It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three bodies Casual(Cosmic) Astral (Light) Physical (Flesh)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have been studying spirituality and information on the three bodies of all beings has come to the forefront of my attention. I would like to discuss them as they are very interesting to me. Some have said that it is desire which dictates ones position in the megaverses.

Some have said astral light body beings dwell in astral heavens where wish fufilment and transformation of matter is common to all beings there, similar to Jack Kirbys Eternals.

There are stories that the astral universe and casual universes are much larger than the known physical universes. Could they be dark energy or dark matter?

Some have also been said that casual beings are able to create entire astral and pysical universes at thier whim, and most likely destroy them just as easily. Could this be a type 4 civizilation Michio Kaku seldom speaks of?

So what do you all think of the light body? Researchers are expirimenting with solid light, could this be our new avatar forms. Could Nasa use solid light bodies to explore the universe, could we use them to explore the depths of the human soul?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I found this to be very interesting and relavent to the light body discussion:

www.alchemyrealm.com...
"The light body is a structure of light from higher dimensions. Like the physical body it is a vehicle for consciousness. As your physical body contains organs and other physical structures, your light body contains various structures of light. The chakras, the Column and the MerKaBa are all structures of the light body. Between lives you journey in the light body to various places and dimensions and it is the central vehicle used to incarnate into any of the nine dimensions. For incarnation into the 3rd dimension the light body needs an astral body which has been described earlier.

This astral body incarnates into the physical dimension through its interaction with the etheric body. The light body incarnates by shining through the astral body. It is much larger than the astral body and is around and above it. For light to incarnate into matter it needs something to ground in. A baby is too small to really hold the light body and give it a ground which is why nurturing is so important. When the baby is with the mother and she is open enough, the baby’s light body grounds with the help of her body. So while this is happening the baby can feel the love which is a part of itself (its light body). This is the beginning of looking for love outside of oneself. The baby believes that the love comes from its mother because she grounds it. Without her the baby cannot feel its light body in the same way because it lacks the ground necessary to hold it."

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There's also a super or supra-casual. Study Siddharameshwar Maharaj on how to access it

Linky link

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
According to some enlightened masters there are many astral planets, teeming with astral beings. The inhabitants use astral planes, or masses of light, could this be solid light we are studying today? Using solid light to travel from one planet to another, faster than electricity and radioactive energies. Moving faster than light would enable them time travel capability as well.

It is said that the astral universe, made of various subtle vibrations of light and color, is hundreds of times larger than the material cosmos. Meaning it could be dark matter or dark energy. Or according to string theory vibrating at a different frequency so we dont experience it here on this plane of existence. Some have said the entire physical creation hangs like a little solid basket under the huge luminous balloon of the astral sphere. Meaning that in order to reach this astral universe we would need to first develop the means to leave our physical universe. Advanced masters mention that just as our universe has many physical suns and stars which roam in space, so too there are also countless astral solar and stellar systems in thier astral universes. Their planets are said to have astral suns and moons, more beautiful than the physical ones we see in our universe. The astral luminaries are said to resemble the aurora borealis-the sunny astral aurora, it amazes me to even think about it and I have a great desire to see such things, being more dazzling than anything in our physical universe. They say that the astral day and night are much longer than those of earth, I wonder why this could be, perhaps different orbits of planets. Truly remarkable when I think on it.

When I think of these heavenly worlds infinitely beautiful, clean, pure, and orderly. I wonder what it must be like and how could such a place truly exist. A place where there are no dead planets or barren lands, all is teeming with blissfull live everywhere. A place where there are no lower life forms like worms or viruses in the sense that we know them, terrestrial blemishes like weeds, bacterias, diseases, and insects are absent and have never been created into thier universe at all. In the astral universe weather is controlled by the inhabitants and the variable climates and seasons of the earth do not exist, the astral heavenly planets are said maintain the even temperature of an eternal blissful spring, with occasional luminous light white snow and blissful rain of many-colored lights.

