It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A light bulb dawns , perhaps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
As I was just tossing thoughts around in my mind tonight and half listening to coast , something occurred to me that I would love people interested in the topic to really consider for a moment. If you are a person who does not believe that any of this phenomenon is real I ask simply that you try and accept that something strange is and has been going on for a long long time and that perhaps millions of people have already accepted this as having happened to them and that for whatever reason choose to remain silent about it, and millions of others have suppressed any memory at all of these experiences but still react to the topic out of a knee jerk type of fear response.
I admit that that is asking a lot ,but please bare with me here and consider this (at least for now).

Now many say there is evidence that crafts have either landed or crashed on this planet and even hide underground and that the government knows this and has back engineered this alien technology and etcetera, and I am not saying that I totally discount this because there really are some things that do seem to point to this indeed being the case....
I have had strange experiences myself and honestly they have left me baffled and bewildered during any attempt that I have made to sort them out. I am not here to discuss them here at this time but to offer for debate the one explanation that seems to fit every thing that the actual evidence suggests.

Now on to the evidence that I have seen such as pictures or any materials or really anything outside personal accounts, and a few possible sound files (also very debatable) and some black triangle pictures (also very debatable possibally)and that is after more than ten years on ATS.
Here I may loose some of you but thats ok. In my opinion now it amounts to absolute zero.

Now what if the races and much of what we have heard is very real but because of the vast distances and the nature of time and space, even the very advanced and very real beings out there can not travel here physically at all but are able to project themselves here in some way that we do not fully understand and have been doing so for a very long time? I am saying that they are here but in some form that cannot be physical or perhaps only physical for a very short time. It does seem to explain everything involving this topic and I really can not punch any holes in this idea as of yet.

Could it all be as simple as this?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Don't we already have tales of this phenomena concerning men in the far east who can project themselves to other places. I seem to remember Jesus is supposed to have 'removed' himself from a mob in the temple like this. Now supposing that he existed and was a highly evolved master then perhaps this is a possible thing for man to be able to do (albeit with training from an adept) then I suppose your theory could well be correct. Even if some people can do amazing out of the ordinary things the rest of us can't, our culture has evolved to ridicule anything out of the 'ordinary box' and the occult is viewed as stupid today so most would keep their abilities quiet. In fact the tv has done a wonderful frightener job in planting the idea in our minds that anyone with 'odd' abilities would be grabbed by the government and never seen again.

What fascinates me is the invisible magnetic hold that keeps our solar system under control. so we know that huge distances can be covered by this invisible matter so why should not a group of aliens have found out more and be able to manipulate matter we are still ignorant about to this effect? I know that whenever I read about future technology we seem to be held by Arthur Clarke's 'positronic drive' so perhaps there are other means of travelling though the galaxies?

We have theories of moving huge things by vibration or sound. There is so much we have lost the knowledge of that I look forward to reading more on your thread. Who knows perhaps your theory explains how we arrived here in the first place and with such different looking races which is another thing that has always puzzled me.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

That is a brilliant response and I thank you. You may be right on in fact, and have made a very good point about how this may be done!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
just for love of transparency, i do not believe in ufo and abductions and all that jazz, they fascinate me from a story telling prospective, but that's about it.

that being said, the idea is interesting, but how would you explain the "traces" that the saucers and beings sometimes leave behind?
the marks on the ground where they "landed", crop circles, animal mutilation, implanting small devices/ pieces of metal in people's neck?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Since we are dealing in "what ifs" - and I have seen strange things myself, let's suppose that "they" (if indeed we are visited by alien races) don't have to go "vast distances" - that perhaps there is a huge base much much closer in than we yet realize...

The "projection" aspect may be true as well, I really have no idea. Just thinking out loud here...

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I am honestly not sure there but following the train we have started here I would say that they are interacting with our world in a not quite physical sense , almost here but not fully.....perhaps thats close?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You could be on to something. We have recently discovered quantum entanglement, the connection of particles over vast distances that could be some basis for a remote control ability. Sort of like a replicator, but of their devices on this planet and others. Just a thought, but a new one.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Remember all the reports of automobile engines dying when a UFO approaches and then mysteriously starting all by themselves after the craft departs.. Internal combustion engines do not start by themselves. .. Logic would say time just stood still.......... as in the story of the candle that Bob Lazar related to George Knap..

The (call it generator) was turned on in a room with a candle... The flame froze, did not flicker, no smoke no nothing but it's light remained.. The candle's flame was frozen in time..

Generator was turned off and normal candle burning and flickering was back as if nothing had happened..

The latest interview with Knapp and Lazar was last Sunday.. I had never actually heard Lazar's story or all the leg work that Knapp put into verifying the story.. If you can find the broadcast it is worth a listen even if your mind is made up and you think all of this is a crock..

Space time Continuum which most of us have heard, but maybe none of us really understands ...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
One idea from ancient times is that beings from higher realms incarnate here on earth to work out thier physical desires.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
One idea from ancient times is that beings from higher realms incarnate here on earth to work out thier physical desires.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Remember all the reports of automobile engines dying when a UFO approaches and then mysteriously starting all by themselves after the craft departs.. Internal combustion engines do not start by themselves. .. Logic would say time just stood still.......... as in the story of the candle that Bob Lazar related to George Knap..

