It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KU Journalism Major Shreds “Case” Against Mike Brown

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Okay.

The whole case turns on it's head for me when Darren Wilson claims that Brown turns and charges him, thus he had to put two bullets in his head.

Nope. Brown had been shot 4 times already. 16 witness claimed he had his hands up and was surrendering.

I don't believe Wilson's claim in his interview with George Stephanopoulos, that he was polite and the boys were aggressive. I don't believe that he called for back-up before engaging Brown. There's a lot of Wilson's testimony that makes no sense to me, but I could let it all go, save for the two bullets to Browns head, after his hands were up.

That, in my opinion is the crux of the question. Did Wilson need to shoot an unarmed Brown, 2 times in the head when he did, in self defense? I don't think so.

You don't have to believe any of it...I will say again, it is ALL in the reports I linked to, INCLUDING the dispatch calls and the radio calls with Wilson asking for another vehicle.

But keep that head in the sand and don't read any of them and go off media account. Even the witness statements are in there.

And you want to know why Holder is going after the other case where a man was choked to death by NYPD? Because this case can't be won by him at all....the evidence is such that there is no doubt in the mind of the whitehouse that Holder CAN'T prosecute anything in it.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not going to go digging for it, because I'm working on something else right now, but I remember there being some sort of excuse/question over the fact that someone's police radio was on the wrong channel.......

The prosecutor in this case was in collusion with the police and served more as a defense attorney for the NYPD than a prosecutor. Heck, didn't he head up a fundraising project for Wilson, personally, which caused people to ask him to recuse himself? Then when he refused, they asked the Governor to replace him.

There were, in actuality, a preponderance of witnesses who claimed that Brown had his hands up and was surrendering. That fact alone should have given the GJ enough "Reasonable Doubt" to indict Wilson and allow a trial to sort out the contradictions in evidence.

The people of Ferguson deserved a trial. The people of the USA deserved a trial. If the evidence is as tight as you claim, Wilson deserved a trial.

As it stands right now, the Grand Jury's failure to indict is an abortion of justice.

edit on 4-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join