It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is running out for the eurozone,Action needs to be taken on fronts to avoid a recession

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I didn't vote for Obama, I don't back Obama, so to think I care about Obama is laughable. This isn't about who is the better statesmen, but more of who is invading a sovereign country and annexing it then trying to lie about it when the world can see what he has done.

Obama voters would always deny after the facts that they indeed vote for him as the lesser option.

but more of who is invading a sovereign country and annexing it

Do you John McCain boy get along quite well or do you get memo points from the Rankin Ministry of truth?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Obama voters would always deny after the facts that they indeed vote for him as the lesser option.

By law I am not allowed to vote, so thinking everyone voted for Obama is laughable.

Do you John McCain boy get along quite well or do you get memo points from the Rankin Ministry of truth?

Personal attacks...sad, truly sad.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Are you going to claim that the Lithuanian and one from Georgia whom were selected for office are also from the Ukrainian decent? dont make yourself ridicules on this.

If Ukraine want to bring somebody from outside their country so be it as that is their right to do so, what are you mad a RUssian wasn't asked?

Why dont you look and read your own post that you posted here?

And that was a reply to your off topic post...good try though.

arent you and your buddies the ones whom are trying to derail either my thread or anyone else whom dont share your westren shared views on the matter.

First off I am the only one who is replying to you that has different views so you need to pay closer attention.

And with my first reply in this thread i was about the source you used...you know the Guardian the media outlet that you say isn't credible until it fits your mindset so how exactly is that off trying to derail a thread?

And here is what your reply back has in it...

Your quite wrong, these same members are the similar ones that have long gone and for claimed how well Libya and Syria will be without there leaders.

SO again I ask what does those two countries have to do with the topic of this, your thread?

Did either of those countries join the EU and if so when, because that is the topic not the ME...you derail threads constantly with inserting the ME into them, why not just make a thread about those two countries and leave them out of threads that have nothing to do with them.

arent you and your buddies the ones whom are trying to derail either my thread or anyone else whom dont share your westren shared views on the matter.

Interestingly enough there are alot of people that are here on ATS that don't have the same views as I do about things happening in the world, and I have no problem with them but then again they aren't throwing out childish insults that you and a couple of others seem to like to throw at members when they don
t see Putin as a god.

And by the way spell check is your friend...As it is western not westren.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

but more of who is invading a sovereign country and annexing it

Please let's go into that subject...but don't get mad when you finally figure out that your poster boy for the truth Putin invaded and annexed part of a sovereign nation, something the US hasn't done and something RUssia is good at.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
While the majority of the westren MSM is focused on the Russian economy hoping for it to collapse the westren MSM are avoiding any mentions. On Just how bad it is in the EU and how close the eurozone is from collapsing.

Well, as has been reported by the MSM, Mr Putin (for it was he) had already admitted Russia is crashing into recession, with rising inflation etc.. That's the price you pay for having a one-track economy that is over-reliant on energy exports.

Although the EU is also in crisis (a fact well reported on MSM if you bothered to look) the ability of advanced European nations to absorb economic problems is orders of magnitude better than Russia due to the mixed economic base and the size. The Russian GDP is similar to Italy, yet Italy's economy will shrink less that Russia's.

Not to mention the obvious, in that the EU will benefit from lower energy import prices, while Russia (an exporter reliant on high energy prices) is being hammered.

No doubt Putin's control of the Russian press will blame all woes on the West. Oh look, that's what Putin's speech was about - no mention of his economic mismanagement by his corrupt mates, nor his foolish meddling in Ukraine that caused the sanctions.

Regards
edit on 4/12/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The next crisis could be sparked by doubts, like those of 2012, about the survival of the euro.
An election in one or another European country could bring to power an opposition party committed to abandoning the euro.

Greece’s opposition left wing party, Syriza, is likely to form the next government in Athens if parliamentary elections are held next spring.
Marine Le Pen is currently a leader in the French opinion polls and has vowed to take the country out of the euro in her first day in office.

If one country were seen as about to leave the euro, the expectation would quickly develop that others would follow. The result could be panicked runs on banks and financial markets Europe wide.

edit on 4-12-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I have now noticed a similar pattern of you Anti Russian commentators and those ones whom were so desperate telling how wonderful Libya is now without Gaddafi.

I know where you are coming from.

But on the Reply.

The Russian GDP is similar to Italy, yet Italy's economy will shrink less that Russia's.
Your comparison and claim that Russian GDP is similar to Italy and that it will sink in the same way as Russia is rather pathetic excuse of defending the EU polices.

I am not surprised you forget to mention that Russia is a debt free country comparing it with either America or Europe for that matter.

No doubt Putin's control of the Russian press will blame all woes on the West. Oh look

No doubt you Anti-Russian commentators will be still desperate that Russia would be so much better without Putin is that because you Americans didn't get your war on Syria and Iran?

Thats to bad i thought you Americans were getting tired of having wars i can see in this post that you posted that you Americans are itchy for a war with Russia no matter what i say to you.

Whatever or not i use sources you will attack them unless they are from BBC. Or NATO the same NATO that cracked up Libya and put it in a chaos state, that is beyond repair.

Although the EU is also in crisis (a fact well reported on MSM if you bothered to look) the ability of advanced European nations to absorb economic problems is orders of magnitude better than Russia

This response of yours is hilarious and comical.
the ability of advanced European nations to absorb economic problems is orders of magnitude better than Russia

Oh yes indeed if you walk on the streets in those same Euporean Countries thats another issue the only ones whom are gaining and whom is getting better are those ones in power not the poor or the middle class of Europe for your claim that the ability of advanced European nations to absorb economic problems is orders of magnitude better than Russia.

Its almost to comical for my liking and just goes to prove my statements that i made about the westren news outlets.Westren News Outlets know how to manipulate There Westren Audience

Just how it was easier for the news outlets to manipulate the Westren Audience during the Balkans, Libya, Iraq and Syria. And now on the Euporean Crisis which isn't over.

Of course if you are an CEO in the EU..

Unless your an CEO or an company manager, the EU crisis doesn't affect you.

Not to mention the obvious, in that the EU will benefit from lower energy import prices, while Russia (an exporter reliant on high energy prices) is being hammered.

Are you Sen John McCain or his supporter ?

Not to mention to state the obvious the EU will not be benefiting from these energy import prices of course no doubt thats what the media news talking heads told you right?

Your comical when it comes down to the energy markets.

No doubt Putin's control of the Russian press will blame all woes on the West. Oh look, that's what Putin's speech was about - no mention of his economic mismanagement by his corrupt mates, nor his foolish meddling in Ukraine that caused the sanctions.

Oh and what were Germany and America and Polish minsters doing with the protesters in Kiev? thats not meddling in Ukraine right?

Thats simply a vacation right little Yankee whom watches CNN?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I had no idea that John McCain had supporters i guess your one of them and are finally coming out of the closet while repeating the same phrases used by John McCain and Co.

something the US hasn't
Making sure almost everyone in Europe and Asia is not being annexed is it now? or the fact that having your country being occupied as they but more bases to expand its own agenda.

RUssia is good at.

You seem to have forget South Korea and Japan, Iraq. That fast. Don't bother on complaining that the reason Americans are still in Japan is because of China.

You Americans fear the Japanese thats why you still occupy them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join