I wonder if we could make these astral changes here on earth.

phys.org...

edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
According to vedic texts we are encased in three sheaths or two subtle bodies, one physical, which hold us and are part of our infinate nature. Physical, astral, casual, and super casual(infinate), the last being our very own form of god so to say, meaning that it has no limits whatsoever. It has been said that it is our desires that have caused to incarnate on this plane due to our vibration or karma. I am under the impression that if desire got us here it can get us out as well. Some books I have read speak of desire being the cause for bondage in the higher worlds as well, meaning that desire for astral heaven will take us there. However even astral heavenly desires must be let go of to move onto the more subtle casual cosmic worlds which are more idea oriented, and the desires of casual worlds must too be given up to gain ones final form of the infinate cosmos. Seems like desire may be the driving force behind all the worlds and letting things go allows progression.
edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I wonder if astral bodied beings are counterparts of their last physical form. Meaning do they look the same in the Astral world, or do astral beings change forms as easily as we change clothes. If they could look any way they wanted there must be some way to like vibration to fingerprint/id card one astral being who is wearing a disguise.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

There was once a group of bubbles in an ocean who, being self-aware, argued amongst themselves. One argued that the only way to experience the truth of their being was by maintaining the belief that the ocean would save them. A second one argued that only by attaining control of the bubbles, the waves, and the ocean could they experience the truth of their being. The third argued that before they were a bubble they were the entire ocean. After what seemed like an eternity of arguing all 3 bubbles popped and were once again the ocean.

We are already everything that will ever be, a perfect ocean of being creating individual self-aware bubbles within itself only to be reabsorbed. So what is there to worry our minds with?

You already are the light body, which is the consciousness of life, you are also already the causal body, which is the entirety of manifested form i.e the universe, and you are already the physical body, which is your karmic individualized portion of cosmic awareness i.e your human form.

Each body arose as an effect of the original impulse for life. Within the Creator arose the desire to experience itself, this gave rise to the light/conscious awareness. As a result of the creation of awareness the universal mind was formed to project the images appearing in it, as incorporeally manifested forms, i.e ideas/astral projections. As a result of the perfection/balance of these forms physical matter was manifested taking on the densified form of these perfected ideas. As a result of this you are here right now experiencing this vastly limited perspective of your entirety.

Truthfully you don't have to realize any of these because you already are and have always been them. The mind cannot grasp anything beyond the physical body because it is only a survival mechanism for it, if we overcome our attachment to the mind we naturally become aware of the other bodies we inhabit. I know this to be true.
edit on 3-12-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

There was once a group of bubbles in an ocean who, being self-aware, argued amongst themselves. One argued that the only way to experience the truth of their being was by maintaining the belief that the ocean would save them. A second one argued that only by attaining control of the bubbles, the waves, and the ocean could they experience the truth of their being. The third argued that before they were a bubble they were the entire ocean. After what seemed like an eternity of arguing all 3 bubbles popped and were once again the ocean.

We are already everything that will ever be, a perfect ocean of being creating individual self-aware bubbles within itself only to be reabsorbed. So what is there to worry our minds with?

You already are the light body, which is the consciousness of life, you are also already the causal body, which is the entirety of manifested form i.e the universe, and you are already the physical body, which is your karmic individualized portion of cosmic awareness i.e your human form.

Each body arose as an effect of the original impulse for life. Within the Creator arose the desire to experience itself, this gave rise to the light/conscious awareness. As a result of the creation of awareness the universal mind was formed to project the images appearing in it, as incorporeally manifested forms, i.e ideas/astral projections. As a result of the perfection/balance of these forms physical matter was manifested taking on the densified form of these perfected ideas. As a result of this you are here right now experiencing this vastly limited perspective of your entirety.

Truthfully you don't have to realize any of these because you already are and have always been them. The mind cannot grasp anything beyond the physical body because it is only a survival mechanism for it, if we overcome our attachment to the mind we naturally become aware of the other bodies we inhabit. I know this to be true.

I salute you and pray that you reach the goal of self realization becoming a boon to all of mankind and rising the vibration of this earthly flesh existance. Dispelling ignorance a great truth shines forth, that only the supream counsiousness has ever existed and all illusion is the unreality. Physical, astral, and casual are all indeed the vessels of illusion and in fact have never been anything other than the supream counsiousness. I pray we all awaken to this truth and dwell forever more in the eternal truth of liberation donning the very form of the infinate ever free and one without any illusion.

