It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three bodies Casual(Cosmic) Astral (Light) Physical (Flesh)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
According to Autobiography of a Yogi the physical desires are what hold the physical form on a 3rd dimentional frequency, and unfulfilled desires are seed our physical bondage.

The fleshly body is made of the fixed, objectified dreams of the Creator. The dualities are ever-present on earth: disease and health, pain and pleasure, loss and gain. Human beings find limitation and resistance in three-dimensional matter. When man's desire to live is severely shaken by disease or other causes, death arrives; the heavy overcoat of the flesh is temporarily shed. The soul, however, remains encased in the astral and causal bodies. The adhesive force by which all three bodies are held together is desire. The power of unfulfilled desires is the root of all man's slavery.

"Physical desires are rooted in egotism and sense pleasures. The compulsion or temptation of sensory experience is more powerful than the desire-force connected with astral attachments or causal perceptions.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I keep seeing this book quoted but I have yet to read it. I will put it towards the top of my ever increasing list. I have been looking into this very topic, slowly, I might add. Never enough time in the day! I am currently studying the sutras on topics of samsara and sunyata.

I happen to agree that sensory experience is very powerful and desire is the adhesive force. Your post has pushed me to look into it all a little deeper and I thank you for your direction.

Desire has many faces. I think on some level desire can be a great tool for learning. Over coming it in our lives is very hard to do. We tend too blend it with survival instincts which is very understandable and maybe even helpful, to a certain extant, but can easily become a problem when what we "want" becomes what we "need". When what we wanted wasn't really what we needed.

Please excuse my limited way of communication. In such topics it is even harder to put into words especially for me, as I have LLD. Language is not my forte! However, I love discussing such topics and learning new ways to communicate what I want to say! Usually I prefer pics and vids to get across my message, I am a visual person, but here I have to work at formulating what I want to say!! Gotta work at it!

Love your posts by the way!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rememberthetrees

I keep seeing this book quoted but I have yet to read it. I will put it towards the top of my ever increasing list. I have been looking into this very topic, slowly, I might add. Never enough time in the day! I am currently studying the sutras on topics of samsara and sunyata.

I happen to agree that sensory experience is very powerful and desire is the adhesive force. Your post has pushed me to look into it all a little deeper and I thank you for your direction.

Desire has many faces. I think on some level desire can be a great tool for learning. Over coming it in our lives is very hard to do. We tend too blend it with survival instincts which is very understandable and maybe even helpful, to a certain extant, but can easily become a problem when what we "want" becomes what we "need". When what we wanted wasn't really what we needed.

Please excuse my limited way of communication. In such topics it is even harder to put into words especially for me, as I have LLD. Language is not my forte! However, I love discussing such topics and learning new ways to communicate what I want to say! Usually I prefer pics and vids to get across my message, I am a visual person, but here I have to work at formulating what I want to say!! Gotta work at it!

Love your posts by the way!

Thanks for your kind words, I think the movie what dreams may come comes very close to the topic of life in the higher worlds.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I think that our breath and life force may be the rope that binds the three bodies together, if we could somehow use energy to form a counsious connection with the other bodies our physical lives could become godlike in comparison. I think Tesla was onto something with eletricity and the human body.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
Its been said that various beautific mansions or vibratory regions are provided for both good and evil spirits. So it would seem everything is seperated out one from another. Masters state that good ones can travel freely going wherever they wish, but the evil spirits or those whose karmic conditioning is more negative oriented, or have a low vibration so to say are confined to limited zones.

I believe in only 1 body which would be like the astral body I guess. That one body is one's perception of oneself and linked to the physical body, but that is something which cannot be pointed to hence I believe in only 1. This universe is like a mould and every being gets his/her copy of it, so they are both in equal size that is eternal and unlimited. However one's copy is ofcourse much less filled than the original. When one dies is when the transition begins to one's own universe and from there to others.

I also believe the 'default' psyche or thinking does not allow for noticing signals or stimuli from the astral planes. This allows beings (which I see more as ghosts) to move freely between the living, who never notice them. The ability to see astral beings is there and can be developed, however it very much depends on those astral beings whether or not they would want to show you their version of the universe. And with so few people developing their minds eye, getting noticed by the living is rare and because of this the chance of beings offering to take you on a ride is quite large.

The reason why people chose the default psyche (over the course of centuries and probably before Christianity and other religions) is because of the chance that evil might get to the heavens. It must be more manageable to the powers that be, imagine if more than half of the population for some reason started choosing evil and even becoming a global power, it would set humanity back for thousands of years not only in the world of the living but the beyond as well.
edit on 10-3-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think the electric aura of the body and how the airs as well as subtle elements work may form different kinds of mental egos so to say similar to subtle bodies.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So I look at my current life and notice I am finding very little meaning in my daily activities. . . . I sometimes feel like I am just waiting on the earth to usher in a new era, but then I wonder if its supposed to be the way it is now. . .

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think our civilization is moving into a more energetic state, and eventually we may make it to become astral like energy life forms able to change the world around us with just a thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So there have been legends of interaction with what is called the three worlds.

That there are three worlds meaning the physical world, the astral world, and the casual world.

I wonder what interaction takes place between the three realms, and if its possible to merge the three into one.

