It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting the Dweller on the Threshold as we Pass By - How to flip the Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You've heard of flipping a house. To do this, you take a run-down old shack, rebuild it from the bottom up, thereby raising equity in your property. So how do we flip the Apocalypse?

It's really a conjecture at this point, but I think the elements are there to explain. Start by reading my latest thread on the topic of Sleep Manipulation in higher dimensions. Again, this too is a conjecture. Dimensional Soul Sleep

Now, consider this verse by comparison:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. (Are you a Son of God or Child of God?)

The little ones in the verse above are down below. They are the Refinement of Eve Through Time and the Child of God reaching back to the Father.

The Angels in Heaven facing the Father are the Groom for the bride below. Of course, the church is the Bride of Christ.

Keep this in your mind as you read the rest.

ANGEL - Above in Heaven - Perfection
------------------------------------------------
CHILD - Below in refinement - Sin / Animal Nature

What do we know of a portion of angels above? They are fallen. What do we know of the children below? Some are righteous and some wicked. Paul clears this up in Acts 24 by saying, "... and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man."

What happens at the resurrection?

Since Yahweh shed Adam's blood and split the image (both male and female) into a division, this must be restored. All of the ones below will rejoin their first estate above.

Matthew 22:30 - At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Like the Angels, we will again be the original image of God (Both Male and Female).

Here is where the symbol comes in above. When war breaks out in Heaven, Satan will be cast to Earth with his Angels. What happens to the saints below? They are martyred by the conspiracy against God below. Where do they go? UP!

ANGEL - Above in Heaven - Perfection
------------------------------------------------
CHILD - Below in refinement - Sin / Animal Nature

When the stone is rolled away, the tomb is empty.

Picture this. The rulers in Rome have set something in motion that they can now NOT stop. They will kill the true believers below. As they do, the bride is released to their abode above. Once there, Satan is cast down with his angels. How can this be stopped? Simple. Peter can repent. The conspiracy can simply confess to humanity. The slaughter can be stopped. Clearly, repentance sets us all free. Does truth set you free? Yes, if you face it and turn toward your future. The past cannot be seen if you face the future. Only the memory of the past for those who refuse to walk away from it. Truth that is Hidden is a lie. Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie.

Or, they can simply allow the tables to be flipped. It's up to them. What is the marker for this table flipping? Jesus enters the temple when the Moneychangers tables flip and the Bubble bursts. When Jesus entered the temple, he also flipped the benches of the ones selling doves (Peace). No rest for the peacemakers. Are we close? How big will that bubble get before you cannot control it any longer? Are you ever rich enough? The Harbinger is a bell ringing for you. The clock ticks.

I'll wave as we pass this threshold.

War Plans of Yahweh on Heavenly Angels. Is he fighting with the fallen Angels or against the fallen Angels? It depends on how peace is made. Love or Hate. Can there be a 'righteous' war? Will he love his enemies? Will we?

We would all like to know the answers to Life the Universe and Everything. 42 maybe. Something about all the fish. We can speculate, but have no doubt in your mind that these things will happen. Speculation is all we can do at this point. It's all we have in Babel as long as the keys are hidden to the prison.

Revelation 7:9

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Peter is dressed like a prince by his servants. Will he repent?

edit on 2-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The child of God is literal.

When the invasion comes they will take all the children. I saw it in a vision.

edit on 2-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

When the invasion comes they will take all the children. I saw it in a vision.

Yes, it's already happening. The children are who they have always been after. Later, the children realize the truth as they grow up. It happens generation after generation. Culture jades the children to the enemy quickly once the truth starts to rise in the heart. Truth that is hidden is seen clearly when it can no longer be hidden. The bubble eventually bursts. Debt is the mark of the thief. Truth sets them back toward itself as the invariant Strong Force. The weak force cannot overcome. Light dispels darkness, not the other way around.

What was Jesus answering in Matthew 18, where I quoted in the OP? Before telling them that their Angels were in Heaven facing the Father, the disciples were asking who would be greatest in the Kingdom of God. The answer he told them:

5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
Causing to Stumble

6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

---What does popular culture try to do? That's right, go after the children. Another Woe to them. Who are they believing in? This is the question. Adonai in the NT is likely Yahweh of the OT. This leaves a huge question in our minds. Who was he paying the blood sacrifice for?

Genesis 9

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

This is where the story is hard to navigate for me. Clearly, Elohim (Father) was indirectly informing the Son (Yahweh) that his own shedding of Adam's blood and the shedding of blood with Israel would result in this verse being fulfilled. At the time, did Yahweh realize he would one day become a human on a cross? Did his heart change at baptism? This, again, is tricky. He says to forgive enemies, yet he says war is coming in his name. I don't have a good answer for how he can love enemies apart from being a peacemaker. It's the part of the mystery that is perplexing.

We are told the sign of Jonah. Yahweh spared Nineveh. True, but only until later when the next prophet gave Yahweh's words ending the nation forever. He recanted. Will this happen again? This is the question we wait to see as the end times come to fulfillment. Can we disconnect the symbolism from the Lord/Church? The Snake is clever.

Who is the Snake? A bigger question. Lots of possibilities. Yahweh made the snake. He also formed man. He created none of it. Genesis 1 is the creation by Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother). God is one (Both in one).

Yahweh divided the image. Mankind is deceived. This is what we know from the maker of the Snake. There is way too much room for deception here. The one proclaiming Himself as the only God then points us to the Father and Mother when he is a Human. My prayer is that his words are genuine. Peace is coming and no war when truth is known. This would be preferable to what we know will happen if the Snake remains the pet of Yahweh.

Then again, maybe this entire confusing story is designed as the deception of the nations. We can only speculate to be sure. My faith and hope is in a good God and Holy Spirit ruling over evil with Love. Perhaps we don't need to understand until the dream is over.

edit on 2-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The real question is, who was the selfish one?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The "little ones" are to me referring to the ones who have little ego and makes themselves small and do not push their own wants on others and choose a path where they do little harm to others but do not gain the benefits from other that they would get if the could stand harming others for selfish gains.

Jesus also called them "the sheep". The goats are the ones who are selfish ego driven from my point of view.

I would never call a "en-lighten-ed one" lord. But I would call him a "little one" or a "blessed one".

Namaste

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

When you read the first 10 chapters of Exodus form the NOG Bible, you get a real sense of what Yahweh was wanting at the core of his activities. He was wanting to be acknowledged as Israel's Elohim. His main intent was to be worshiped as Lord. He continually failed at this over and over again because he didn't center his intent on the best interests of all involved (the entire world). He killed the innocent first sons of Israel, then of Egypt.

You might say I am stretching here by saying he killed the first sons of Israel, saving only Moses. Is this what I am really saying? Yes. He showed a complete command of Pharaoh's heart. He could soften or harden the King of Egypt at will. He also refused to speak to the King of Egypt himself, which he could have done. Instead, his intent was to manage the situation to nudge Israel into worshiping him only. Nothing else seemed to matter to him. When he couldn't get the people to worship him from the heart in the wilderness, he killed off an entire generation of them over a 40 years period of wandering to get his way with their children. Still, it didn't work. Today, Christians are in the same failed loop of influence. Why?

Simply put, he must confess why he hung on the cross. Nothing else will accomplish the goal of removing sin from the seed. Today, we are in the same failed state of war and division. As he said in the first century, make peace with the Father first, then the rest will be healed.

We could also see this another way. In the new covenant, Yahweh paid his debt. Today, mankind is the Yahweh shedding blood. Perhaps he left us with the truth and we are the ones who are not listening.

top topics

join