It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat Williams Discusses A Breakaway Civilization And Nasa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Check out the Black Triangle Thread by Baddogma….
you will understand just from his OP…..
sorry if i wasn't clear.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Check out the Black Triangle Thread by Baddogma….

you will understand just from his OP…..

sorry if i wasn't clear.

Sounds interesting I find it funny that even comedians speak about how the powers that be have the illusion of an us vs them type of mentality. If they were truly at one with us would they ever seek to breakaway in the first place.

Its like making us be forced to be slaves to cash and then going off and making a society without it. Why do good things have to happen far away and not here in our own society on earth.

Do you think they have racism on one of these new super earths? ABSOLUTELY NOT

So why is it pumped into our society rathar than knowledge that we are all the same?

Do they wage war with each other there? I doubt it so why in gods name do they force us to do it here?

Do you think they have to work crappy jobs for crappy corperations that run the planet ragged of course not.

Do they have banks and banksters on superearths? NOPE would be my guess

My point is why cant we make our society good here, and only the good things are acceptible once the planet is left, its like the height of ignorant arrogance.
edit on 4-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
If could find a way off this rock Id leave so-called "civilization" and humans far behind .. and never look back ..

Why would you seek to leave? Why do you think you are different than those who are here on earth? This is the same us vs them mentality which further divides us from gaining all the bounty that comes with unity. It is my belief that we are all one, and the illusion that we are all seperate is what deludes us.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You can bet your ass so long as the planet isn't sterile there will be some some of "ism" in play.

Speciesism, raceism, competition.. Call it what we want to on this planet but once you take out the niceties of society... Genocide is a smart move. For sure unforeseen complications can arise with food chain disturbances but that will drive evolution. This great "balance" everyone is always looking for is a human invention based on comfort. We got nothing to worry about... "Let's worry about everything else"

Not to say we shouldn't worry about trying to balance our planet and become more then just a big bag of bacteria, I'm just saying that racism and other isms I'm sure are present on most if not all planets that have life.
edit on 5-12-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

You can bet your ass so long as the planet isn't sterile there will be some some of "ism" in play.

Speciesism, raceism, competition.. Call it what we want to on this planet but once you take out the niceties of society... Genocide is a smart move. For sure unforeseen complications can arise with food chain disturbances but that will drive evolution. This great "balance" everyone is always looking for is a human invention based on comfort. We got nothing to worry about... "Let's worry about everything else"

Not to say we shouldn't worry about trying to balance our planet and become more then just a big bag of bacteria, I'm just saying that racism and other isms I'm sure are present on most if not all planets that have life.

Why on earth would any sane person want to make anyone or anything streile? The very act of creation is a beautiful and divine thing. Genocide is NOT a smart move that is the most insane form of self destruction there is. Because the same divine in you is the same divine in them and hatred of them is hatred of self.

This reminds me of people who want to breakaway from the United States and make thier state its own country rather than make the whole country better so there would be no need to leave.

Its the same us vs them illusion gated communities mindset.

The thought of us being nothing more than bacteria is a false one, we have the capacity to be and do much more. I believe humankinds destiny to be one of unity and a singularity where war and racism are no longer around because the truth is plain for all to see we are all one.

Why kill, hate, delude, dumb down, or leave someone when you see them as yourself? The delusion of us vs them is just that a delusion. When humanity wakes up to this reality in the form of a singularity who will breakaway, where will there be to go where all is one? Finding the kingdom that lies within ourselves will be better than any super earths NASA might ever find.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I thought this animation was great funny stuff!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Man I found this comedy skit on NASA bombing the moon back in 2009. Thought it was pretty funny and makes one think why exactly does NASA and our military do these things.

RYAN MCMAHON COMEDY - NASA BOMBED THE MOON

This isn't a written bit. This is what happens though when you're on your way to a comedy show and you hear on the radio that NASA is going to BOMB the moon. The good thing that has come from this rant is that I'll now use this as material for my act - but - this was just a reactionary vocalization of how insanely tripped out I was when I heard NASA planned to bomb the moon.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I'm way ahead of you. I have a packing list.... :-D

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am pretty sure he comes around here. You just can't talk about things the way he does without visiting ats every once in a while.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Expat888

I'm way ahead of you. I have a packing list.... :-D

Remember cant run away from yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The cartoon was so funny....didn't know he covered this stuff...good looks on the heads up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join