It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition - hypothetical case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know what you mean about it only happens when powerful events happen......

In March of 2001 I had a dream 3 nights in a row. It was identical in every way.

I was standing on a cement beam in front of a jagged building. I was looking all around and it was a huge mess.
Smoke was coming out of the ground all around in different areas. As I'm looking at this scene I'm thinking to myself
this looks like a war zone, but I didn't see any military anywhere. I just kept looking around and at that jagged building.

Then all of a sudden I felt this fear take over completely. It felt like I was feeling the fear of the world.
When I felt the fear at that point I woke up every night and could not go back to sleep. After the 3 night I wrote
the dream down hoping that the dream would not happen again. It worked, I never dreamed that dream again.

On 9-10-2001 I was watching TV while eating dinner. All of a sudden my entire body started to tremble and shake.
I looked at my roommate in the kitchen and told her what I was feeling. I said I feel like something is going to happen.
It lasted about 1/2 hour. She turned to me and said she was feeling a little trembling and shaking too and replied that she agreed something is going to happen. The very next day was 911.

It was a few weeks later when I saw a magazine with a picture in it. It was that jagged building I was standing in front of in my dream. It was a photo of 911. That's when I realized I dreamed of 911. I never saw the twin towers standing just the rubble in the aftermath was what I saw and the jagged building.

The fear I felt in my dream must have been the shock of the world watching the events unfold.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345
Falsely believing you have paranormal powers is just causing you to torment yourself unnecessarily , and apparently causing problems with your parents. Please see a neurologist : that could improve your life , ( but don't mention alien implants to them ).

It's interesting how you did not paid attention to how my precogs saved me from death and another which hinted at my dog's passing away.

Obviously, you are not here to respect the OP's request for non-ridicule/non-skeptic posts for you just ridiculed my experiences and expressed gross skepticism!.

edit on 11-12-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
... you just ridiculed my experiences ...

I have not ridiculed you , I have offered an alternative organic [ & potentially treatable] explanation for the experiences you have described. You are free to ignore my efforts to help you.

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It's interesting how you did not paid attention to how my precogs saved me from death and another which hinted at my dog's passing away.

You did not mention the specifics of how you cheated death so I'm not in a position to comment , ( and don't bother telling me now how you believe you avoided the grim reaper ). You did mention the dog was elderly, ( multiply dog age by 7 for approximate human equivalent) . Thinking / dreaming that an elderly creature is going to die soon does not require supernatural powers.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_in_dogs
edit on DecemberThu, 11 Dec 2014 05:39:42 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

What would you think about the situation itself, the person and how/why it happens? What's behind it?

I think # happens, and sometimes that # just happens to happen a lot, and sometimes we attribute things to that # happening. And sometimes we think we can predict when that # would be happening and even count the number of # happening on any given day. And in all that?..None of it matters, and the only thing that is behind it all, is just more # that is just waiting to happen.

Now if you think you or somebody you know thinks they have any precognitive powers? Well start listing off these earthquakes and these people who are going to die, in fact make a list of them all here on this thread...And we shall see.
edit on 2amWednesdayam172014f3amWed, 17 Dec 2014 02:49:28 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345
I have not ridiculed you , I have offered an alternative organic [ & potentially treatable] explanation for the experiences you have described.

Have some respect to the OP pls.

originally posted by: Emma3
Let's pretend there's no skeptics about this for the purpose of a good discussion.

You did mention the dog was elderly, ( multiply dog age by 7 for approximate human equivalent) . Thinking / dreaming that an elderly creature is going to die soon does not require supernatural powers.

I don't think I mentioned it in this thread... Also my dog is 7 years old when she died (7x7=49). She was the picture of health when I left her. My last time with her (she was 7 also), we were chasing each other, still leaping up to my head and playing dead on the floor and I would rub my face onto her tummy.

I'm guessing you're the same guy who tried to ruin my thread about my dead dog. Too humiliated by having so many of your posts deleted so you created a new account. Your posts are clearly written by the same person. Give it up man!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join