It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is that fish channeling the vibration frequency of life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
and by the way I still don't have the answer to my question.
... It can not be in any way related to a sort of frequency that this fish is peirciving and reproducing on the sand.

The puffer fish won't all be flapping their fins at exactly the same frequency as each fish produces a slightly different pattern.
The faster it could flap its fins the more complex the pattern, the longer it could maintain the flapping the bigger the diameter of the pattern. So the different patterns demonstrate how fit each fish is to prospective mates, ( cf. peacock's tail ).

originally posted by: Logiciel
... the question then would be what makes a fractal brocoli grow in such a shape...

The Romanesco broccoli follows the Fibonacci sequence,
which can be created via asymmetric cell division.

google.com/search?q=Fibonacci+phyllotaxis+asymmetric+cell+division
edit on DecemberTue, 09 Dec 2014 19:21:56 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I'm an artist multiple times over, and I'm pleased to say not all of us artists would make luv not war....

Personally while I'm a sensitive soul and all that crap I still have morals,values, and lines I'd without hesitation kill to avoid crossing!

Thinking nothing is worth fighting for is the mark of someone with poor imagination, intelligence, discernment, pattern recognition, and grasp on cause and effect... How can someone like that have any merit or anything useful provocative or thought provoking to say?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join