It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter ascending(upcoming movie), is a proof that Powers That Be do not worship Saturn BUT JUPITER!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Jupiter

Wachowski siblings belong to the Hollywood elite, and they are also fervent Zionists which can be demonstrated by the fact that in their most important movie called The Matrix, they chose the name of the only human rebel city to be ZION.

Hollywood elite is closely connected with PTB(who ever they may be).

In all mythologies that I am aware of Jupiter is enemy of Saturn.
This fact connected with the fact that PTB have made a blockbuster movie that WORSHIPS JUPITER is a proof that not only PTB do not worship Saturn, but that they are the ENEMIES OF SATURN!!!

In another words, "the alternative media" that has for been years talking(and is still talking), about an alleged "Saturn death cult", is full of disinformation agents whose true goal is to conceal that Powers That Be consider Saturn to be the enemy of their god which is Jupiter.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Okay...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was almost tempted to jump in on this one with a complex explanation discrediting the various assumptions about the Luciferian Elite but yeah....nope. It's too late and I'm getting tired of crop-dusting for the day.

Have fun, I'm out.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's 6 in the morning here, and despite the fact that I want to engage in this, I can't, I'm so tired, so...

See ya tomorrow OP,
S+F

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just wanna live long enough to see the asteroid apocalypse and the alien invasions. I wonder what kind of esoteric messages might be implanted into such a film as "Jupiter Ascending".

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So this is how conspiracies are born.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

I'm......

There aren't even words to describe what is happening to ATS these days....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
it's all true! this lady whispered "potato" to me on the subway!
how do you cut potatoes?? in a circular motion, what else has circular stripes??
JUPITER! coincidence??

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Is there something confusing about the OP?

You'd have to understand the mythologies of the Romans and the Israelites and the Babylonians. They do mesh into one another.

Just on the Roman side you have Zeus IS Jupiter. King of the Gods.. But he's the Son of Saturn who is the God of Time.

In other words Jupiter is the rebellious God who stole the kingdom.

Where the bible fits into that is harder for me to see. I think they are all dicks as far as they might exist.

I don't think it's all so simple.. And all of these "gods" could also fit in well with angels coming from heaven into Earth, or with annunaki as they all shift shapes and mate with human women..

As far as what the "Elite" believe?? I think they believe they are bringing in the next stage of humanity.. I'd look at the characters of Jupiter and Saturn, not as actual beings to follow but as ideas.. The next stage.. The church is one thing that will go down.. So I can understand confusing ideas coming into play of multiple gods...

I can't say I am against what "THEY" are saying..

Astrology is a LARGE part of all of this even in the Bible.. But many cannot see that the Virgin is in the stars.. So is the house of the water barer.. And the snake.. And the Bull.. It's all symbolic really.. IT goes back to time in cycles which is Saturn.. So if anything I would expect rebellious people to go against Saturn anyway... Against the rules of Eternity... Der... I don't like rules either but what do I know anyway??

Hmm

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
it's all true! this lady whispered "potato" to me on the subway!
how do you cut potatoes?? in a circular motion, what else has circular stripes??
JUPITER! coincidence??

Jupiter being the god Jupiter is not a jump as that's what it is... In the movie it's the same... A person called Jupiter..
There is no jump.. You know Jupiter as Zeus.. But you're just greek somehow..

Ares = Mars
Zeus = Jupiter
Poseidon = Neptune
HAdes = Pluto
Aphrodite = Venus
Hermes = Mercury
Kronos = Saturn

Who else is Hermes? Guy carrying a staff with a snake?? Wings? Earlier portrayed as a Snake god without the human form??

Dun dun dun...
edit on 3-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If they are enemies why don't they smash into each other and destroy the solar system?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
If they are enemies why don't they smash into each other and destroy the solar system?

And why does Lucifer or Venus or Aphrodite.. Just glow from afar for people to make wishes too??

I think you miss the larger point in all of this.

Simply put the makers of the Matrix who made this movie are saying they don't like the CREATOR. the Architect as they call him.. Kronos, Saturn, is the God of Time.. Zeus or Jupiter is the Son who rebelled against his own father in heaven...

It's like shakespear.. I think you are getting lost in the story and missing the plot as it were..

