It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uploaded Pictures Glitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi!

So I was trying to move some of the pics in my upload area and upload a couple more and the little box that pops up when you click a pic didn't pop up.

I cleaned my cache. I used ccleaner to clean my browser, nada still won't pop up... Is there a limit of pics? I have like 40 and atm I can't even delete any doh!

Lil

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
It's just you. It's a conspiracy. *cue spooky music*

Seriously though, I've been having some issues too. I've only got maybe a dozen or so pictures uploaded, but most of them only show a box with a red x when I go to look at them. If I link to them or embed them they work fine, though....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A photo I uploaded and posted in a thread disappeared one day from my images file here.
I assumed it was taken out by staff. Maybe they didn't like my face or something. I don't know.
I decided it wasn't worth bothering with.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The overall sz of the photos you left could be blocking any more from being allowed....ck the sizes of each in your uploads....remove a few and see if you can add

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The problem is that when I click the pic the little window that has the move, delete etc options does not pop up at all. I was going in to delete some of what I had in there and I can't

Lil

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok it resolved itself, yay!

Lil

new topics

top topics

join