It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the real truth of wars, wealth, race, and racism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Lots of people feel hatred or some other negative feelings about something or someone. However if we look at what is actually happening and what is real our eyes open to a greater and higher singularity of all things. Meaning all is one, and racism and race gives the illususion of seperation, but its not true. This is an illusion to divide mankind with false ego. Money also is a major divider of mankind, it seperates us from doing acts out of compassion and divine love. Instead we act for selfish purposes to gain temporary wealth believing ourselves to be greater of lesser due to the value of currency.
I believe the divine spark/infinate energy/counsiousness is part of everything including non animated matter. I believe the universe is infinate in every atom. That which is infinate outside is also infinate within. If that is true then what people refer to as god is in fact everywhere in those we love and in those we hate. When we change our outlook it gives us the chance to to take steps toward infinate evolution. When you look at others what do you see? You cannot see them without recreating them in your own mind, what your seeing is an image you have projected into your own minds eye. What is the truth or reality? Truth is all is one, there has never been a seperation nor will there ever be, all is oneness from the highest peaks to small lumps of dirt. Some see good while others see something or someone bad. It is all a matter of perception, without divine spark of infinate energy there is no thought at all. We are all made up of atoms, just with different combinations of protons electrons and neutrons. I believe there is the divine spark in every atom of creation when we think negative thoughts about others that is sensed by that divine nature, and is actually connected to your own soul. So in essence what we feel for others if a reflection of ourselves. When we kill we kill ourselves, and when we love we love ourselves. According to the double slit expiriment particles are both waves and individual particles, meaning the one is the many and the many is the one. I believe that the big bang/creation of the universe was/is a singularity that same singularity is within each and every one of you, it continues on infinatly in all things. All things are interconnected and further fuel our illusionary fate wether good or bad. I believe we should have the mind to realise the infinate within ourselves and others reguardless of situation or circumstance. Hate for others and anger is actually hate and anger channeled into your own soulself just in another form. To see your self in your enemy is to know thyself, dont dwell in the darkness of fear hatred or other negative emotions, for they only further torture your very own self. I believe we are all quantum entangled and share this space as well as infinate others. I believe love is the same when we feel love for others it is channeled into our infinate selves as well. A scientist tried this with different glasses of water channeled hate love peace etc, he then froze the water and studied the effects under a microscope the results were amazing see for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
edit
ill wait
sorry
edit on 2-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To put it simply we are all one infinate counsiouness. All else has no reality!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If we see in each other and in all things containing the divine spark who is there to hate or fight against other than that divine everywhere. I believe we are moving as a worldwide culture into this greater and higher truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think that empathy and reflection on truth that we are all gods children/have the divine spark of god within shining as our souls is part of the answer. If the person holding the gun knew he was the target as well 100% knew they were the exact same person in two different bodies yet had the same soul, would they ever pull the trigger?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of a paragraph? It would be nice to read that without getting eye strain from that giant wall of text.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Have you ever heard of a paragraph? It would be nice to read that without getting eye strain from that giant wall of text.

Well to put it simply we are all one, the one you hate is yourself.
The one you love is yourself.
The one you kill is yourself.
The one you imprison is yourself.
The one you free is yourself.

We all contain the divine spark that connects everyone to each other.

Without the divine nothing exists all is oneness all else is illusion.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In my opinion there is the divine soul spark in every atom of creation even inanimate objects, so when we think negative thoughts about others, that is a reflection of what we are channeling towards ourselves that is sensed by that divine nature, and is actually connected to your own soul. So in essence what we feel for others if a reflection of ourselves. What we feel is actually how we feel towards god and our universe and ourselves.

Here is proof that what we feel towards objects is felt by that object and changes that object.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well to put it simply we are all one, the one you hate is yourself.
The one you love is yourself.
The one you kill is yourself.
The one you imprison is yourself.
The one you free is yourself.

We all contain the divine spark that connects everyone to each other.

Without the divine nothing exists all is oneness all else is illusion.

Cool then. Can i add paragraphs and some line spaces to my OP so it's easier for myself to process and digest the ideas and information that i am transmitting to myself, who i dont hate but just want to engender effective communication with?

ETA: all i'm saying, is think of your readers
you have ideas to share, so do it effectively and you'll have more folk taking part etc

edit on 4-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
All are one and to hate any is to hate the very form of the divine within yourself, marvel not at this and be free from your hatred instead feel love for the entire creation and be free from the self mortification of seeing enemies everywhere rather than seeing the divine in the forms of those whom you consider your foes.

Be not amazed that we are all part of the supream counsiousness or as some would call it infinate god.
edit on 4-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The first thing to understand in this discussion is that there is only one race—the human race. Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Jews are not different races. Rather, they are different ethnicities of the human race. All human beings have the same physical characteristics (with minor variations, of course). More importantly, all human beings are created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:26-27). God loved the world so much that He sent Jesus to lay down His life for us (John 3:16). The “world” obviously includes all ethnic groups.