By the WAY.. Rome golden Eagle.. Jupiter sacred animal is the Eagle.. Ever seen Golden Eagles as symbols? America.. Capitol Hill??? Oaths??

What's a little weird is the bleed over of the god of the old testament and Jupiter.. Anyone paying attention should be a little caught off guard at that.. I said bleed over cause they both liked their blood..

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
KnightLight,

You made good points, especially about the eagle and America.
Let me add that i do believe that both Saturn and Jupiter have individual consciousness, that is they are not just symbols.
Why am I so convinced about that?

Because the ancients all around the world said that Saturn was a god with a consciousness, and that they saw him up there in the skies AS A GIANT PLANET.

Up until recently "scientists", have ridiculed this testimony of the ancients which is preserved even up to today by certain tribes around the world.
Take a look at the following:

www.youtube.com...

Electric cosmos

If the proponents of the Electric Universe are right about Earth orbiting Saturn in the not so distant past, then that would mean that the testimonies of the natives are correct in this strictly physical aspect.
But if they are right in this physical aspect, who is to say that they are not also not correct about the metaphysical aspect(planets having a godlike soul)?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I believe you could be correct. I was only trying to keep this from going to deep before it got anywhere.. Most people don't read enough to even begin to know that your topic is actually a topic..

I notice I dig into deep topics and I notice I am a scorpio. Do I think it's some form of magic? OF course not, but there is something to all of this.

It very well could be symbols marking the underlying fabric of physics and Space/Time..

If they refuse to understand fundamental "gods" then they refuse to understand what smart people are talking about in certain movies.

I remember one time I was watching late night TV and the show ended.. Next up was all evangelical christian things.. Well I watched it. Caught my attention. anyway at some point the guy mentions that we are in the 4th or 5th world.. That the world has ended and begun this many times.. Read what Egyptian priests said to the greeks according to certain people involving the deluges including the flood. And how we have had either 4 or 5 great deluges..

Then watch the matrix (SAME PEOPLE who make JUPITER RISING) And you see it's the "architect" who creates the "worlds" times when humans live.. and we are in the 6th version.. Trinity? Neo always around when someone says Jesus?? Morpheus? The Nebuchanezer haha That should bring up pictures of the matrix movie, or the bible, or King Nebuchanezer who Sadam Hussein said he was the reincarnation of..

It's not so steeped in esoteric occult meanings. This is what all your culture is based on. It's not hidden. Maybe misunderstood, but then christians worship the Sun every winter by lighting up a Tree, and they like a merry red and white guy who seems involved with Amanita Muscaria mushrooms (flying reindeer) and is an anagram of Satan...

Watch Willy Wonka.. hahah.. There's quite a bit of bible in that movie.

But Alas.. Some guys making a movie about the RISE of Jupiter.. Jupiter being an "important Soul" at the very least in the movie... That can't mean anything super specific can it?

Have you guys even seen movies???

Most of that was not directed at you OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Good points.
As far as the flood is concerned, my personal opinion is that it was caused by a close encounter of Jupiter with our Earth and Saturn(Earth orbiting Saturn, but not in the polar configuration like the EU types think, but in a equatorial configuration).

edit on 3-12-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Mostly it's just people who don't know why Washington DC is spelled district of Columbia. Or why Columbia pictures' logo shows "The Light is Within U."

In God we Trust haha.. Indeed.

Whether it's Lazy posters or whatever.

You need to lay out the facts. If you just throw up a paragraph. And people don't know why you think that, then no one will care, unless they already know.

You have to give them something to like or dislike. To prove or disprove.

It's Hard for me to imagine the Earth's Orbit being so vastly different.. I could be wrong it could be the lack of my limit of sight, but what changes would have happened? How could it have happened?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oh no I'll be watching and just waiting for Sean Bean to die.

I wonder how many times the damsel in distress will need rescuing?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I love their movies, that I just cannot help.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It is 5 a.m. and I need a drink already.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It is 5 a.m. and I need a drink already.

Yes, the derp is strong with this one. All I can say is that I am so massively unconvinced that the instruments needed to measure how much I don't believe in the OP's theory have already blown up in the future where they exist. Or something.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join