It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Pose no Threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dr Carol Rosin claims that she was told by Wernher Von Braun that there would be a series of hoaxes to bring in a New World Order. The last of these would be the Extraterrestrial threat. If an ET threat has to be hoaxed doesn't that mean that any ET race that is here is not a threat. I reckon the cattle mutilations are probably Government Psyops to get people fearful of ET. Soon enough there may be more human mutilations and fake UFO sightings when TPTB are almost ready to play the card.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I refer to them as aliens because well they're not modern day/present humans operating the UFO's unless you think they are? So alien can be some unknown entity. Sorry probably have should have been more specific and said unknown entity.

The thread is about UFO's and the latest thing to come from the Government is an answer to extra-terrestrial visitation. So either there are no UFO's at all, or they know the occupants of UFO's are not aliens, or they're lying all around, or they have no idea what is going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes I am fully aware of UFO's near nuclear missiles, but your source is a UFO website, where is the actual information from the military or news or something else beside someone trying to sell a book?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It's interesting that you pointing out an alternative theory received so much praise when you didn't post any links or whatnot. That is an evolution of ATS.

Yes Karl12 pointed out a number of cases where you could conclude some type of threat, but overall the history of UFO's have posed no threat at all to mankind. It's not like UFO's are cancer or Aids or war. They pose no threat. McDonalds poses more of a threat with obesity, labor, fuel costs, pollution, globalization, etc...

Abductions? Have you read about sleep paralysis? The abduction phenomenon IMO could easily be scientifically explained, and there is nothing wrong with that, and sleep paralysis, dreams, nightmares, are all too mysterious and are a very interesting subject on their own.

Is there a credible abduction case from 2014 or 2013? What about a UFO sighting?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Based on my 1976 foofighter sighting in 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., I tend to speculate that these --- so far --- peaceful invaders...pose a dire and significant threat to our planet and its inhabitants. It's no wonder why the U.S. government tries to shove full U.F.O. disclosure under the rug in the halls of CIA spookdom --- since admitting weakness in our defense posture against foofighters --- might instill a panic in the public that would supercede anything we've seen before.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

They could simply over power us with advanced weaponry and air to air superiority where it would be like that start of the "War on Terror", where the whole human race is the folks hiding in the caves and mountains, and they'd be the elite Americans. Sure we got some of, what we called advanced technology, but the common view of an alien spacecraft is that it can leave earth relatively easily, when our most advanced aircraft can have a difficult time to barely leave the atmosphere, not to mention the availability and the production to make such craft .

Sorry man, but the "common" conception of today's technological capability is over 50 years old. Basically, y'all have "no idea> what s ever.

Et has very little over Terrestrial technology, every thing you need to travel to the stars, at least near by stars (guess where ET is from...), and to do a very good job of defending the planet should the need arise.

This is a bit old and inaccurate, but it will give you a better idea of what Earth is capable of...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Funny, I don't see a single Foo Fighter there.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Maybe, and maybe not. I understand that even with our complex or delicate technology can come with many problems whether a default in the hardware or even a soft ware bug or glitch. I wouldn't say they'd be perfect, but they'd probably be far more complex then our models, and could involve a lot trouble shooting then we think.

As for what causes them crash or fall from the sky, who knows.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I haven't seen a thing I find the subject intriging but as a possibily only.
I am forced to assume,if they were hostile we wouldn't BE here to have this conversation,so IF indeed they exist,we are of some use to them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You do know that the video linked there was just something that someone made up for fun, right?

(well, creator does say he 'saw' the craft and base via remote viewing -- so same thing)

edit on 12/3/2014 by TommyD1966 because: kant spel

edit on 12/3/2014 by TommyD1966 because: Added parenthetical

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately the biggest threat to most of us are fellow human beings.

One of the weirdest cases from our fair isles is the Dechmont Law or Bob Taylor Case who appears to have been attacked and rendered unconscious by a UFO.

For those of yee who cannay understand the wee man it's subtitled. Unfortunately not in English

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If what you say about "our tech" is true, why then do we still have major problems like ISIL.

Seriously, you could end that in one night of "advanced tech like never seen before" and no-one would even know it was the USA.

It's about time we saw this tech in action.. or else what's the point of having such tech if humans are suffering and you refuse to do what you know you can do.

In short, i think that's a convenient coverup tactic, get on a CT site.. hint at "oh that's ours but im under a NDA.. so that's all im saying".. (we see that a bit lately.. seems to be the new tactic here at ATS)

The onus of proof is on those with the "apparent" tech, up until we start to see that tech in use we are looking at UFO's.. no more, no less. I don't deny we have some nice new birds flying around.. but you cannot sweep everything under the black project rug unless you provide some proof.. and "hinting" on a CT site is far from proof.. it's a distraction/dis-info coverup.

