It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of God, the Word & the Tree of Life -- Kabbalah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Originally posted by a reply to Utnapisjtim
There's always a bigger cat, Schrödinger or not. Washing or for that matter, killing cats, is not a pleasant experience and something better left for veterinarians, and joking about it is rather dull. The euphemisms and internalised language at play here is at best cheap. Intelligent perhaps, but quite badly delivered.

I can only assume you were talking about my conversation with Vethumanbeing…

Here it is below…

Originally posted by a reply to Vethumanbeing
You have to BE THERE in your existence (or participate a little bit) "I am Washing The Cat" sort of thing.

Originally posted by a reply to Joecroft
So Schrodinger, should just open up that contraption, and wash his cat, dead or alive…?

You completely misunderstood the conversation. No one mentioned anything about killing cats…and neither would I ever dream of doing such a thing…plus my reply to vets statement, wasn’t even a joke...hence the question mark at the end.

Vet was talking about awareness, and what one experiences, when she used the term “BE THERE” which was a play on words from the movie “Being there”, that we were discussing further up, in the conversation…

Shrodingers cat experiment concerns whether a cat is alive or dead, and was a conceptual thought experiment. Schrodinger used it to explain different states of reality existing or not existing, depending on whether an event is observed or not i.e. by our own awareness…

My reply to vet was about embracing an/our awareness, regardless of what that awareness/reality maybe…it had nothing to do with anyone killing cats…

- JC

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
I think there was a box involved (not too small to cause a PITA examination of--as no animals were harmed in this movie). Those nefarious reported 'witness' sightings of my bagging up kittens and throwing them into a raging river were unfounded (never proven).

edit on 7-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Perhaps you should simply look for a gas or water leak in your home or something.

I’m not following you here…not sure what you mean by that…?

Well, the action here is a serpent (a danger, something sinister and venomous/poisonous) entering your house, sneaking in through the keyhole without opening the door. I suppose a gas leak could be visualised that way. That, or perhaps you should run some diagnostics on your computer, there might be a worm or something on your computer. My point is that it might not be so profound as you'd imagine it to be. It could be a warning of something more mundane, or what should I say-- down-to-earth.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

There's always a bigger cat, Schrödinger or not. Washing or for that matter, killing cats, is not a pleasant experience and something better left for veterinarians, and joking about it is rather dull. The euphemisms and internalised language at play here is at best cheap. Intelligent perhaps, but quite badly delivered.

I can only assume you were talking about my conversation with Vethumanbeing…

I was just trying to suggest we all try and stay on topic as subtly as I could. There are more than one way to skin a cat, I know, and some sidetracks are just natural, but I intended this topic to be about Kabbalah, not keyholes or cats, Peter Sellers or for that matter internalised chit-chat boiling of euphemism and frat. There is a place for that, but not really in this thread. So, please stay at least remotely on topic. K?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Another thing relating to your fevers and hallucinations, is that it can't have been a very smart serpent that entered through this backdoor, not only did it identify itself, turns out it may have been a dirty little snake, playing "rubber duckie", leaving a nice little trail of breadcrumbs along its path as it came through and snooped around. IF my interpretation turns out to be correct, and may God forbid it is. There is a thing with cats, since you mentioned their lovely species-- they eat vipers for breakfast.

Since we're talking of visions, I just had a vision while writing this, it looks something like the picture below...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

While if my interpretation of last night's display is correct, which it presumably is, it is still unclear how the serpent managed to get through the keyhole without breaking the rules
As a gnostic, you should know there are rules of engagement. I had further daydreams, last night and this morning. In one of them I stood all made up and ready proudly clad in my finest steel and leather, lifting the finest ensign of the 33rd legion as the serpent entered, and the snake didn't even notice me?!? He just patted about a little snooping here, a little there, and it was so cute, and then it went out from whence it had come, leaving behind what appeared to be a river with logs floating between the two (or 2?) Pillars of Hercules, heading back to Atlantis or the Abyss, what do I know?

For there is another thing with the change from Hebrew to Greek (when the serpent flees) you can identify the serpents' tracks through what should I say, Textual Criticism. When you gather the few sources you have available, you can analyse the syntax and phonology, compare vocabulary and lexical preferences, idioms used, special names for this and that, you should really try to get a bit into the books of Friedman. He's top notch when it comes to tracing down these kinds of serpents. But, you know, as they say, the devil takes care of his own...

See you around, then. And please, you're not a stranger in my company, hey you even gave us all your name, but please, enough of this whole snake-sneaking-through-doors, aye?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by a reply to Joecroft
I’m not following you here…not sure what you mean by that…?

Well, the action here is a serpent (a danger, something sinister and venomous/poisonous) entering your house, sneaking in through the keyhole without opening the door. I suppose a gas leak could be visualised that way. That, or perhaps you should run some diagnostics on your computer, there might be a worm or something on your computer. My point is that it might not be so profound as you'd imagine it to be. It could be a warning of something more mundane, or what should I say-- down-to-earth.

