It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - What is your Winter Personality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A fun quiz .. pick ice cream or pie ... your favorite snow man ... etc.
Nothing to get uptight about. Just a fun meaningless quiz. Enjoy.
This result fits me.

What is Your Winter Personality?

The Romantic Person

Winter is one of the most romantic seasons of the year, and you obviously know it! During the winter, your romantic side just starts to flourish! You make amazing meals to your loved ones, go skating in the park, cuddle in bed during rainy mornings and take in every enchanting moment. When the sky is clear and the streets are filled with snow, your heart opens up and takes control of your body. You are a very romantic person during the summer as well, but there's something very special during the winter that really makes you shine.

edit on 12/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The Energetic Person

You absolutely LOVE the winter! Building a snowman, skiing, and making snow angels are just a part of what makes you happy during this magical time. During the winter you come alive! You go out, travel, meet new people, do some crazy snow related activities and just have the time of your life. Summer is too hot and boring, winter is when the real magic happens: The streets turn white, snowmen are on display, and everything is peacefully quiet. Enjoy, and don't forget to relax with a hot cup of cocoa from time to time.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am:

The Romantic Person

Winter is one of the most romantic seasons of the year, and you obviously know it!
During the winter, your romantic side just starts to flourish! You make amazing meals to your loved ones, go skating in the park, cuddle in bed during rainy mornings and take in every enchanting moment.
When the sky is clear and the streets are filled with snow, your heart opens up and takes control of your body.
You are a very romantic person during the summer as well, but there's something very special during the winter that really makes you shine.

This is actually probably true. Possibly one of the first quizzes I thought was correct! HA! And yes that means my result was the same as yours!
edit on 2-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm "cuddly"...

Winter is the perfect time to stay indoors, cuddle in bed and just relax.
You are a very passionate, loving and warm person. You appreciate the little things in life, and it doesn't take a lot to make you happy. That's exactly why you love to cuddle during the winter. It's the perfect opportunity to spend time with yourself and your loved ones, relax and dedicate time to fun activities you don't get to do normally. You know how to REALLY enjoy the winter, Have fun!

Nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I'm "cuddly"...

You are a very passionate, loving and warm person. You appreciate the little things in life, and it doesn't take a lot to make you happy. That's exactly why you love to cuddle during the winter. It's the perfect opportunity to spend time with yourself and your loved ones, relax and dedicate time to fun activities you don't get to do normally. You know how to REALLY enjoy the winter, Have fun!

Nail on the head.

Me too...

and my bearded collie fills the bill....after my lady of course...but it's usually a 3some.

edit on 2-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Cozy Person

You are a very energetic person during the summer, Always on the move and always late.
During the winter, you take time off from every unnecessary activity and just stay home with your loved ones. You love to cook., knit, read and relax.. It might seem corny, but you are a very warm person, who just love to spend time with the people close to you. We couldn't be more jealous.

That sounds about right. During the other three seasons I am coaching softball or outside, but during winter I am fine with 'hibernating' and sipping some hot chocolate.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I got the "Romantic Person" too.

Now...where is my hot chocolate and flannels!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I got the Cuddly person:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I got cuddly.

Makes sense. I go out and play with the kids the first few snow storms and then I'm done.

I prefer the fire place, a good book and a cozy blanket.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm wondering what the difference in the answers were - between romantic and cuddly.

Do you all not put marshmallows in your cocoa or did you pick a different coat! Deep thoughts, deep thoughts.. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
Do you all not put marshmallows in your cocoa or did you pick a different coat!

I can't have it anymore, but hot cocoa HAS to have marshmallows in it.

Another good winter food is FONDUE. Both the cheese and bread fondue
as well as the chocolate fondue with strawberries and marshmallows ...

MMMMMM

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Do you all not put marshmallows in your cocoa or did you pick a different coat!

I can't have it anymore, but hot cocoa HAS to have marshmallows in it.

Another good winter food is FONDUE. Both the cheese and bread fondue
as well as the chocolate fondue with strawberries and marshmallows ...

MMMMMM

I believe it's a law some where's that hot cocoa must have marshmallows.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm wondering what the difference in the answers were - between romantic and cuddly.

Do you all not put marshmallows in your cocoa or did you pick a different coat! Deep thoughts, deep thoughts.. lol

Deep thoughts...by Jack Handy

Hopefully you can appreciate my humor. lol

top topics

join