It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hahaha, I read somewhere the police said it's not a hate crime because the thugs "didn't attack him because he was Bosnian"

Since when did Bosnian become a RACE ????

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Hahaha, I read somewhere the police said it's not a hate crime because the thugs "didn't attack him because he was Bosnian"

Since when did Bosnian become a RACE ????

The news is saying Bosniak ..
Let's just go with European descent..
A white guy on the cover..

edit on 2-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Maybe the St Louis Rams football team can come out on the field waving hammers next week.

I would not be a bit surprised. It's basically become a thug fest.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Might not have been rwce related you know?

Just thugs klling someone in a robbery gone wrong?

Either way those animals should die behind bars.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
looks like a TV? is that a joke?

i thought you were the condensation expert. youve never seen a window in the morning?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Man I love my old jacked up 4X4 diesel.... Just saying....

Especially the built in smoke screen.

Its my city truck. I drive a tiny car out here in the country.

edit on 2-12-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

It had to be a race crime they targeted only whites.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
the right of the poeple to keep and bear arms, shall save you from death via hammer.

So will the gas pedal.

Exactly. He really should have never left his vehicle.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
RIP Zemir Begic.

Chances are I won't see this on the 5 o'clock news tonight. Had Zemir run one of these wild animals over, then yes, another hate crime story where a white supremacist attacked and killed some unarmed black teens.

Pretty sad state of affairs. All over a lawless animal that put himself in harm's way and got exactly what he asked for.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

This had nothing to do with Ferguson. It was 20 miles away from that town. The only reason Ferguson was mentioned is for ratings I'm sure. Oh and it had nothing to do with race according to the article. But since Ferguson was brought up I feel Michael Brown got what he deserved.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

This had nothing to do with Ferguson. It was 20 miles away from that town. The only reason Ferguson was mentioned is for ratings I'm sure. Oh and it had nothing to do with race according to the article. But since Ferguson was brought up I feel Michael Brown got what he deserved.

What does distance have to do with anything? Don't you know they rioted in LA and New York over Ferguson? That span of distance pretty much covers every square inch in between.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Incidents like this are exactly why people carry weapons in this country. Can you imagine the trauma that man must have went through being beat to death with a hammer. I think all of you Liberals who are trying to hide this crime for what it is deserve to take a hammer to the teeth just like he did. I have yet to see the same kind of sympathy and concern for this victim. The man immigrated here from Bosnia to make a life for himself and was killed by racist thugs.

I don't know if this has been posted, but this attack was not random at all, right before Zemir Begic was attacked another Bosnian was attacked by the same group, he only managed to get away:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
the right of the poeple to keep and bear arms, shall save you from death via hammer.

So will the gas pedal.

Exactly. He really should have never left his vehicle.

And those kids, all minors, should not have been out after curfew. They should never have attacked his vehicle with hammers, they also should not have hit him in the face or mouth with them. They also shouldn't have attacked another Bosnian an hour earlier.

Want to talk about who was at fault here? Begic was out with his wife in a place he was lawfully allowed to be while committing no crime and was attacked by ruthless racist bigots. I hope they get the death penalty or the Klan gets to them in prison in the same way they took this innocent life.

EDIT: You liberals like to play the numbers game and use statistics: The population of St. Louis is half black and less than half white, if this was truly a 'random attack' like you are all claiming, there would have been at least one black victim that night that was attacked with the same M.O. (Hammers). There wasn't. This shows that these people (Begic, his wife and that Bosnian that was attacked earlier) was specifically targeted for one reason or another, thus making this a hate crime.
edit on 2-12-2014 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ban hammers!

This hammer violence needs to END.

There should be a 200 tax stamp on purchasing one.

And EVERYONE should have to go through a federal background check to buy one.

THIS MUST STOP!.
edit on 2-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

And those kids, all minors, should not have been out after curfew. They should never have attacked his vehicle with hammers, they also should not have hit him in the face or mouth with them. They also shouldn't have attacked another Bosnian an hour earlier.

Yes, I agree. But criminals are criminals.

Want to talk about who was at fault here?

Criminals are at fault here. But self protection isn't about fault. Its about using the tools at your disposal. His vehicle provided him protection and a means to escape. He chose, instead, to confront multiple armed attackers. Not very smart.

You liberals like to play the numbers game and use statistics:

I am not a liberal. I'm a conservative libertarian. I teach armed and disarmed self defense. Among other things, combat is my business.