Oh I see, well I don’t feel like I’m in any danger at all…plus, like I said before, the snake did not seem threatening at all…plus, like I mentioned in my other posts, the vision had the exact same feel, from the other few visions, that I’ve had in the past, spanning over a 7-6 year period…

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I was just trying to suggest we all try and stay on topic as subtly as I could.

As subtly as you could lol… are you freaking joking me…???

I mean, take a long hard look at your post below…

Suggesting that I was talking about “killing cats”, and joking and laughing about it, when I clearly wasn’t, is not a very good subtle way to go about things…

You could have just asked for me to get back onto a more specific topic, and I would have gladly obliged, if you were truly that upset about it…

But no, instead you decided to go for some baseless attacking insult…

There are more than one way to skin a cat, I know, and some sidetracks are just natural, but I intended this topic to be about Kabbalah, not keyholes or cats, Peter Sellers or for that matter internalised chit-chat boiling of euphemism and frat. There is a place for that, but not really in this thread. So, please stay at least remotely on topic. K?

Most of my conversation with yourself and the poster Vethumanbeing has been on topic…

You’re completely blowing things out of proportion here…firstly the snake element is on topic with your OP…And secondly, Vet and I weren’t discussing “Peter Sellers”, we were discussing the symbolism in the movie “Being There”, whilst simultaneously, discussing the Kabala within those very same posts…so they were all “remotely” on topic…

Another thing relating to your fevers and hallucinations,

I’ve never had any fevers or hallucinations in my entire life! Where did I state that they were fevers and hallucinations…??? Once again, your post reads like an insult

I specifically stated in my other posts, that I had had about 10 visions, and that the first one I had, was when I was praying to God for the first time, many years back…The other 9 have all had a similar feel to them, including the one I shared on this thread.

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

JC: I can only assume you were talking about my conversation with Vethumanbeing…

Utna: I was just trying to suggest we all try and stay on topic as subtly as I could. There are more than one way to skin a cat, I know, and some sidetracks are just natural, but I intended this topic to be about Kabbalah, not keyholes or cats, Peter Sellers or for that matter internalised chit-chat boiling of euphemism and frat. There is a place for that, but not really in this thread. So, please stay at least remotely on topic. K?

On topic? I would love to hear Jesus (while being crucified) uttering these OTHER words; NOT: "ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" but "God, can we at least stay on topic, I did not realize this was to be my end as a "sacrificial" offering, where was the miscommunication". God replies back; "Son you are a limited linear thinker whereas I am THE KEYSTONE example of abstract thinking (you should have seen this coming)".
edit on 8-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Suggesting that I was talking about “killing cats”, and joking and laughing about it, when I clearly wasn’t, is not a very good subtle way to go about things…

OK, this is your friend talking, in reply to you, whom you share frat and prat lingo, the full sodding nonsense, with, OK, I was talking to the lot of you:

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
I think there was a box involved (not too small to cause a PITA examination of--as no animals were harmed in this movie). Those nefarious reported 'witness' sightings of my bagging up kittens and throwing them into a raging river were unfounded (never proven).

See? killing cats. Hah-Hah. Very amusing.

And besides, what does the BOX have to do in Schrödinger's famous paradox? Unless of course you were talking about some OTHER box, perhaps? What does Schrödinger's dilemma have to do with any of this? Why are you weighing destinies, speaking in rhymes, I could continue, but that would not be right at this moment as REAL serpents are working on these matters for the moment. I suggest you stay calm and don't do anything hasty just yet. Like I said, there is a certain interest among the angels inhibiting the first firmament. Oh, the box with the cat and the radioactive isotope? The BOX, it's not even mentioned in the story, other than as a sound limit for the experiment, you guys probably have your own satellite by now, I'd say like the famous Prometheus: «Don't play with Fire! You have no idea...» I get it, you just needed some symbology for something else, something unsolicited and naughty perhaps? You two.... HERCULEES!
edit on 8-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Utapisjtim: OK, this is your friend talking, in reply to you, whom you share frat and prat lingo, the full sodding nonsense, with, OK, I was talking to the LOT of you:

Um, Hum; whatever you do; do not put me in the same circumstance as "LOT" (I empathize enough with the story of Job/Jacob/too many others to include) and really just don't have the time to spare (like lepers they are).

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Utapisjtim: OK, this is your friend talking, in reply to you, whom you share frat and prat lingo, the full sodding nonsense, with, OK, I was talking to the LOT of you:

Um, Hum; whatever you do; do not put me in the same circumstance as "LOT" (I empathize enough with the story of Job/Jacob/too many others to include) and really just don't have the time to spare (like lepers they are).

