It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Rest of the Technology?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Is solid state technology the only one that has been developed at such an alarming rate? The cell phones and computers, digital system in general seems to be all we are given. Just enough to track, merchandise, and enslave us. 99.9 percent of us still use 120 year old technology to get to work and back every day.

Id like to know what has really been developed since ww2. These phones and computers are childs play compared to what is being built..... but we wont see any of it.

Trillions of dollars and 60 years worth of research tells me there is tech being built that is out of this world. But for some reason all we get is google and facebook in our pockets so they can spy on us.

Perhaps the human concoiusness is required to be in a real time digital form to feed some A.I. or alien agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Interesting thread and theory. In my belief i already believe we already have the Technology for everything even medical uses the reason we arent seeing that Technology in public.

Might be because that the Technology is hidden from the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"real time digital" is the path to eternal enslavement...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think they have used this technology to breakaway from the rest of the known world. However they may share it if they deem us worthy of its use. Eventally we may see some of it, but there has been a massive cover up and white washing of any and every breakthrough. The nanotech revolution has been stopped due to moronic fears of grey goo. I have talked to university professors who have had thier work sabotoged and destroyed then they were kicked out of thier labs for discovering simple truths that would help all of mankind. Why do they do this? Perhaps we are considered unworthy of such benifits like immortality. I do not doubt that they develop these technologies for themselves and in thier ignorance they do not see that we are all the same, once their tech stumbles onto the truth of the singularity or oneness of all things I believe they will see the errors of thier ways and may seek to rectify thier mistakes. According to some that time comes in the years 4000AD-5000AD. I am more hopeful of 2030ish but there is no time like the present. Once we have access to time travel every moment will be the present both past and future will be as one, for it is only the illusion of time that seperates us from this profound truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Very interesting.
I totally agree. I also believe that there are different types of technology.

This makes me thinks of a part of the Bhagavad-Gita where it talks about weapons of fire, air, water.....
Bhagavad-Gita excerpt

~"No ideas original, there's nothing new under the sun/ Its never what you do, but how its done"~

We have developed a dependency. Once upon a time there was a "knock-off" inventor in every household. We need that energy back around. We should NOT expect anything from them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The fact is the tech is here and very soon it will be proven.

I am training now in the aviation industry along with 26 of what our school and instructors are calling the best students to ever come through.

We are from several different countries and different walks of life. Yet we work together like we have been friends for life. We have pre-med grads, ex military, ex military contractors, and computer programers.

The point is me and them together are about to change the industry. Just as the wright brothers and Charles taylor started it all with wright flyer, we as a team are going to take the industry to its next evolutionary level.

I know many on here may think I am crazy or maybe even lying but I am pulling together this class to do great tasks and my classmates believe as well as our 6 instructors.

My nickname in school was given to me by one of our best instructors and I laugh at it when he says it. He said I was absolutely a kindred spirit with tesla. Well the name stuck.

I have been working on a design for nearly 20 years and now I am taking my final steps towards the begining of the most amazing undertaking possibly in the history of aviation. And I am taking all of my classmates together to complete it.

I and my team are building a prototype power system to prove the concept. And yes I promise you all it will work. Its clean, burns no fuel and produces enough ac power to,,, well you get the point. Lol

So anyway I promise the tech does exist and has existed for a very long time. Its just a matter of putting it together the right way.

In closing I say this.

Frequency is everything,
Music is key

edit on 3-12-2014 by CaptNemo2012 because: sorry typed on a phone typos.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think I have come to a point in my life where I no longer expect anything as far as technology from the powers that be. A great wise man once said, "I expect nothing that way I am never dissapointed." I agree with this statement, be content with nothing and understand that they could never give us anything that doesnt already belong to us. Consider a what if scenario that the universe is infinate even within the atoms themselves and understand you contain all things. If we could 3d print the entire universe past present and future what more could we ever have desire for? Isnt that what the big bang itself is? Even CERN is finding ancient vedic truths of micro black holes in the atoms/electrons themselves. What to say of ourselves having infinate universes within ourselves ultimate power and freedom to create whatever we want. This truth may frighten some and enpower others yet it is in my opinion the infinate truth of the universe and its infinate nature. Once the kingdom of heaven is reavealed within our own minds eye we can move along towards a greater and higher counsiousness. As long as the powers that be see us as different than themselves we will be so, this is proven in the double slit expiriment only observing something does it become something finite otherwise all is one.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: magnecore

yes, its called the secret space program which does not include you and I. Our job is to pay for it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: magnecore

yes, its called the secret space program which does not include you and I. Our job is to pay for it.

And a fine job you do, at that. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to the citizens of the US and our closer allies.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I do not doubt that they develop these technologies for themselves and in thier ignorance they do not see that we are all the same

Assuming this actually happens. I would think they keep things to/for themselves so they have "stuff" others don't. It makes them feel special, like they are superior and not the same.
edit on 3-12-2014 by HanaDambi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanaDambi

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I do not doubt that they develop these technologies for themselves and in thier ignorance they do not see that we are all the same

Assuming this actually happens. I would think they keep things to/for themselves so they have "stuff" others don't. It makes them feel special, like they are superior and not the same.

Yes they are in an illusion of what is true, they do not see the divine in us for if they did they would never have sought to seperate from us. To remedy this we see the divine in each other and in them too. Moving towards the truth is the only logical step foward. They are still here, however they are there too. They do not realise god/divine/infinate counsiousness, is everywhere, and constitutes all times pervading all of the universe undivided one and supreame. For if they did would they ever have left, and it is by this contemplation that they will see thier error, meaning there is no us nor is there them, there is only the one. ALPHA and OMEGA they will awaken to the truth and say to us behold we never left as the past and future become the ever existing present. So what should we do? Awaken from our own ignorance of seperation not for selfish gain but for the truth of what is the reality of the divine in all. Once our world society champions this cause you will see the (secret space dudes) show up like hey guys, can we share in this great truth you have become!
edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Thats the part that doesnt make much sense to me. Why keep us in a perpetual state of war? Who is in control of the knowledge that would end suffering?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnecore
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Thats the part that doesnt make much sense to me. Why keep us in a perpetual state of war? Who is in control of the knowledge that would end suffering?

War is used to provide much of the money for the military industrial complex/black budget programs. By selling arms and equipment to the U.S. government and other countries, we fund the creation of the secret technology. Thus, they must keep us warring with each other to keep making money. It's a large piece of the pie at least. Funds come from elsewhere as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm sure you've already seen all of this:

www.ufo-blogger.com...

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
Ben Rich - Former Director of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eventHorizon
Thats about the only path it leads to. Just ask yourself exactly what has it done for you or the majority of humanity? Aside from a few medical aspects the digital realm has done nothing. Video games , paperless currency, and a means to pump crystal clear propaganda, disinfo, and social programming into our homes and minds is the only benefit we get.

Meanwhile we have the war machine pairing up the computing power with other advancments like nanotech, none of it which has been designed to free humanity from insanity. Such a waste.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

To some your post may sound on the verge of lunacy , but of late I have been pondering the notion of "one". I feel if this is true, it would be only of our construct, not necessarily of others.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
I have that inventing spirit, sometimes feel like I have something to give and a desire to share some discovery that will free us. I just do t know what it is. I feel like I am wasting my life am a let down to eveeyone else.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptNemo2012

I hope what you say is true.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic
Yes, I know we are thought of as commodities. But still yet, what are these people scared of? Have they made a deal with the dark forces?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: g1vemecoffee
Something inside me tells me its true to an extent. Theoritically speaking time travel is an added bonus when you brake luminal speed. But I wouldnt make a bet on it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join