contention all along, too. There is no separation. We are God. We did this thing and we will finish this thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

kind of an arrogant stand to say you are god don't you think? i don't get why you say everything is everything, it kinda makes no sense

Saying it makes no sense means you should do just a little research if you dont want to just take my word for it, science tells us everything is endowed with infinate energy and all is counsiousness. Everything is in fact everything else only your perception believes this world is full of diversity the double slit expiriment tells you that all is all. Quantum mechanics tells you all is all, just study the perodic table and you will see all is one.

So you believe something isnt god? Without god nothing exists god is one with all things how could anything not be invested with the divine?

Its not arrogance its the opposite in which I say all is invested with the divine its the abandonment of false ego. Now seeing yourself as not invested with the divine like your seperate from the infinate energy invested in all of creation is arrogance. Seeking to divide through illusion is arrogance, seeking to unite with love and the abandonment of ego is the exact opposite of arrogance, its realising that there is unity beyond the realm of duality and in that unity we are all one.

edit on 5-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
to the both of you, and please do reply; it seems that you have redefined the word god to mean the universe. so like i said, it really makes no sense. i also dont know what you mean by we are all one. im clearly a separate person with a separate mind so please explain.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

there is more than consciousness. there is the universe. so i dont know what the double slit experiment has to do with anything. also please explain how infinite energy is scientifically proven, because a never ending source of energy is nobel prize material.

edit on 5-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

to the both of you, and please do reply; it seems that you have redefined the word god to mean the universe. so like i said, it really makes no sense. i also dont know what you mean by we are all one. im clearly a separate person with a separate mind so please explain.

Ill have you explain it yourself by answering a few questions with answers other than you dont know.

First question:
1. What is the perodic table and what is the difference from one element to the the next? Cmon I know you can do this!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
the periodic table lists all the known elements. they all have different number of atoms. please get to the point, stop condescending.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

to the both of you, and please do reply; it seems that you have redefined the word god to mean the universe.

What is God to you? A supreme being? To me, the Universe is everything that is, was, will be and also everything that wasn't, isn't and won't be. What could be more supreme?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
god to me would have to be a supernatural conscious being that can do anything.

things that aren't cant be by definition so stop saying that. so if the universe is everything, which it is, you worship the universe?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't worship god.

I believe that the universe is as divine as I am. A definition of the universe that includes everything that "is not" (possibility), is more logical than saying that god "is not" the universe.

edit on 5-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join