It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is running out for the eurozone,Action needs to be taken on fronts to avoid a recession

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Time is running out for the eurozone

The eurozone economy is in trouble. Unemployment in major economies such as France and Italy is still increasing and even the powerful German economy declined in the second quarter of this year. The IMF has revised its baseline forecast for this year down to a meagre 0.8% growth, and puts the risk of a eurozone recession as high as 40%, and the risk of deflation at almost 30%.

Action needs to be taken on several fronts: on monetary, fiscal, and incomes policy, together with structural reforms to boost investment.

According to some westren journalists time is running out for the eurozone, as they suggested that action needs to be taken on monetary, fiscal, and incomes policy, together with structural reforms to boost investment.

But that wont save the eurozone nor the EU as thats what the leaders that they would be doing in 2012 so far have failed to do so.

MSM, Anti Russian propagandists are focused on Russia

While the majority of the westren MSM is focused on the Russian economy hoping for it to collapse the westren MSM are avoiding any mentions. On Just how bad it is in the EU and how close the eurozone is from collapsing.

I also noticed in here several members whom have a hatred and as a passion for Russia would love nothing more to see Russia collapse first.
Good luck with that one, that will not happen.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Your probably right, here in Belgium is everything going south.
2 union strikes in the past month, and the 15th of december a nation wide strike.

All of a sudden the governement is trying to pass some laws regarding cuts in social security, more taxes, longer labour...
I've seen this coming :
Free public transportation, solar panels and insulation bonuses...

When the housing loan interest went to an all time low 2 months ago, I new something fishy was going on.
Europe and the eurozone will never work, and is long overdue IMO

Wer're doomed I tell you

BTW a minister (we have 14 of those) of the goverment here... average monthly income : 18 000 euro / 22 300 dollar
edit on 2-12-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Some have claimed to me that the EU has benefits, since live in Belgium is that statement pure nonsense as usual?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Euro zone will collapse and the one reason for this is the monetary union.

How can an economy like Greece, which is reliant on the tourist industry, be controlled by the same fiscal system as Germany, a heavy industrial country?

All the while the gravy train, which is the E.U Government, carries on rolling.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ever since they introduced the Euro thing have gone down hill, everything has dubbled in price over the last 12 years exept the wages...

Benefits yes, we have one of the best social insurances and supplementary income support provisions.

But we pay job taxes like crazy, 45 procent or something...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
Your probably right, here in Belgium is everything going south.
2 union strikes in the past month, and the 15th of december a nation wide strike.

BTW a minister (we have 14 of those) of the goverment here... average monthly income : 18 000 euro / 22 300 dollar

As a fellow Belgian, I hear ya! The right wing is rising all over Europe swallowing our empathy and creating hatred and most importantly ENVY.

IF you look what is happen throughout Europe its Hitlers wildest dream unfolding right before our eyes.
For those interested in the widespread corruption in Europe : Watch this : www.youtube.com...

Anywho the bells of WAR are ringing, the whole financial system is about to collapse so they are keep all eyes on Russia.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the bankers are getting itchy.

Time to realign the currencies and assets again.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Opium4themasses

Great video

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Time is running out for the eurozone

So now the Guardian is credible when it fit's your thinking, yet you have a problem when someone else uses them as a source...andthat is just truly amazing.

I also noticed in here several members whom have a hatred and as a passion for Russia would love nothing more to see Russia collapse first.

Your assumptions are astounding as the members your talking about have nothing against the Russian people, but have a problem with the man who is their president.

And I have to ask what is the difference between those who want the US to fall and the ones who you feel want to see Russia fail?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Relax, this is banker propaganda, nothing more!

"We/re all worried about our profits!" is what I take away from the posted article. Hardly something to be worried about, imnsho. Oh yes, extremism with a dash of nationalism to worry the already worried masses....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Another thing, a couple of months ago my wife and I went to our local bank to open another bank account (not linkt to our bank cards or viewable online)
The manager opened the door, first thing he said : you didn't came for a money withdrawl I hope, i've only have about 30 euro's in cash (red flag going off :p )

The banks just don't have any significant amount of cash in house anymore

When the crisis happend in Greece, they feared a bankrun over here, so the government promised a 20 000 Euro insured amount on bank accounts, yeah right...

The banks or doing nothing more then transfer some numbers from one pc to another, once you need some fysical money they turn green.

The problem is we live in a society based on two income providers per household, it's very common over here that one paycheck is for paying of the house.

Now more and more people are losing there job around here, my guess is, in two years time a family might be lucky to have one income provider (steady job)

If I look around, the people don't own anything, fancy cars, nice houses... all you see is property of the bank
We are living above our standards I tell you, and it's going to bite us one day

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So the Gurdian and other westren news outlets is credible when it fit's your agenda of spreading Russophobia agenda onto here even as far by supporting fascists?

Your assumptions are astounding as the members your talking about have nothing against the Russian people, but have a problem with the man who is their president.

Your quite wrong, these same members are the similar ones that have long gone and for claimed how well Libya and Syria will be without there leaders.