That being said I hope to dicuss the casual and astral bodies much more in the future. The casual os ver interesting to me as well.
It has been said that causal desires are fulfilled by perception only, meaning at the slightest whim anything can be experienced.

The nearly-free beings but still bound who are encased only in the causal body have a greater freedom than thier astral counterparts, and are able to see the whole universe with ease, just as as realizations of the dream-ideas of the supream counsiousness or the higher self. These cosmic endowed beings can materialize anything and everything in sheer thought. Likened to the cosmic being eternity in Marvel comic books I would assume.

I think that causal beings may consider the enjoyment of physical and astral sensations or delights as gross and suffocating, as we are turned off by the nature of some animals, incects, bacteria and rotting refuse. As causal beings work out their limited or infinate desires by materializing them instantly, there is little or nothing they cannot do or undo. I wonder what the upper limits of a being who could create a entire universe with its slightest whim could be?

Those who find themselves covered only by the delicate veil of the causal body can bring universes into manifestation even as the supream cousiousness, creating infinate bubbles of reality, sustaining these creations, and destroying them at thier merest whims.

Because all creation reguardless of physical, astral, or casual is made of the matrix, illusion, maya, or cosmic dream-texture, the soul thinly clothed in the cosmic causal superform has vast realizations of power. I would imagine having the infinity gauntlet to be somewhat like this, having infinate power within our grasp to do anything or become anything and everything, infinate and eternal, both alpha and omega.

Our souls, being invisible by nature, are said to only be distinguished by the presence of its fleshy physical body, astral light body, or cosmic casual or bodies. Perhaps the mere presence of a body signifies that its existence is made possible by unfulfilled desires. The form of the cosmos liberated after shedding the former three being the form of the freed soul made manifest as god in form is the final resting place for the body bound soul.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You express a great love with your words, thank you my friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

You express a great love with your words, thank you my friend.

Thanks dearest friend, I pray you gain self realization in this very lifetime and have all obsticals to this realization removed from you.

That being said

Masters and god realized saints have claimed that the ordinary astral universe peopled with millions of astral beings who come, more or less recently, from the earth, which reminds me of dungeons and dragons, as it is said that myriads of fairies, mermaids, fishes, animals, goblins, gnomes, demigods and spirits, all eventually end up residing on different astral planets in accordance with karmic qualifications.

Its been said that various beautific mansions or vibratory regions are provided for both good and evil spirits. So it would seem everything is seperated out one from another. Masters state that good ones can travel freely going wherever they wish, but the evil spirits or those whose karmic conditioning is more negative oriented, or have a low vibration so to say are confined to limited zones.

The astral worlds are said to be seperated, similar to earth the same way that human beings live on the surface of the earth, worms inside the soil, bugs in soil, fish in water, and birds in air, so in the astral worlds astral beings of different grades or types are assigned to suitable vibratory quarters. This also reminds me of marvel comics the Jack Kirbys Eternals and Deviants.

Well one might think there would be no wars in the astral worlds but they may be wrong. It has been said that among the fallen dark angels or astral light beings, some have heard of legends of the anti gods, which have been expelled from other worlds, friction and war take place with various powers or siddhis. I can see how every power from our popular comic books might be employed by the use of these powers. I guess one might be considered an astral hero or villan, and for those who consider themselves such begin to wage an eternal struggle in the astral worlds. Technology used would be considered lifetronic bombs, using light to create weapons and crafts which move faster than light, and countless types of mental mantric vibratory rays. These beings known as the anti gods or astral super villans caught up in an eternal struggle are unable to give up thier destructive ways therefor dwell in the darkness of mind or doom and gloom mentality, fear and oppression drench those regions of the lower astral cosmos, working out their endless evil karma, harming thier fellow beings, sunk in the darkness of false ego, and temporary gain. Much like evil the wizards of dungeons and dragons these guys dont know when to stop thier vile and wicked ways. What really gets them is that the gods rule the astral and casual universes and they live in an eternal strife in the hopes of unseating the astral gods who rule the heavens above them. Reminds me of the Sayians from Dragon Ball Z, always looking to destroy another planet and love battle over peace, caring nothing for love and life which does not serve thier egocentric wishes.

