It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicable Plummeting Oil Prices

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Oil prices will continue to decline.

The vast decline in oil prices is due to insiders getting out of oil before free energy hits the mainstream.

Blacklight Power is months, or perhaps just weeks, away from announcing a megawatt capable generator that runs on nothing but water.

Keep watching the oil prices drop like a stone.

I predicted this, just like I predicted bitcoin would go to the moon when it was still in the single digits.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm thinking I will have a cheaper winter this year. Good thing, I only have enough firewood for about three months. I will use the furnace more and make sure I save some wood for emergencies, next years wood did not get a chance to dry properly, I got it just before the snow flew.

I consider lower oil prices as a plus, I am going to fill up all my five gallon jugs when the price gets down near two bucks a gallon. I get premium real gas for storage, it works better in the chainsaws, tractor, garden tiller, boat motors,and lawn tractor. They are all older.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So how much water is needed to run the whole planet per year?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Hi.

I created a thread yesterday about there being a bit of a conspiracy with OPEC bringing down the prices as a further sanction tool against Russia. The drop in oil prices and sanctions are very bad news for Russia indeed.

Recently Rockefellers pulled out of fossil fuels altogether.

Have they sneakily been busy shifting the reliance on oil in the Western states so that these economies are no longer dependent on the price of oil? Or is it merely because there is such a glut on the market and/or the economy is less active?

Russia depends on fossil fuels, oil and gas, hugely. Are they becoming a "fossil" economy, no longer keeping with the changes in the world financial markets?

edit on 2-12-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: answered my own question.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I predict in another couple of months someone will make another statement that Blacklight Power is almost at the verge of releasing their system , they just need a little more time and $upporter$.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

I would worry greatly about Black Light ever being the main source of power. There are so many fresh water problems already in so many parts of the world.

Unchecked this could be really bad news for many people in the world.

I am not being a kill joy. Just voicing a grave worry that nobody has answered yet.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That has more or less happened just recently. The dead line they set themselves is up and that is exactly what a thread here the other day was suggesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

I would worry greatly about Black Light ever being the main source of power. There are so many fresh water problems already in so many parts of the world.

I am not being a kill joy. Just voicing a grave worry that nobody has answered yet.

my point exactly. the world can survive without oil but not water.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
so, what we are being told everywhere, about the Saudis trying to stifle the massive up-tick in the production of oil, in all the other countries of the world, is false? your "free energy" theme has a few problems, which are more than obvious, mainly, scalability, cost, and implementation....and this isn't even bringing in the geo-political ramifications.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

my point exactly. the world can survive without oil but not water.

survive without oil?...maybe in 4 to 5 decades, at the soonest....the world uses over 100 million barrels a day, which is far from being readily replaced.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Im not talking about people im talking about the general eco system! That why i said world and not people...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm still holding you to your "prediction".

You've got 7 months before admitting that you're delusional.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have to admit I was rather surprised to read.

U.S. shale oil, which has grown from a negligible amount six years ago to 4 million barrels a day, nearly half of U.S. production and more than any OPEC member except Saudi Arabia

Source WP

I had no idea we had become so...efficient... skilled...able...?
saw a thing on TV a few days ago that claimed the US could become energy independent in just 4 short years... and that this fall in prices was some plot by OPEC to drive these shale oil frackers out of business...

All I know is I got a few more pennies to spend on X-mas presents and that's a good thing for me

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I'm still holding you to your "prediction".

You've got 7 months before admitting that you're delusional.

You should see some of his other threads where he claims to know more then Einstein lol

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

maybe he shouldn't have mentioned electricity since while oil might be going down...
we might all be paying more than a 40% cost increase for our power this winter.
Source

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

LOL! To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛

I predict that BLP will continue to make grandiose claims that will never materialize. Exhibit A: the last few decades of their existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Virtually none.

The water the generator needs can be extracted from the moisture in the air. It's unlikely that people will have to add any water to the system.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Virtually none.

The water the generator needs can be extracted from the moisture in the air. It's unlikely that people will have to add any water to the system.

lol the water 'in the air' IS part of the worlds water system. It evaporates and condenses and then rains to the ground. Using water from any one of those parts is attacking the whole system.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Virtually none.

lol the water 'in the air' IS part of the worlds water system. It evaporates and condenses and then rains to the ground. Using water from any one of those parts is attacking the whole system.

You will waste more water brushing your teeth than this system will use to power your home.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I predict in another couple of months someone will make another statement that Blacklight Power is almost at the verge of releasing their system , they just need a little more time and $upporter$.

Well, they closed on 16 million in venture capital funding a few months ago, so at least a few millionaires and PhDs think they have what it takes.

You can be as pessimistic as you like, but it's not going to change the fact that free energy is coming and oil prices are going to continue tanking, no matter how much you wish it not to be so.

edit on 12/2/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join