God does not show partiality or favoritism (Deuteronomy 10:17; Acts 10:34; Romans 2:11; Ephesians 6:9), and neither should we. James 2:4 describes those who discriminate as “judges with evil thoughts.” Instead, we are to love our neighbors as ourselves (James 2:8). In the Old Testament, God divided humanity into two “racial” groups: Jews and Gentiles. God’s intent was for the Jews to be a kingdom of priests, ministering to the Gentile nations. Instead, for the most part, the Jews became proud of their status and despised the Gentiles. Jesus Christ put an end to this, destroying the dividing wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:14). All forms of racism, prejudice, and discrimination are affronts to the work of Christ on the cross.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The number one cause of strife in the world is love.

People love their mates and their families, and want them to be safe and happy and life a long time. And they're willing to tear down mountains and chop down forests and fight and kill other, different people to make that happen. It's not all destruction. People work hard to build safe houses and invent new medicines and create new technologies to make money and control resources, all to protect their loved ones.

Your family is starving. Somebody else (an outsider) has food to save your family, but refuses to give you any. They need it for their own family. You have nothing to trade for it. What do you do? Curl up and die with your family? So they are evil for not giving you the food. You must be evil and try to take it.

And why? Love.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The number one cause of strife in the world is love.

People love their mates and their families, and want them to be safe and happy and life a long time. And they're willing to tear down mountains and chop down forests and fight and kill other, different people to make that happen. It's not all destruction. People work hard to build safe houses and invent new medicines and create new technologies to make money and control resources, all to protect their loved ones.

Your family is starving. Somebody else (an outsider) has food to save your family, but refuses to give you any. They need it for their own family. You have nothing to trade for it. What do you do? Curl up and die with your family? So they are evil for not giving you the food. You must be evil and try to take it.

And why? Love.

Yes love for your family is important, however they are recreated by your mind just so you have the ability to see them. It is the same with those you would hate. You cannot see them without recreating them in your minds eye, they are no different than your self.

The divine infinate is 100% part of everything in this and every other universe how could the god not be in you? How could that same god not be within your hated enemies. How could god not manifest as your hatred and your love as well?

Do you not see that god manifests as the universe in its entire existence? So who then are you but a reflection of that supreame and eternal energy which is called god by some and infinate energy by others.

If god lives in you how could god not pervade mundane things like rocks, bacteria, elements, and trees.

The one you love and the one you hate are one and the same, it is only an illusion which causes you to see them as something different.

Be free of your animosity and recognise the eternal truth of unity. Who then is there to kill if your just killing other forms of your self.

I ask you this if you could experience life as your enemy and live as one soul with two bodies, on recognizing that you shared the same soul would you still be enemies, would you still wish death upon each other, or would you put down your anger and seek to help yourself?
edit on 5-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Sorry, I don't believe in any of this new age mumbo jumbo. Ever hear of Occam's razor? Sometimes the truth is the simplest, we're just a bunch of monkey's floating in space trying to get by. We're not minds projecting holograms.

With that being said, the truth is politically incorrect and therefor unpopular to discuss.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Lots of people feel hatred or some other negative feelings about something or someone. However if we look at what is actually happening and what is real our eyes open to a greater and higher singularity of all things. Meaning all is one, and racism and race gives the illususion of seperation, but its not true. This is an illusion to divide mankind with false ego. Money also is a major divider of mankind, it seperates us from doing acts out of compassion and divine love. Instead we act for selfish purposes to gain temporary wealth believing ourselves to be greater of lesser due to the value of currency.

I believe the divine spark/infinate energy/counsiousness is part of everything including non animated matter. I believe the universe is infinate in every atom. That which is infinate outside is also infinate within. If that is true then what people refer to as god is in fact everywhere in those we love and in those we hate. When we change our outlook it gives us the chance to to take steps toward infinate evolution.

When you look at others what do you see? You cannot see them without recreating them in your own mind, what your seeing is an image you have projected into your own minds eye. What is the truth or reality? Truth is all is one, there has never been a separation nor will there ever be, all is oneness from the highest peaks to small lumps of dirt.

Some see good while others see something or someone bad. It is all a matter of perception, without divine spark of infinite energy there is no thought at all. We are all made up of atoms, just with different combinations of protons electrons and neutrons. I believe there is the divine spark in every atom of creation when we think negative thoughts about others that is sensed by that divine nature, and is actually connected to your own soul. So in essence what we feel for others if a reflection of ourselves.

When we kill we kill ourselves, and when we love we love ourselves. According to the double slit experiment particles are both waves and individual particles, meaning the one is the many and the many is the one. I believe that the big bang/creation of the universe was/is a singularity that same singularity is within each and every one of you, it continues on infinatly in all things.

