It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: xuenchen
Will there be a Grand Jury indictment?

They will probably go to a juvenile hall until they are 18, then they can go back on the streets and thug it up for free cigarillos in the Ferguson shops.

Maybe the St Louis Rams football team can come out on the field waving hammers next week.

what they needed was officer Wilson to arrive on scene and shoot them, but, apparently Wilson already filled his Missouri "tag limit".

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sad news. It seems like there are many demons on the loose in the St. Louis area and the MSM is continuously provoking negative energy.

It hurts me inside to know that his fiancée had to witness the entire event.

This was pure evil at work.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

The Irony is he would have ended up in Jail if he killed one of them...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And they yank the Oath Keepers for not having a license. Did these sub-human thugs have a license to go around whacking people with hammers?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Why is your assumption that justice will not be done?

They murdered a man with hammers in the street, what exactly does justice for that look like?

A free home with 3 square meals for the next 20 years?

These animals did not fear the consequences of there actions and until such time as that happens no amount of prison time or pepper spray will stop them.

All three of them should be dropped into a Dr Chipper Shredder and a tupperware pot containing there remains with an audio recording of there last screaming bloody moments on a street corner in there "hood" as a warning.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

OMG TOTALLY RELATED TO FERGUSON

pack of teen beat homeless men to death

Watch the rhetoric change from ravenous animals who bludgeoned a man to death to troubled teens who killed out of boredom
edit on 2-12-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 2-12-2014 by gorsestar because: double post

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To be honest, whatever I reply to your post will be viewed as racist--unless I condemn all white people. There is no room for discussion of race relations--it's all about hatred of white people now.

I never realized how much black people in America really hate white people. I wasn't racist, but I would think twice before engaging with someone who hated me based on the color of my skin.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't know if this thought has occurred to anyone or not, but it is one that startled me when it came. It would not be very hard for a leader to set it up so that a certain segment of society suddenly became armed to the teeth with the billions of rounds of ammo and guns to go with and then declare a jihad against another segment of society. Idk just something to consider.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

If the victim is white there is no hate crime... that's the american rule of thumb...

White man assaults black man, hate crime...

Black man assaults white man.......

Group of white guys assault black man, hate crime..

group of black guys assault white man .......

Any cop shoots a white man......

Any cop shoots a black man... hate crime.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Although the victim was white and the suspects black and Hispanic, police said it does not appear to have been a hate crime.

^^^^thats why protests are sparse

LOL! Yes, yes! By all feaking means!

Reminds me of when Obama made fun of the white racist guy that killed a Sikh because he thought the guy was an Arab Muslim and how ignorant this white guy was. And he was.

But now we see the Black uts are about as ignorant. Just kill something white.....anything.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Black teens go to jail and with harsher sentences than white teens for the same crime that's just a fact.

One needs to ask if this is based on color or culture?
edit on 2-12-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's a good question.

We need to find a case were a group of white teens beat a black immigrant to death with hammers and the media said something as asinine as "it wasn't racially motivated because the teens were not aware that the victim was from Nigeria".

Then we can compare the crimes and the punishments. Otherwise what are we comparing? Apples and oranges really.

I can as easily say "poor people go to jail for the same crimes with harsher sentences than people with money" and I would be closer to the truth. But we can't let that boogie man out of the closet can we. Everyone knows all crackers are rich

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Yeah try and find a story on google. It will reverse it for you and most story's are black's beating on whites. Pfft....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

I'm sure the SPLC has a database on instances somewhere. I'm an old man with a shoddy memory and anecdotal recounting doesn't count here (pics or it didn't happen type thing). Maybe the younger people here will be able to research the topic better then me and find supportive info on this type of thing. I would guess the late 80's - mid 90's would be where to focus.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Their is stuff out their it' just needs to be dug up. Like a specific search, I found a few but weird situations. I thought it was funny typing in "white's beat black man non racial" and what pops up is blacks beat up white kid etc... lol. Ohwell. I guess that's what the news is for. They pick odd places where they know feathers will be ruffled.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

good luck.
if white beat on black, it is an automatic hate crime.
that term is lame as hell though for the record.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
DO NOT DEPEND ON THE POLICE. BE PREPARED TO DEFEND YOURSELF. FULL STOP.

I'm serious.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

good luck.
if white beat on black, it is an automatic hate crime.
that term is lame as hell though for the record.

Lol no it's not. I've been jumped by whites and stabbed , when I was in the hospital the police asked what happened and description I said, ( a bunch of white guys IDK) and it wasn't a hate crime. Wasn't even in the news I don't think. Now if i had called Al sharpton....Hate crime....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

let me rephrase.
when blacks attack whites, its almost never a hate crime.
when whites attack blacks, its almost always a hate crime.

i got jumped by a a few white dudes when i was about 13...i was walking home eating a big mac and i didnt even see the punch. knocked my damn mac right out of my mouth...

been tooled by blacks too.
when i was 14 a couple decided to go to work on me and one of them stabbed me in the thigh with a pencil. that came from out of nowhere too.
i still have the scar and discoloration on my thigh...

kids can be so sweet

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join