It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in the Nightmare of God's Sleep State - Purpose for the Last Night of Eternity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I find this very interesting indeed and I always thought we are in the fathers mind and the big bang was more of thought of creation in his part, science also describes that a human brain cell looks very much like our own universe. I often wonder if there are many other brain cells like our universe out past our own universe, I sometimes wonder if we create worlds as well in our brains but distractions keeps us from knowing the truth hmmm I wonder.

a reply to: AlephBet

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
It is interesting to see that you have no comments on my evidence that your theory is flawed, but rather pick on irreverent technicalities. That paints you as oblivious to correction

Not so. You have a valid point, but it is obscured by your bias. Remove the bias and simply have a conversation. You might find that dialog is then produced.

Deal. But it is a two-way-street.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

How is the Seventh Night nearly over…???

The entire thread is a speculation. I didn't pose everything as the question, "What if." I noted that the entire thread was asking the questions, even in the statements.

If we are to then see this from a dream state, then Genesis 2, where God rests on the Sabbath, could be the day or night of the day of rest. Night is when you sleep. Maybe it is us in the sleep state. How can we really know anything. The Bible never explains itself except by parable, symbolism and allegory. We didn't know, until Jesus said it, that the temple was a symbol for the body. We didn't know the food was symbolism for baptism until 1 Peter 3 told us. We still don't see baptism for what it represents, even thought we keep having revelation that it's all symbolism for something else.

Again, speculation. If God rested on seventh day, then there must have been an evening between that time and the next day. People don't realize that the first seven days were Genesis 1 to Genesis 2:3. Yahweh engaged the next day, or the illusion of the next day. How can we know? It's an image, which is like a picture. It's a copy, just as Hebrews 9 states.

What is a dream? A copy of the reality outside your mind. What is the Image God produces? A copy of the one he produced in Genesis 1.

edit on 3-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

In the above verse where it states “on the seventh day he rested”…I’m pretty sure that the word “Day”, in that passage, incorporates both Night and Day i.e. One complete day…

In other words, it’s not saying God rested during the “day time”, with the “night time”, still to come…

And also, it’s written from the perspective, of an event, that’s already taken place…

Additionally it’s states, God then blessed the “seventh day”…which surely doesn’t mean, that he just blessed the “day time”…i.e. half of the day!!!

- JC

I'm trying to see this from God's perspective. He has seen time from beginning to end, before he engages the image. This implies that the image is a dimension that exists from beginning to end. In other words, we are merely riding the wave he has already seen to the end. This is no different than a movie director watching his movie on a DVD (image) from beginning to end after producing it. He wrote the script. From there, the audience then sees the image. We are INSIDE that image, which implies a dream state to our consciousness that is produced artificially. I am merely noting the similarities to a dream, yet also pointing out that God rests (needs rest) and provides a day when no time or rest is necessary. The end of the story shows us the end state of light with no night.

Sleep is part of entropy. If death has an end, so does entropy. I assume God wants us to suffer before pure bliss. Bliss cannot be known unless we know its opposite. This is what the image is for--the knowledge of opposites.

Sleep is the opposite of awake.

edit on 3-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

It is interesting to see that you have no comments on my evidence that your theory is flawed, but rather pick on irreverent technicalities. That paints you as oblivious to correction

Not so. You have a valid point, but it is obscured by your bias. Remove the bias and simply have a conversation. You might find that dialog is then produced.

Deal. But it is a two-way-street.

Agreed

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Here is some of my thoughts.

1- I do have to say once again that Elohim did not sleep, but just rested. Look again of my post on the Hebrew meaning.

2- Our dreams are created by our thoughts. Every conversion, scenario and action is based on our thoughts and memories. In our 'awake' stage, are confined to the laws that govern the universe, but in our dreams, we can bend, or even break those laws, especially when you master the art of full control over you dreams.
But if we are the product of the mind and thoughts of Elohim, who is not confined by the laws of the universe, why are there laws of the universe? Why are we in almost every way, and every second governed by laws, such as gravity, and solid objects?