All things are interconnected and further fuel our illusionary fate whether good or bad. I believe we should have the mind to realize the infinite within ourselves and others regardless of situation or circumstance. Hate for others and anger is actually hate and anger channeled into your own soulself just in another form. To see your self in your enemy is to know thyself, don't dwell in the darkness of fear hatred or other negative emotions, for they only further torture your very own self.

I believe we are all quantum entangled and share this space as well as infinite others. I believe love is the same when we feel love for others it is channeled into our infinite selves as well. A scientist tried this with different glasses of water channeled hate love peace etc, he then froze the water and studied the effects under a microscope the results were amazing see for yourself.

OP dewallified...

Your welcome.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

Sorry, I don't believe in any of this new age mumbo jumbo. Ever hear of Occam's razor? Sometimes the truth is the simplest, we're just a bunch of monkey's floating in space trying to get by. We're not minds projecting holograms.

With that being said, the truth is politically incorrect and therefor unpopular to discuss.

Deny ignorance my friend. Do you believe in science? What I speak of is the science of how our biology works, how our eyes work, and how the brain decodes the infinate information of the universe has been studied for quite some time. You cannot see anything without recreating it in your own mind in order to make sense of it. Not mumbo jumbo unless you believe the way eyes the body and the brain works is beyond your capacity to understand.

As to your denial that there is infinate energy contained within every particle of existence again look at what science tells you of the very nature of reality. Do just a bit of research, or you can take my word for it, the universe is infinate in every way.

Proof?
I ask have you ever had a dream? Dreams are common to all creatures, and in them you recreate the entire universe do you not? Do you deny that in a dream you are all people yet still you remain yourself? Are the images you see in a dream different than you? How could they be, in the same manner our waking minds do the very same thin so we can percieve this world around us. Call the study of infinate nature mumbo jumbo if you like, but be certain you are only deluding yourself to the simple truth that you are your enemies, and they are you too. All is one

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The answer is easy, I don't understand why people try to over complicate simplistic ideals.... POWER! survival of the fittest, that is the drive behind everything. Wealth and anything else you gain is just a means of acquiring POWER, that is the true nature of the human race!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I believe the divine spark/infinate energy/counsiousness is part of everything including non animated matter. I believe the universe is infinate in every atom. That which is infinate outside is also infinate within. If that is true then what people refer to as god is in fact everywhere in those we love and in those we hate. When we change our outlook it gives us the chance to to take steps toward infinate evolution.

When you look at others what do you see? You cannot see them without recreating them in your own mind, what your seeing is an image you have projected into your own minds eye. What is the truth or reality? Truth is all is one, there has never been a separation nor will there ever be, all is oneness from the highest peaks to small lumps of dirt.

Some see good while others see something or someone bad. It is all a matter of perception, without divine spark of infinite energy there is no thought at all. We are all made up of atoms, just with different combinations of protons electrons and neutrons. I believe there is the divine spark in every atom of creation when we think negative thoughts about others that is sensed by that divine nature, and is actually connected to your own soul. So in essence what we feel for others if a reflection of ourselves.

When we kill we kill ourselves, and when we love we love ourselves. According to the double slit experiment particles are both waves and individual particles, meaning the one is the many and the many is the one. I believe that the big bang/creation of the universe was/is a singularity that same singularity is within each and every one of you, it continues on infinatly in all things.

All things are interconnected and further fuel our illusionary fate whether good or bad. I believe we should have the mind to realize the infinite within ourselves and others regardless of situation or circumstance. Hate for others and anger is actually hate and anger channeled into your own soulself just in another form. To see your self in your enemy is to know thyself, don't dwell in the darkness of fear hatred or other negative emotions, for they only further torture your very own self.

I believe we are all quantum entangled and share this space as well as infinite others. I believe love is the same when we feel love for others it is channeled into our infinite selves as well. A scientist tried this with different glasses of water channeled hate love peace etc, he then froze the water and studied the effects under a microscope the results were amazing see for yourself.

OP dewallified...

Your welcome.

Lol thanks friend!

It amazes me that the content seems to be invisible, instead people are worried about the lenth of the text rather than the content of what it says.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
The answer is easy, I don't understand why people try to over complicate simplistic ideals.... POWER! survival of the fittest, that is the drive behind everything. Wealth and anything else you gain is just a means of acquiring POWER, that is the true nature of the human race!

I believe the true nature of the human race to be a singularity when all is experienced to be one. In the experience of a singularity that is infinate power similar to Q in Star Trek.

That is far beyond any illusionary wealth in which you speak of. This wealth divides humankind into an us vs them mindset deluding humankind into false ego believing that you are different than others creating animosity wars and the like. When the truth of the matter is we are always one wether we realise this or not.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure where you're going with this but 'Wall of text' or not, it's a thought provoking read and this could potentially be an interesting thread.

I think it's a fairly accurate observation regarding interactivity both from within and without. Projecting onto others that which we despise or dislike of ourselves etc. Cause and effect, reaction, lather, rinse, repeat followed by denial.

On how many levels and to what depths?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join