"In the vast heavenly astral realms above the dark astral prison which the anti gods dwell in beneath, all is shining and beautiful. The astral cosmos is said to be more naturally attuned than the earth to the astral beings wishes and the divine will and plan of perfection. These beings I would imagine are much like Q from Star Trek and are capable of forming the world around them according to thier will, as well as performing acts of great power at thier whims.

According to the masters the divine nature is more freely manifested in the astral realms, or god has endowed the astral higher wrlds with the ability to manipulate matter at will. Every astral object is said to be manifested primarily by the will of God giving them their power, and partially by the will of astral beings who use that power as they desire. This to me reminds me of the Green Lanterns and the Guardians from DC Comics.

They are said to possess the power of transforming, modifying, or enhancing the grace, appearance, useage and form of anything already created by the god. I believe this is all done with the power of the mind, and they have little use for tools after being endowed with cosmic powers.

It is said that god has given astral beings have the freedom and privilege of changing or improving at will anything in the astral cosmos, the worlds of anti gods, or even the lower physical worlds which we are now in. On our mundane earth a solid must be transformed into liquid or some other form through a natural or chemical processes, we are learning to use things like nanotechnology to transform matter but seem to be quite far off from the godly astral beings, not to even mention the casual beings who can create entire universes at thier slightest whimsy.

Astral solids are changed into astral liquids, gases, or energy solely and instantly by the will of the inhabitants. Giving them the ability to accel far beyond anything our society is doing here on earth, I wonder if black projects are just trying to imitate the astral worlds?

I will write more later hungry now gotta feed my fleshy form lol!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The astral and casual universes are supposed to be real universes much larger than our own known universe even considering the dark matter.

The astral is said to be many times larger than the physical, and the casual many times larger than the astral.

I would imagine we could only know these places if we somehow left our universe.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is believed that the law of relativity, by which simplicity has become the bewildering and a manifold illusion, the cosmic causal cosmos of ideas and cosmic causal body of ideas are both vastly different from the astral light cosmos and astral light body; the physical gross cosmos and physical gross body are likewise characteristically at variance and much different than the other forms of creation.

The fleshly body is made of the fixed, objectified forms of the divine. The people of earth are programed to view dualities as ever present and life being viewed from a singular perspective while on earth.

Much like a in a dream you create all but view it from the point of what you believe to be yourself.

In the physical universes there are the constants of disease and health, pain and pleasure, loss and gain.

All physical fleshy beings find limitation and resistance to ones desires in three dimensional matter which they are programed to see.

When a creatures desire to live is severely shaken by disease or other causes like war or ill fortune, the illusion of death is believed to have arrived. This can also occur through meditation and is merly art of the ascension process.

Then and only then heavy overcoat of the flesh is temporarily shed.

The soul, however, continues to remain encased in the astral and causal bodies.

The power which holds all three bodies together is desire.

And it is through the power of unfulfilled desires is all of the universe kept bound by karmic slavery.

Physical desires are said to be rooted in egotism the idea of I and mine, greed, wealth, the desire to taste foods, the desire to see various events, desire to obtain objects, obsession, infatuation, war, racism, arraonce, pride, and various longing for sense pleasures like porn, or the desire to enjoy the flesh of others.

The compulsion or temptation of sensory experience is said to be more powerful than the desire force connected with astral attachments or causal perceptions.

Thus the universe has been programed to ensnare all beings with desire to keep beings in perpetual incarnation. Always seeking to improve ones own illusionary status by design.

Astral desires center around enjoyment in terms of solidified light, emotions like love, empathy, compassion and various subtle vibrations.

Astral beings enjoy multiple pleasures and play with the strings of the universe causing their surrounding reality to dance to thier will, the ethereal music of the spheres is herd by them and they are at all times entranced by the sight of all creation as exhaustless expressions of changing light and vibration.

The astral beings also see, smell, taste, and touch light and vibrational sound which is blissful and intoxicating to them. Astral desires are thus connected with an astral being's power to precipitate all objects and experiences as forms of light or as condensed thoughts or dreams.

Causal desires are fulfilled by perception only, meaning they manifest any desire instantly by the power of thier will. The nearly freed beings who are encased only in the causal body see the whole universe as realizations of themselves or dreamlike ideas of God.

