It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Warned To "Scrub" Their Social Media Posts To Avoid Upsetting Terrorists. HELL NO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

^^what this guy said

Get a German Shepherd or a Rottweiller or two to join your family.
Treat them well,and they will love and protect you and your kids and defend you from beyond the gates of hell if it comes to it ,but their very presence will prevent the most psychotic degenerates from even wondering into your garden.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Ummm...Heff...Methinks they just don't want you (us) to slander their newest psyop. It really hurts the Guvments feelings when we cast aspersion on their bastard children...

Isis are tools...............in way more than one sense...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Heff,

After reading your entire OP and the article the first thing that came to mind was.

Do as we say and not as we do?

And the second thing that came to mind is that, as a world, we are completely Bat #hit crazy.

If things actually start to make sense then I might have to worry.

Peace,

RT
edit on 3-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So instead of protecting our rights from threats foreign and domestic, the Feds are asking us to give up our rights, lest we incite aggression.

Apparently the foreign threat is ISIS, and the domestic threat is the Federal gover--no, wait...they keep telling us the domestic threat is the 'homegrown' terrorist. You know who they're talking about: that guy who emigrated from a Muslim country a few years back who speaks broken English and seethes with anger at anything Western.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

That's the ever present slippery slope we face. Now that we've culturalized and embraced the concept of "terrorism" as an abstract and flexible term... Well anyone can be a terrorist - just as long as CNN and Fox say so as a picture is flashed on a screen behind them.

We ( meaning the vast, vast majority of Westerners ) don't even question it when some strangers face is put on a screen and we are told that the person is a terrorist, serial killer, dangerous murderer, child molester, etc. We react viscerally and instantly with hatred and disgust.

How long before bloggers who discuss freedom find their mugs shining behind a cute blonde anchorwoman who uses the words "domestic" and "terrorist"?

Psychologically speaking, American citizens are currently in an abusive relationship with our Government. They keep hitting us and we keep telling ourselves that we deserve it and that it's all going to be OK... the violence will stop once we make things different.

The Internet is a tool of revolution - and asking people to scrub away their identities from it is very much akin to the words "cease and desist. Disperse in an orderly fashion now". It breaks up the unity.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He visited this website officially?

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: Asynchrony

Everything bad said about Obama before he came on here for questions was yanked unless it was pure political statements or questions.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The abusive relationship comparison is spot on.

We know the various Federal agencies monitor internet activity very closely. Evidently this is acceptable to most Americans. After all, it is only to keep us safe. Right??

Next they ask us to self-censor. Well, they wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, right??

On down the slope, they begin detaining 'instigators' for internet speech under the NDAA. They can't allow speech that might offend an extremist, right???

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: rebelv

ISIS is ISIL!!! The L stands for the land that Israel owns. They are gearing up to make a push into Israel and try to destroy it so no, they are not any way shape or form funded by Israel. This is why ISIL has not invaded Baghdad. When the Arabs unite and stop the sectarian fighting then you will see the big push for Israel and the Gog-Magog war will be full on.

It will not be anything like Wars past. It will result in Israel throwing nukes to stay alive when Russia tries to jump in to help the Arabs. Russia will lose 2/3rds of her army in the process.

I can tell you are religious and I respect that.

I'm not though, although I have read the bible from
a Gnostic perspective.

What concerns me is Israelis and Jews are also
religious (well The Jews anyway) Their waiting for
The Messiah. They also believe the prophecies in Daniel
and other Old Testament scriptures, and there is a thing
called self-fulfilled prophecy.

But I digress.

I'm not trying to be provocative here, but really
if you think ISIS/ISIL/IS isn't an intelligence false
flag operation and their actually a Muslim extremist
group, then:

1) Why is it that ISIS has only threatened The U.S.
and The U.K. and have not threatened Israel
since They say their threatening Britain and us
because were aiding and assisting their greatest
enemy. Why don't they threaten "Their greatest
enemy.

2) Their threatening to come thousands of miles
away to America and Great Britain when Israel
is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

3) Isis occupies part of Iraq where a major Israeli
oil pipelines run through and they haven't done
anything to it. Don't you think if they hate Israel more
than anyone else, this would be a perfect opportunity
for ISIS (or whatever the hell their called) to cause
major problems for Israel.

4) Why do they post (probably) fake beheadings on
a YouTube account instead of video taping it and
sending it to The White House or something like that?

5) Why are they attacking another Muslim country, and
killing more Muslims than Americans, Brits and especially
Israeli's?

I have many more questions regarding the "official" story of
ISIS but one thing that can not be denied is that MOSSAD
is the 'ISRALI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE"

rEBEL 5

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm only like 8000 rounds short from being able stop the Isis invasion by myself, luckily with Xmas around the corner I expect a few cabelas coupons I can use to rectify that.

If it wasn't for our news media no one on this side of the planet would have heard of those mean kids with there jungle gym training compounds.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Or could it be some top secret C.I.A men who would actually come a knocking, posing as ISIS? Oh crap, I think I might have just offended someone with that, oops, sorry, my bad. Yeah, truth hurts huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I love this guys response.

Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient, taunts ISIS through social media

edit on 12 4 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join