It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat Williams Discusses A Breakaway Civilization And Nasa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I thought this was very interesting and funny.

Katt Williams say NASA is planning on leaving us behind.
www.youtube.com...

Katt Williams spills N.A.S.A. secrets in this new animation!!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If could find a way off this rock Id leave so-called "civilization" and humans far behind .. and never look back ..

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
If could find a way off this rock Id leave so-called "civilization" and humans far behind .. and never look back ..

And then... what?? just live as a hermit in space alone until you die?? Your smartphone or phablet wont exactly have any content to stream in the vast abyss of darkness.

I would stay on this rock even if it was about to meet its end like Krypton in man of Steel. Have to go some day, might as well be with the ones you love in the end.

I find this Kat Williams thing funny though as he was in need of some new material.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Welcome to ATS

I love me some Katt Williams now and then, thanks for the share.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yes! I agree with the space # expert.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

And then... what?? just live as a hermit in space alone until you die??

And you can do that here already and eat hamburgers and breath air while you do it..
Someday people will come to terms with what it means to say they wish society was gone while saying it on a computer on a network that reaches everybody...

Go be alone for a week.. 2 weeks.. Don't look at any writing or pictures or TV or movies or People.. Don't go on roads or use running water or anything..

Meh I've come to terms with our fate if it all crashes.. But maybe it won't. I actually think we are pretty damn cool.

My personal out there ride away from society fantasy is not ok in the T and C of this site or of my country.. But I think it's a better ride than cold spaceships and new planets without running water or friends..

ON TOPIC.. I miss Him..

That's one Funny Kat.

Probably my favorite comedian.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Welcome to ATS

I love me some Katt Williams now and then, thanks for the share.

Thanks thought I would share that funny representation of what may be an actual occurance. Does anyone know how to enbed the video?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

embed by copying the youtube URL but only the part after V=
Then click youtube button in the post. Say yes.. Then paste everything after V=

This particualr video is embeded with "S1C4wbrXvDI" after pressing youtube button after pressing reply or quote.

edit on 3-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

I concur.

originally posted by: DYepes
And then... what?? just live as a hermit in space alone until you die?? Your smartphone or phablet wont exactly have any content to stream in the vast abyss of darkness.

Better than living on some planet as a hermit prone to the whims of governing bodies that know no better than anyone else.

On topic:
Some day I believe this will be a possibility. We can look at our own history to gauge what will occur in the future. Look at colonies from the U.K., America being one such instance. Eventually, a political system / hierarchy will form. You become disillusioned with your master nation and it's laws. Because, "how can those laws possibly adhere to way of life on (insert country/planet here)?

Of course it's not exactly the same, but given enough time and the growth of a colony on Mars or other planets and it may very well become quite similar.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Always they see themselves as different than us. Pitted against each other in an us vs them scenario when the truth is we are and have always been one and the same. It is thier illusion which sees us as different than themselves and wish to be seperate. Like one hand running away from the body lol when in fact they are one being. Even if they do leave and I do believe thay have they will return as though they never left after and only after understanding this greater and simple truth. WE ARE ALL ONE, end of the story will be a singularity, be at peace with this simple truth. Dont expect to much or we will be dissapointed everything we ever will need is right here within ourselves and our surroundings.
edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Katt Williams is a fool. I have absolutely no respect for that clown. After the video of him sucker punching that store worker came out, I started having bias. Now, having seen interviews covering his opinion on things, I can say he is an arrogant fool. I really can't fathom why he is so popular, he had only one decent comedy special. Literally one. He is the Dane Cook of black comedians in my mind, just he is still relevant somehow.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As much as I love Mother Earth, I resent being trapped on the "prison planet". The common people are prisoners of gravity with no choice but to live in the mess others that have the means would leave behind.

The government controls the earth's gravity well to the moon's orbit, even if you could get past all the space junk in the way.