They can materialize anything and everything in sheer near omnipotent thought. y thier will they create infinate universes it is thier will which sustains it too, by them these worlds live on and by them the worlds also end.

Causal beings therefore consider the enjoyment of physical sensations or astral delights as gross and suffocating to thier vast immesurable and yet subtle sensibilities.

Causal beings work out their desires by materializing them instantly. Through abandonment of thier desires they attain true liberation and put on the final fourth body of the infinate universe.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting five minute video on the three bodies. Now it is my belief that these bodies have their own worlds or universes which are spoken of in various scriptures. In the below video the author talks about how these bodies are mostly latent within our physical form.

Yoga teaches that we have several bodies. We have 3 bodies and the first one is the physical body also known as Anamaya kosha.
The second one is the astral body. This is the body that we live in after physical death. The third body is called the bliss body or casual body or Anandamaya kosha. The casual body is where only experience of happiness and joy reside.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The intuition of astral beings is said to be capable of seeing through the veil and is able to observe and affect the material physical universes activities on various earths, but the various material physical beings cannot view the astral world unless thier sixth sense is signifigantly developed. Many from the material physical universe have momentarily been said to have glimpsed an astral being or an astral world.

I wonder if our nanotechnology and biotechnology is taking us in the direction of the advanced abilities of the astral beings.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
S n F

Very thought provoking! Namaste! May all sentient beings realize their true nature!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rememberthetrees
S n F

Very thought provoking! Namaste! May all sentient beings realize their true nature!

Yes the encasement of spirit or ego is an interesting topic, I wonder if our technology will reaveal some of this in the future times to come.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You made me think and I had no idea but opinion to reflect upon. Technology can bring happiness in the material word by affording comforts that otherwise we would not have. Such things as nanotechnology giving us longer lives and allowing us to live with less suffering in regards to aging, disease, ect. I found this article here I found really interesting that you might enjoy reading. Nanotechnology, Anthropomorphic Matter and Human Machinery: An Exploration of the Longue Durée of Technological Vision

I also found this article, which is the opposite end of the spectrum but has some colloquial info on the casual, egoic, astral bodies, but some of it may need to be taken with a grain of salt or use discernment. www.wakingtimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Aliens, Egos & Souls: Who Are We in the Big Picture?

My personal opinion, which is clouded subjectively by my own desires to know and experience, says that technology could give us a different perspective but it would just be that. Every person experiences these realms in ways that are so unique to each individual and so complex in nature. Technology might allow us to see holographic information more readily and process it more applicably but can it overcome and remove our subjective feelings, emotions, our dogmas, our defining ego personality's from the equation? Could it learn discernment based on subjective info? Would you want that? Or do you still desire to be the doer, the experiencer?

On a different note. Let us say hypothetically you could swallow some nano tech that make you aware of everything all at once, would you be mentally ready? I think most people coming in contact with all this information all at once might have some strong reactions! Personally, in my opinion, I think a lot of people would go bat sh*t crazy!

Have you seen the move Lucy? It might be a film you would be interested in seeing. Manly P. Hall has some great info in regards to the bodies and unseen forces that affect us. His lectures on the bodies can be found on youtube. For some reason I can't get it the link to work grrrr.... The name of the video is Manly P. Hall - The Sthula Sharira - Physical Body and Its Attributes.

Namaste!

edit on 11-2-2015 by rememberthetrees because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2015 by rememberthetrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You made me think and I had no idea but opinion to reflect upon. Technology can bring happiness in the material word by affording comforts that otherwise we would not have. Such things as nanotechnology giving us longer lives and allowing us to live with less suffering in regards to aging, disease, ect. I found this article here I found really interesting that you might enjoy reading. Nanotechnology, Anthropomorphic Matter and Human Machinery: An Exploration of the Longue Durée of Technological Vision

I also found this article, which is the opposite end of the spectrum but has some colloquial info on the casual, egoic, astral bodies, but some of it may need to be taken with a grain of salt or use discernment. www.wakingtimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Aliens, Egos & Souls: Who Are We in the Big Picture?