As for the OP, who's to say we are talking about just one race, with one creed. If one exists, then surely that sets the precedent for much more. Some may pose a threat, others may just be scouting/exploring. Animals in the wild, like humans in society, gravitate towards other like minded factions.. it may just be a universal truth that there's a-holes in every species.

edit on 3-12-2014 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Hi Game over,

very interesting thread.
To me, UFOs pose no threat...to whom? to the general people? To the Government? To the Planet?
Your question raises other questions, and what are UFOs?
There was a big huge mayhem during and after Project Manhattan because of the "discovery" of how to harness nuclear energy. Then booming of technological advancements and up until now the only threats posed have come from ourselves against ourselves.

So what is behind the UFOs concept? To me, still humans, with some help from beyond...but UFOs in the sense of interstellar spaceships coming to conquer or destroy us...I don't buy that

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

If what you say about "our tech" is true, why then do we still have major problems like ISIL.

You are asking the wrong person; try asking the US government. Unfortunately they will lie openly about it, and tell you that the tech does not exist.

But, since I don't "bow" to any terrestrial government;

Here is a link to an introduction: www.hpcc-space.de...

and a link to a plethora of articles on this technology: www.hpcc-space.de...

You see, the problem isn't so much that the technology is hidden, more like it's not disclosed.

edit on 3-12-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966

You do know that the video linked there was just something that someone made up for fun, right?

(well, creator does say he 'saw' the craft and base via remote viewing -- so same thing)

No actually the only "made up" element there is the "mothership", US space carriers don't look like that...

The rest is very real. and by the way; remote viewing is a very real thing, despite what you may mistakenly think.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
this line here made me laugh:

In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

Translation: you haven`t caught us hiding any evidence therefore as far as you know we aren`t hiding anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gotta love these speculation threads, it's like people will just ignore the casuistic. Ok, then, what have we learned about UFOs behavior in the modern era: they work secretive, their agenda involves not to cause panic in a massive scale. Abductions are an obvious example. So, no 'movie-like' invasion in the horizon.

They're interested in our gens, proliferation of nuclear weapons (probably because they don't want their natural laboratory to be in danger and potentially ruin their programs) and natural resources, like water.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I'm threatened by us quite enough. Appalled and confounded often
as well. And that's just the upper class.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I think you`re right on the money there,
I think they have very little interest in us hence their lack of publicly disclosing themselves.I think they are more interested in the planet itself and it`s resources.We are just pest that they try to avoid while going about their business.
They must know that we are crazy and suicidal and would destroy the entire planet rather than let someone else have it,if we feel threatened.
The planets resources are much more valuable to them than our unevolved sorry asses are. We are a gigantic turd in their planet earth punchbowl of natural resources.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: JackHill

I think you`re right on the money there,
I think they have very little interest in us hence their lack of publicly disclosing themselves.I think they are more interested in the planet itself and it`s resources.We are just pest that they try to avoid while going about their business.
They must know that we are crazy and suicidal and would destroy the entire planet rather than let someone else have it,if we feel threatened.
The planets resources are much more valuable to them than our unevolved sorry asses are. We are a gigantic turd in their planet earth punchbowl of natural resources.

The research specially in the so called 'abduction' scenario suggest that some of these beings are highly interested in our gens, that they make some sort of combination between their gens and ours and ultimately at least one of the reasons implies that make up of successive generations of hybrid beings. What's the full plan here I don't think anybody could know, well, maybe some people well deep 'in the know'.

It's clear that the US Government is fully aware of such beings and their programs. Yes, it's mind blowing and yes, it has been discussed several times. But no matter how bizarre it sounds, alien beings are abducting humans and at least the most powerful military nation on the entire planet knows it.

The aliens themselves don't want publicity, they need the chess board clean to operate, and over and over again they insist in our contamination issues and specially the nuclear threat. I interpret such interest being purely egocentric, meaning, they don't care about us as 'souls' or 'humanity' or whatever, they need the planet as it is, and their 'victims' continue with their routine as usual. It has been suggested that the 'abductees' has been 'alien souls' in the past lives or even that their 'soul' can be transferred to an 'alien container' and vice versa in several of these experiences, like they were some sort of double agents. As almost everything in the entire phenomena, it's an immense grey area, because so far we don't truly know if there's a 'soul' at all, immortal, that survives the death of the flesh, for sure.

Disturbing right? Well, we can't just ignore everything we don't like as it doesn't exist. I suspect that an enormous evolutionary step could be achieved if we all suddenly could access to all that information. I'm truly convinced of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join