ETA: The idea of an alien abduction seems more hopeful than terrorizing when you think about the only other choices.
edit on 3-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added a comment

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
As much as I love Mother Earth, I resent being trapped on the "prison planet". The common people are prisoners of gravity with no choice but to live in the mess others that have the means would leave behind.

The government controls the earth's gravity well to the moon's orbit, even if you could get past all the space junk in the way.

ETA: The idea of an alien abduction seems more hopeful than terrorizing when you think about the only other choices.

I do not doubt that they have left us, however theres no place like home so they are still here with us, and watch over us like kids I would guess. Using technology they are able to overcome that which we consider difficult. I doubt they have stupid things like money, I mean can you imagine for even a second if everything on the international space station had to be paid for while they were in space? So no cash everything is free and they have a continuity of government should all go sour. Yes a perfect life to them, however they are still here because we are still here in my opinion. I think thier main problem is they lack vision(to see unity, not us vs them) and empathy(to understand us). In my opinion we are all one and until this illusion of seperation falls they will be as ruling gods taking all benificial science and technology, while we will be as men of vieled illusion dwelling in the darkness of ignorance of what is real and truth afraid to become what we really are the infinate universe eternal.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would like him to drop his stage act and talk in the articulate and intelligent way he does offstage. He would make for a better comic if he changed his style away from the thuggish gangster persona I think.

Makes you wonder how he created his material and who all lurks at ATS. But I couldn't imagine the first choice to whom ever is to leave the Earth behind, that's more of a final straw sort of thing and we are not at that point just yet. Remember he said NASA which really means Never A Straight Answer, and that applies to their own employees as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

It's really some philosophical ish this one... Couple clowns from the hood have a better grasp on a lot more things then I ever wanted to give them credit for.

In all honesty too.. Spreading humans to another planet without bringing all the drama of earth at home is a good idea. Just think if everyone from England was allowed in America? We would of never broken away and it would of just been another European outpost.

Let's let the mentally stable and sharp people go get it ready and try not to F it up before others could maybe someday go there.
edit on 3-12-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

The third verse on this one is especially deep

Boulders #ing fall from the sky
Death with no clue when or why
The sun explodes and we absorb it
Our planet spins right out of orbit
Aliens show up and eat mankind
A virus spreads with no cure to find
God has had enough of our #
A nuclear war breaks out and thats it
To be on this planet living your life
To see it all end would be alright

You cant complain, you wouldn't die alone
You can die with loved ones and die at home

And you're not missing anything when you're gone
Plus seeing it all end and what goes on

To see this great world come to an end
Would be the next best to seeing it begin

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, all things considered, it wouldn't be any different than "manifest destiny" or any other migrations of people in Earth's history. You can't say, "Okay everyone, we're bringing all 2 billion of you with us!" I would imagine that any colonies on another planet sent by us would eventually become independent much like young America when it splintered off of European rule.

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I thought this was very interesting and funny.

Katt Williams say NASA is planning on leaving us behind.
www.youtube.com...

Katt Williams spills N.A.S.A. secrets in this new animation!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well it was funny comedy as to our being deserving of destruction I would have to say no to that. I would never wish harm on any soul, especially myself. So the insane clown posse will have to off themselves but the rest of us are here for a reason, perhaps that reason is seeing the unity of it all and raising the vibration so they are no longer the insane clown posse but the the noble love posse lol!

As to them breaking away I do like to think of how such a society would work, perhaps true communism, while we are stuck in capitalism it seems to divide us. Does anyone have any ideas as to how thier society might work? I would guess thier food would be super nutrient rich, giving them greater health. I bet they dont have to pay for medical care lol, and live as long as they want. That would be pretty awesome. I would guess they could regenerate lost limbs as well as pop out a new clone body and download thier minds when and if they needed as well. Do you think they have monogmy with thier long lifespans and countless clone bodies? Imagine endless hot cloned babes!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Given that right here on ATS, we had a member we cannot name discussing just that, and then this
really funny

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Given that right here on ATS, we had a member we cannot name discussing just that, and then this

really funny

What communism, food, cloned space babes! Can you be more specific?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join