Not only do you rewrite my quote, you continue to boil over in euphemisms and nominalisations. I have a few serious diagnoses meself, normally it's my kind who can't differ between states of nouns, mixing verbs and adverbs, being all paranoid and seeing evil on every corner. Thing is, you're not invisible. Duck and cover, mate. The cat is radioactive. Not even joking. Touch it and you light up like a Christmas tree.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: Um, Hum; whatever you do; do not put me in the same circumstance as "LOT" (I empathize enough with the story of Job/Jacob/too many others to include) and really just don't have the time to spare (like lepers they are).

Utnapisjtim: Not only do you rewrite my quote, you continue to boil over in euphemisms and nominalisations. I have a few serious diagnoses meself, normally it's my kind who can't differ between states of nouns, mixing verbs and adverbs, being all paranoid and seeing evil on every corner. Thing is, you're not invisible. Duck and cover, mate. The cat is radioactive. Not even joking. Touch it and you light up like a Christmas tree.

OK you got me; I capitalized ONE WORD "lot"; does not count as a total re-write; what kind of underhanded sneaky editor do you think I am? I am not a nominalist (dismissive) or prone to using euphemisms (only if desperate). You spotted me out; as not invisible. What for is the "duck and cover" relating to? I'm certain Tesla never discovered a use for radioactive cats (if so; need to see if a patent exists).

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OK, this is your friend talking, in reply to you, whom you share frat and prat lingo, the full sodding nonsense, with, OK, I was talking to the lot of you:

Your can’t rope me in, with a poster you think is talking nonsense, that’s completely unfair on me…Where in my posts was I talking nonsense…???

Also, what if we were talking frat and prattle lingo, we were also discussing the topic en-route…why would you feel so threatened by it…it sounds completely insecure and delusional to me personally.

And it doesn’t matter if you were talking to both of us or not, it was not a good subtle way to approach the situation, period!!!

How would you feel, if someone accused you of talking about “killing cats” and that you were laughing and joking about it…and then turned around and said, they were just trying to be subtle…

You need to seriously work on your subtle approach…

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I was talking linguistics, check out en.wikipedia.org... for a brief overview of what the term means. You insinuated I was referring to Lot (proper noun, a name) of the Bible, while I was using the word as a regular noun referring to the lot of you, no capital letters, check out the word here: dictionary.cambridge.org...

Not only do you mess up the referencing system when you quote and refer to posts, thereby making it seem like we have all said things we haven't. It's the "This is a reply to: 'user/post'" you should include, not the "written by: 'user'" stupid. I didnot write anything of what is the child of that message, I wrote some of what is included in a quote there.

I'm amazed the mods haven't checked out this thread yet, but I guess they have better things to do. I certainly have. So
and stay on topic.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Added quite a lot (pun intended)...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Utnapisjtim: I was talking linguistics, check out en.wikipedia.org... for a brief overview of what the term means. You insinuated I was referring to Lot (proper noun, a name) of the Bible, while I was using the word as a regular noun referring to the lot of you, no capital letters, check out the word here: dictionary.cambridge.org...

en.wikipedia/Centipedia/Millipidia.orgs; I am familiar with all species. I NEVER insinuate any referencing by others (that's my job) as dictator. Yes, yes 'your lot' is a degrading term (I get it): example: Descriptive Noun Active; 'Your lot': a team of Dickensonian pickpockets that are astonishingly well organized.

Utna: Not only do you mess up the referencing system when you quote and refer to posts, thereby making it seem like we have all said things we haven't. It's the "This is a reply to: 'user/post'" you should include, not the "written by: 'user'" stupid. I didnot write anything of what is the child of that message, I wrote some of what is included in a quote there.

Should I read this backwards, is it secretly encoded.

Utna: I'm amazed the mods haven't checked out this thread yet, but I guess they have better things to do. I certainly have. So
and stay on topic.

Well, there is the "alert!" icon to de-press if all is succeeding as you planned (you find yourself in a win-win situation); you will gain a moderators attention.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Nah, I hoped you'd press the button.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nah, I hoped you'd press the button.

No violation of my rules has occurred; so no foul, no reason to get an authority involved in what seems to be (for Freud) a manageable domestic altercation.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Freud was, like you, a fraud.

That'd be all sir.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

I often wonder this.. if this intellectual learning is at all necessary.

I think of the indigenous shamans, and how they would probably blow all these stuffy 19th century occultists out of the water magic wise.

Some of them would say that written language became an obstruction to us on our spiritual path.
And these days we've got computers and internet too, don't get me started on smartphones. Kali Yuga?

What did Buddha know of Kabbalah? What did the Taoist Immortals performing miracles know of it?

All these intellectual and spiritual conundrums, feels like such a burden and obstruction to me.
But still I keep reading, my curiosity must be sated.. but will it ever get me anywhere?

Abrahamitic religions in general always seemed like such a pain and a burden to me, maybe I should just stick to the Tao Te Ching.

Sometimes I have the desire to become a hermit, and not just in the figurative sense like I already am. But to get out there in nature and do nothing but practice..

Have you yourself reached true enlightenment Dominicus? I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't immensely skeptic of any such claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join