My personal opinion, which is clouded subjectively by my own desires to know and experience, says that technology could give us a different perspective but it would just be that. Every person experiences these realms in ways that are so unique to each individual and so complex in nature. Technology might allow us to see holographic information more readily and process it more applicably but can it overcome and remove our subjective feelings, emotions, our dogmas, our defining ego personality's from the equation? Could it learn discernment based on subjective info? Would you want that? Or do you still desire to be the doer, the experiencer?

On a different note. Let us say hypothetically you could swallow some nano tech that make you aware of everything all at once, would you be mentally ready? I think most people coming in contact with all this information all at once might have some strong reactions! Personally, in my opinion, I think a lot of people would go bat sh*t crazy!

Have you seen the move Lucy? It might be a film you would be interested in seeing. Manly P. Hall has some great info in regards to the bodies and unseen forces that affect us. His lectures on the bodies can be found on youtube. For some reason I can't get it the link to work grrrr.... The name of the video is Manly P. Hall - The Sthula Sharira - Physical Body and Its Attributes.

Namaste!

I think the various astral worlds are there waiting for us and are most likely what we would consider to be heaven. Only in the death of the physical form does the soul experience the endless bounty and delight of the astral spirit. So death is actually to be considered a good thing as it is the only currently known manner to assume the guise of an astral formed being. However we may find a way to tweak this law and gain access to the astral the ability to create and destroy physical and astral worlds and casual abilities meaning the ability to create and destroy physical astral and casual universes. Supposedly in the year 4000-5000 we will gain access to astral likened technologies, but I wish that time would be here for everyone in the here and now.
I havent seen the movie, however I do think we are moving ever so slowly towards more advanced technologies, I think ita just a matter of time until we get to the astral forms of technology of manipulation of matter itself.

What gets me is there may be universal laws which exist beyond what we know of or are even able to comprehend. According to some information of the astral universe they can become physical and effect our material universe at will alternating frequency and even looking in on various dimentions however we are unable to effect anything in thier higher worlds let alone the Q from Star Trek like beings that dwell there.

I also think they may be the creators of this universe, because they are supposed to be able to create and manipulate matter at will.
So in essence thier world is heavenly and closer to eternal while our physical material world is closer to perishable.

As to your insights on nanotechnology I share them and think it is definatly a step foward, however I think the next big thing will be the assimilation of all that is nanotech into biotechnology. As a good example look at the creation of virus batteries, and how they may be the next industrial revolution. Am I ready, you bet your asana I am I would love to see exponential advancement!

Yes I wouldnt mind using viruses and or nanotechnology to mimic every super power from the comic books, we most likely already are doing it in various black projects, however those are for the few, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Your optimism is refreshing! I am sure you noticed the vesica piscis in What Dreams May Come. The astral worlds must be truly beautiful! Do I think they are Heaven? Maybe on some level. Do I think it is for me? In all seriousness, no. For me, my spirit longs for the comic void. Some say dreams can be a space not unlike the astral. If you lucid dream and can control it, I think maybe it can be much the same. I believe dreams are more than just dreams and upon further inspection can guide us along our path if we so choose to listen. Technology may bring us closer on some level but I still think our mental foundations as a society are not mature enough yet. I see it kind of like in the movie the Sphere, you have to be careful how you use your imagination.....you know careful what you wish for! Once you get to a certain level, what you think becomes!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Your optimism is refreshing! I am sure you noticed the vesica piscis in What Dreams May Come. The astral worlds must be truly beautiful! Do I think they are Heaven? Maybe on some level. Do I think it is for me? In all seriousness, no. For me, my spirit longs for the comic void. Some say dreams can be a space not unlike the astral. If you lucid dream and can control it, I think maybe it can be much the same. I believe dreams are more than just dreams and upon further inspection can guide us along our path if we so choose to listen. Technology may bring us closer on some level but I still think our mental foundations as a society are not mature enough yet. I see it kind of like in the movie the Sphere, you have to be careful how you use your imagination.....you know careful what you wish for! Once you get to a certain level, what you think becomes!

I actually missed it! Thats one of my favorite movies by the way. . . .

I think that dream and time manipulation is some of the next big things we head into a strange new future. . .
I think we may be implanting thoughts and dreams controlling them with our desires and living out our lives in lucid dreams 1000 years a night or 8 hours.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join