You're just like them.

have nothing against the Russian people, but have a problem with the man who is their president.

It really doesn't matter if its either Putin or not whose in Russia your hatred of Russia and fear of them will still continue.

You and some Americans are just upset that Putin is far more better of a statesman then Obama and thus his embarrassing your country.

Your probably thinking having an Republican would make Russia do what you Americans want, well the answer is no.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You and a few buddies are among the few people that love the EU so much without overlooking.

Also on Ukraine.

The Ukrankian Government approved on putting an American National on the Cabinet. If Russia does its an Invasion but if Americans picked in, thats fine?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Another source for the problems: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you fix a superpower with exploding levels of debt, that has a rapidly aging population, that consumes far more wealth than it produces, and that has scores of zombie banks that could collapse at any moment.

You might think that I am talking about the United States, but I am actually talking about Europe.

You see, the truth is that the European Union has a larger population than the United States does, it has a larger economy than the United States does, and it has a much larger banking system than the United States does. Most of the time I write about the horrible economic problems that the U.S. is facing, but without a doubt economic conditions in Europe are even worse at the moment. In fact, there are many (including the Washington Post) that are calling what is happening in Europe a full-blown "depression". Sadly, this is probably only just the beginning. In the months to come things in Europe are likely to get much worse.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The global financial crisis and the ensuing euro zone crisis have badly hurt banks' willingness to lend, damaged business confidence and left the region fighting record unemployment, which has sapped consumers ability to spend.

Now the near 10 trillion euro ($12.4 trillion) euro zone economy is facing the threat of deflation, which would make it even more difficult for the indebted bloc to pay off its debt.

Euro zone consumer inflation cooled to a five-year low in November, suggesting deflation remains a real threat for the ECB.

Nevertheless the ECB is not expected to announce more stimulus measures at this Thursday's monetary policy meeting, with more of a wait-and-see stance, according to euro money market traders polled by Reuters.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The Euro zone will collapse and the one reason for this is the monetary union.

How can an economy like Greece, which is reliant on the tourist industry, be controlled by the same fiscal system as Germany, a heavy industrial country?

All the while the gravy train, which is the E.U Government, carries on rolling.

^ This right here. The euro was the worst idea.....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So the Gurdian and other westren news outlets is credible when it fit's your agenda of spreading Russophobia agenda onto here even as far by supporting fascists?

So then the answer would be that when it fits your agenda then it is credible...good to know.

Your quite wrong, these same members are the similar ones that have long gone and for claimed how well Libya and Syria will be without there leaders.

You're just like them.

And yet you think they are better under the oppression of their leaders? Well you think Putin is a god so it really isn't a surprise there.

I like how you had to interject the ME into a thread about the Euro, so when did Syria and Libya join the EU?

It really doesn't matter if its either Putin or not whose in Russia your hatred of Russia and fear of them will still continue

Well I see you just don't seem to understand it has nothing to do with the Russian people themselves as it is Putin and the government and what they are doing I have a problem with.

But of course if you don't like Putin you obviously don't like The whole of Russian people, or at least that is what you keep trying to pin on people that have a problem with Putin.

You and some Americans are just upset that Putin is far more better of a statesman then Obama and thus his embarrassing your country.

Do yourself a favor and read this closely...

I didn't vote for Obama, I don't back Obama, so to think I care about Obama is laughable. This isn't about who is the better statesmen, but more of who is invading a sovereign country and annexing it then trying to lie about it when the world can see what he has done.

Your probably thinking having an Republican would make Russia do what you Americans want, well the answer is no.

Speculating and making assumptions are fun even when you are clueless...such as yourself.

Also great job derailing your own thread as it is not about Russia or the US but the Eurozone. You really are amazing.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You and a few buddies are among the few people that love the EU so much without overlooking.

exactly where have I said I love the EU. Wow you sure like to put words into peoples mouths don't you?

The Ukrankian Government approved on putting an American National on the Cabinet. If Russia does its an Invasion but if Americans picked in, thats fine?

And she is of Ukranian decent, but of course you knew that right?

Just one question...

What does this post have to do with the Eurozone...it doesn't so why are you derailing your own thread?

Amazing how you just can't seem to stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Perhaps the US might like to inject some QE into Europe, that'll fix it. Perhaps they might suggest they abandon the euro in favor of the US dollar. I'm sure the US would like to help out in that way.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

And she is of Ukranian decent, but of course you knew that right?

Are you going to claim that the Lithuanian and one from Georgia whom were selected for office are also from the Ukrainian decent? dont make yourself ridicules on this.

Amazing how you just can't seem to stay on topic.

Why dont you look and read your own post that you posted here?

Your assumptions are astounding as the members your talking about have nothing against the Russian people, but have a problem with the man who is their president. And I have to ask what is the difference between those who want the US to fall and the ones who you feel want to see Russia fail?

Thats off topic.

it doesn't so why are you derailing your own thread?

arent you and your buddies the ones whom are trying to derail either my thread or anyone else whom dont share your westren shared views on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join