3- Finally, if we are the product of a Elohim's mind, and Elohim can not lie, hate, or be vengeful, who can that exist in His mind or dream? It can not, because He is unable to do such things. (I know that people might say that the OT Elohim was an Elohim to be feared, but He never did any action without just cause.) Looking around today, we see terrorist decapitating innocent people, school girls throwing their babies in trashcans or in front of moving vehicles. People killing loved ones, or total strangers. I could go on and on, but I hope you see my point.

The mind, and heart, of Elohim is pure, so it would not be possible for the above mentioned things to occur in his mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I thought the modern alphabet owes its roots to Egyptian Hieroglyphs and the Phoenician, Paleo-Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek alphabets.

Yes, thats right. According to my friends research written in an about to be published book called Abracadabra, the greeks found the advanced writing systems of the India scholars and took it back West, but there were mistakes in the recollection of whoever took it back west which he puts down to human error, so the historical links have not been obvious to historians.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
How is the Seventh Night nearly over…???

Originally posted by AlphaBet
The entire thread is a speculation. I didn't pose everything as the question, "What if." I noted that the entire thread was asking the questions, even in the statements.

Yes, I realized you stated in your OP, that it was just speculation, before I posted; But what else am I supposed to do; say to myself, “Oh well, it’s just speculation” and move on lol…

Of course not, I have to try and point out, why I think your speculations are incorrect…

If we are to then see this from a dream state, then Genesis 2, where God rests on the Sabbath, could be the day or night of the day of rest. Night is when you sleep. Maybe it is us in the sleep state.

But I’ve already pointed out, how what you’re speculating above, just doesn’t fit the verses, of Genesis 2:2-3. There’s nothing wrong with speculating, but those speculations have to correlate, to the evidence you are trying to use (namely Genesis 2:2-3) to highlight them. And in this case, they don’t fit

Firstly, the verse that states “on the seventh day he rested from all his work.”, is generally regarded as talking about a whole complete day in which God rested…that’s how that verse has been interpreted, since time memorial!!! What makes you think it’s any different now…?

And Secondly, the very next verse “Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy” suggests that it’s the next day, i.e. that the seventh day is complete/past, and only then does God declare that day Holy etc…

Why would God declare half a day (an incomplete day) Holy…???

And you didn’t address the other issues; why would God Bless and an incomplete day…?

And why, according to your speculation, would God Bless half a “day”, which ultimately leads us to be living in the rest of a Nightmare…???… according to your thread Title/Speculation…

Please focus on only addressing these questions above, in your next reply…no side tracking…

How can we really know anything. The Bible never explains itself except by parable, symbolism and allegory. We didn't know, until Jesus said it, that the temple was a symbol for the body. We didn't know the food was symbolism for baptism until 1 Peter 3 told us. We still don't see baptism for what it represents, even thought we keep having revelation that it's all symbolism for something else.

“How can we really know anything.”

You do realize that that question could be thrown into any discussion; it almost feels like an attempt to deflect away from, what you’re OP is talking about. I could give you a long winded answer to it, but then that would just deflect/detract away, from the topic we are actually discussing…If you want my opinion on it, set up separate thread, and I’ll be there!

According to the verses in 1 Peter 3…it is water, which is the symbol for baptism; not food…

The Bible clearly outlines what baptism is IMO…Again, set up a separate thread, if you wish to discuss it…

Again, speculation. If God rested on seventh day, then there must have been an evening between that time and the next day.

People don't realize that the first seven days were Genesis 1 to Genesis 2:3. Yahweh engaged the next day, or the illusion of the next day. How can we know? It's an image, which is like a picture. It's a copy, just as Hebrews 9 states.

What is a dream? A copy of the reality outside your mind. What is the Image God produces? A copy of the one he produced in Genesis 1.

But your taking Hebrews 9 and the word “copy”, and using it to suggest that it’s talking about an illusion, that Yahweh created, after half a day, of creation!!!

The word “copy” in Hebrews 9, was used to describe how the lower things, are but copies, of the higher heavenly things. The verse in no way, infers that the “copy” is an illusion, or that it’s part of a dream like state…

You’re reading too much into it IMO… without any further supporting evidence, that actually works, and fits the scriptures…

- JC

edit on 3-12-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join