The (call it generator) was turned on in a room with a candle... The flame froze, did not flicker, no smoke no nothing but it's light remained.. The candle's flame was frozen in time..

Generator was turned off and normal candle burning and flickering was back as if nothing had happened..

The latest interview with Knapp and Lazar was last Sunday.. I had never actually heard Lazar's story or all the leg work that Knapp put into verifying the story.. If you can find the broadcast it is worth a listen even if your mind is made up and you think all of this is a crock..

Space time Continuum which most of us have heard, but maybe none of us really understands ...

I hope some one can find this.
I would love to hear this.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is it me or did everyone just see Interstellar?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With this theory you might as well project an entire craft. You have teleportation, remote viewing, and wormhole. If you think aliens travel through some unknown that interacts with our own mind, then you might go to say why not have that be a terrestrial species. If something alien was interacting with our mind then why would it travel such vast distances in the Universe to do so? Why wouldn't that be the behavior of some terrestrial multi-dimensional being?

If you don't think there is a shred of physical evidence but at the same time too many eye witness claims that don't need physical evidence, then maybe you have something not of the physical world that is manifesting before our eyes, i.e. a UFO/terrestrial multi-dimensional being.

While I believe this is highly possibly, I still believe with all the accomplishments and goals set for our space travel, I would think someone else out there in space to do the same, and even better.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I like your thinking and what I think gives it real traction is seeing what's happening with our technology.

We're still in the infancy of space travel...hope to get people back on the moon and mars soon. But far more cost effective are telescopes and the evolving technologies around them.

Now we can start reading the atmospheric compositions of exoplanets. In fifty years, who knows. We might start actually start seeing terrain and landscape features. In a hundred, we could be getting a google-earth-eye-view of planets a dozen light years away. As you say, what if we start finding ways to project ourselves virtually to other planets, like a technological OOBE.

Anyway, not saying that you're right, but it's possible I think.
And if so, we could be absolutely surrounded at any given time by millions or billions of interested parties. Alien school excursions right through our living rooms. Biologists in the bathroom, anthropologists around our beds.
*chills*
edit on 2-12-2014 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

If it were frozen, then how do photons keep on getting emitted? Where does the extra energy come from?

That shows that Lazar isn't a real physicist, he would have thought of something like that. (it's how I caught anerror in the John Titor hoax, in the picture of the supposed black hole box which bent the laser beam, the rest of the picture wasn't distorted as it should have been).

More logically, you'd get gravitational redshifts as you 'slow down time' which means lengthening the period of photons.

So something frozen in time for real would be deep black.

edit on 2-12-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
You could be on to something. We have recently discovered quantum entanglement, the connection of particles over vast distances that could be some basis for a remote control ability.

We know that quantum entanglement does not provide a remote control ability. The presence or absence of entanglement cannot be discerned until information from the two ends of the entanglement measurements is brought back (by conventional means) and compared.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
So something frozen in time for real would be deep black.

Volumes with really slow C become shiny and reflective due to Fresnel's equations. Or something like that, I hear. The reflections and refractions become somewhat undefined as the value for c approaches zero inside the controlled volume.

It's like Hell's own dielectric mirror, sort of.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Now what if the races and much of what we have heard is very real but because of the vast distances and the nature of time and space, even the very advanced and very real beings out there can not travel here physically at all but are able to project themselves here in some way that we do not fully understand and have been doing so for a very long time? [...] Could it all be as simple as this?

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that understanding UFOs is not just a matter of the limitations and constraints of our physical universe, but more a matter of our fundamentally limited intelligence as animals. Our innate intelligence limits our very ability to define reality is such a way that might make UFOs simple and easy. And I'm not saying that we're stupid. For animals, we've done pretty good for ourselves. It's just that the type and structure of the intelligence we possess might not be suited to understanding UFOs.

I have a pretty intelligent cat, as far as cats go, but it will never understand anything as simple as where the water comes from out of the faucet. No matter how hard it tries. It just doesn't have that kind of grasp on the level of reality we understand. And all an "alien" has to be is the same level of smartness above us that we are from a cat, and we will never, ever get it in our heads what is really going on with UFOs.

edit on 2-12-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
...we will never, ever get it in our heads what is really going on with UFOs.

Not if the security guys do their job, you won't.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18727090]Blue Shift
For now perhaps. But I think we are capable of thinking in a manner that can understand these things. A different type of knowledge. What would people from 1000 years ago think about the tech of today?

To me the phenomenon seems to be coming from the underworkings of our reality. At the least from another reality piggybacking on ours.

The only ufos I have had experience with are the orb types which I have good reason to believe they are a shape shifting life form. In addition they can tap into a human or animals conciousness , being the same entities responsible for the working of the ouija board, they also know all past present and future, because they are the ones manipulating it .

On a more tangible note , I find it interesting that many reports show some sort of radiation, which would be expected when the local atomic structure is disturbed by something materializing from the underworkings of this dimension.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join