For example experiencing all three at once for all the beings in those worlds.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ok i was thinking about the astral, casual, and super casual bodies today and i was wondering if they are connected to our physical bodies, if so how and also how do the different bodies interact with each other? Are they counsious of each other?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

It's always three. With druids, or trinity, in humans, as in physical, mental, emotional.
I imagine the three layers of existence always influence eachother.
But i have no astral experience so what do i know?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But, you are right! they influence each other, nothing is totally separated. There are people who have seen what effect have anger or any other negative emotion on our astral body. They say that if we could perceive that we would not get angry any more, as it has most horrid effect on our astral body.

---

for anyone who would like to explore this knowledge, I recommend this book:
www.arfalpha.com...

From my limited experiences this is the truth or at least part of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Lucky... But to me astral is an illusion, and i mean that in the most positive possible way: it is the pure playground for our mind. Since "me" is made of three it just feels logical they influence eachother.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Lucky... But to me astral is an illusion, and i mean that in the most positive possible way: it is the pure playground for our mind. Since "me" is made of three it just feels logical they influence eachother.

You make some very good points.

I think our physical world may be a simulation by the astral likened to a projection from the big bang, while the astral may be projected from the casual, which rests in the super casual.

So perhaps we are illusionary to the astral if we are simulated from it and to the casual heaven worlds the astral is a kind of illusion etc. . . .

I have been wondering if we are being simulated by our more divinely inspired selves what are our more potent aspects of our infinate souls doing out there in the astral and casual multiverse? Could there be a kind of soul broadcast creating multiple physical, astral, and casual incarnations ? Boggles the mind!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

hehe it is ok. Yours and every other thinking is wonderful as long as it is not hurting anyone!

What is real and what is illusion is THE question which spiritual seekers search an answer for. So things are not so simple for them as to say: Dream is illusion but reality is true. Well it is as simple for some but for others who have experiences and deeper understanding is only natural that with it comes different conclusion.

For instance if dreams were purely local phenomenon then it would be impossible to meet within the astral with other persons or entities or even travel OBE style as in astral projection on earth or other astral realms.

What is good for some is bad for others and vice versa. For instance the hand which touches the wife is the same that touches the dother. The difference is in the mind!

So from ultimate reality standpoint this real or illusion division is meaningless. There are just experiences from which we can learn and progress and who can really say what is real? what does that even mean if you really think about it?
For instance: In most dreams, you are sure that it is real. The same as when you are in waking state. Until you wake up from it. But what happens when you wake up from life, when you get to death?
It is meant as a rhetorical question....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I don't know, but i always felt like we are part of one higher conscience, like atoms creating a bigger thing.
Reduced to a pure soul we'd maybe be capable to touch other souls, if you know what i mean? It's hard to put it in the right words.
Emotions are like the force, they have a huge impact on the mental and the physical reality when the energy level get's too high, but the same is true for every level. A balance is always needed to keep the other two functioning.
Nothing is really an illusion, or they couldn't influence anything, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

But a good question!

what happens when you wake up from life

I once had an accident, where me and my horse hit the street in full speed, and it was a lifechanging experience. Since that i don't believe anymore that there is nothing afterwards, but it is indeed the imaginery realm that craddles our eternal souls. We get born again, but we go home inbetween. So the "realer" reality would indeed be the dreamstate, maybe?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No one wakes up from life but there can be a awakening to the dream.
Life is but a dream.
Life is not made of you and a dream - life is just one, a dream.
Dreaming is happening.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Bingo! hehe

your reasoning is on the spot. The Tibetan Buddhist have an excellent book, titled the book of the dead. The content of this book is very connected with dream and death state. Only they labelled it the bardo. It is a great material for satisfying curiosity about dreams and after death state and karma and many other stuff about spirituality.

But in case someone would be further interested I cannot recommend enough books about dzogchen or mahamudra which are the most pure schools in Tibet. They teach only about the true nature of "I" and your relation to everything. It is more a philosophy based religion not centred around worship but practical manual for the mind.

And let me say that reality is far more amazing than fiction. Every true religion is saying the same thing with different labels, one must only find the authentic material - which is pretty easy because universal truths are the same through out the ages!
There are no limits, except in our mind. Miracles or spiritual powers are real but of no real use, many fall in a ego trap when they get them! But this is available only for the real devotees who dedicate their life to learn about real compassion, love and are doing and thinking only about virtues and no vices. And even they fail sometimes because the allure of powers is so great. There are many wonderful stories about past devotees and their mistakes or successes. The story of Tibetan master Milarepa being one of most influential in Tibetan Buddhism.

To sum it up, my friend itisnowagain said it perfectly. Life is a dream, so there is no question about real or illusion, but only from the absolute prospective of the reality, but we are individual parts of this who can tab into that wholeness with true devotion and after purifying your body and soul, or so they say ...

Link to pdf for anyone who would like to read the book of the dead:
www.holybooks.com...
edit on 14463284341053October5310533115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Three bodies Casual(Cosmic) Astral (Light) Physical (Flesh)

We are EVERY 'body', from human to solar to Universal!
All 'bodies' are One Self!
One Omni- 'Self!'!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join