It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three bodies Casual(Cosmic) Astral (Light) Physical (Flesh)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

need to point this out: It's 'CAUSAL' body not 'CASUAL' body. Causal derives from the word "cause". Casual means relaxed or unconcerned.

Also, there are basically 5 bodies or sheaths - looks like you've missed out 2 other bodies/sheaths, namely the Vital (aka Pranic) and Mental bodies/sheaths. Theosophy actually teaches and delineates 7 bodies in all though Hinduism teaches 5. So, the 'actual' number depends on, or is relative to, the level of subtlety and context of the situation.

All the entrance and exit points to the other worlds (14 in all) can be found on the human body and an adept can make use of these portals to astral travel, but these worlds (seven above and seven below) ultimately exist in the mind only and, in a sense, not worth bothering about except for the curious. These worlds are governed by beings of authority and one cannot simply roam in these worlds without prior permission or clearance, e.g. imagine someone going to a foreign country without a visa or passport. One can get trapped in these worlds and be unable to return to one's body, so beware! Why 'not worth bothering'? Answer: Man is the measure of all things!!

edit on Novam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: amendment

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rextiberius
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

need to point this out: It's 'CAUSAL' body not 'CASUAL' body. Causal derives from the word "cause". Casual means relaxed or unconcerned.

Also, there are basically 5 bodies or sheaths - looks like you've missed out 2 other bodies/sheaths, namely the Vital (aka Pranic) and Mental bodies/sheaths. Theosophy actually teaches and delineates 7 bodies in all though Hinduism teaches 5. So, the 'actual' number depends on, or is relative to, the level of subtlety and context of the situation.

All the entrance and exit points to the other worlds (14 in all) can be found on the human body and an adept can make use of these portals to astral travel, but these worlds (seven above and seven below) ultimately exist in the mind only and, in a sense, not worth bothering about except for the curious. These worlds are governed by beings of authority and one cannot simply roam in these worlds without prior permission or clearance, e.g. imagine someone going to a foreign country without a visa or passport. One can get trapped in these worlds and be unable to return to one's body, so beware! Why 'not worth bothering'? Answer: Man is the measure of all things!!

Opps thanks for the spelling tip lolz

Interesting post it reminds me of the 7 chakras and how each of them may be a different dimention of energies. There are many books and videos that speak to this quite extensivily. . . .

Its interesting to me that there may be more than one of each of the bodies, however I think they may still be classified into three to four catagories physical, astral, causal, and super causal.

So far on this thread I have been dealing with the lifestyles of those who may inhabit the bodies in other worlds. I may not have mentioned that all people and beings may have all the types of bodies like an onion one layer over another. . . .

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join