The population of St. Louis is half black and less than half white, if this was truly a 'random attack' like you are all claiming

I'm not claiming anything.

All I'm saying is that there are lessons to be learned from this mans mistakes that ultimately got him killed.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

Oh yes, he should have nuked those 3 kids, that would have made the world a better place.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Because you implied that this happened because of the Ferguson riots. Here I will quote what you said:

That Ferguson is just such a lovely place.
This is what peaceful rioting breeds, it brings out the best in the community wouldn't everyone agree?
Between the smouldering ashes of burned out businesses and police presence everywhere, teenage thugs with hammers can still play in the streets.

I was just trying to point out the fact that this isn't a result of the Ferguson riots.

What does distance have to do with anything? Don't you know they rioted in LA and New York over Ferguson? That span of distance pretty much covers every square inch in between.

So based on your assumptions all crime in the United States is a result of the Ferguson incident right now?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: xuenchen
Will there be a Grand Jury indictment?

They will probably go to a juvenile hall until they are 18, then they can go back on the streets and thug it up for free cigarillos in the Ferguson shops.

Maybe the St Louis Rams football team can come out on the field waving hammers next week.

Did you read your own source?

On Monday evening, Robert Mitchell, 17, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death, KMOV-TV reported. Mitchell turned himself in late Sunday after 15- and 16-year-old suspects were taken into custody. Despite the proximity to the racially-charged Ferguson incident, which has generated national headlines, police insist there is no parallel.

Three of the four attackers are in custody, the oldest one is already being charged as an adult and I suspect the rest will be as well. Why is your assumption that justice will not be done? Because the American criminal justice system is known for going easy on black males? I'm sure that the book will be thrown at these three and the fourth assailant when he's apprehended — as it should be.

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with your own race pimping aside from inciting more racial animus? Don't be part of the problem.
edit on 2014-12-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

More likely they will be tried as adults and spend most of their lives in jail see that's the difference Black commit crimes they goto JAIL! even O.J eventually did, but kill an unarmed black teen or adult male no age discrimination needed especially if you are in law enforcement,you get to walk all that's needed is a few of your fellow officers to inflict minor bruises on you while the prosecutor throws the case,why??

Hmmm....let's see...black teenage thug robs a store, then attacks a cop, cop shoots him, resulting in his death. Had he not been out committing crimes, he'd likely still be jaywalking the earth, safe and sound. Now tell us again how that compares to a group of black and hispanic teens converging on an unarmed white man and beating him to death with hammers for no reason other than...what? They felt like it? You think maybe some other white people came by and inflicted some "minor" hammer blows on him too, for good measure, so these degenerates would be sure to do time for murder? They what...accidentally beat the man to death? Didn't know their own strength? Were just kidding? No.

They deliberately ended a man's life by beating him to death with HAMMERS. There is absolutely ZERO justification for that. They should lose the privilege of roaming freely after doing such a horrible thing to another human being. And the color of their skin has NO bearing on that. And by making that an issue, folks like you are perpetuating the endless cycle of hatred that is rampant in this society. Would be nice to see people actually do something to fix the problem instead of whining about it and making a contest out of it. You know...deny ignorance and all.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: xuenchen
Will there be a Grand Jury indictment?

They will probably go to a juvenile hall until they are 18, then they can go back on the streets and thug it up for free cigarillos in the Ferguson shops.

Did you read your own source?

On Monday evening, Robert Mitchell, 17, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death, KMOV-TV reported. Mitchell turned himself in late Sunday after 15- and 16-year-old suspects were taken into custody. Despite the proximity to the racially-charged Ferguson incident, which has generated national headlines, police insist there is no parallel.

Three of the four attackers are in custody, the oldest one is already being charged as an adult and I suspect the rest will be as well. Why is your assumption that justice will not be done? Because the American criminal justice system is known for going easy on black males? I'm sure that the book will be thrown at these three and the fourth assailant when he's apprehended — as it should be.

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with your own race pimping aside from inciting more racial animus? Don't be part of the problem.

One out of 4 charged as an adult with one not even in custody, not much justice happening so far.
Time will tell, in the meantime pressure is being put on by the media why this is not being investigated as a hate crime.

St. Louis’ Bosnian community sees hammer murder as hate crime

Insistence by St. Louis officials that the beating death of a Bosnian man was not a hate crime is being met with skepticism and anger, according to leaders of the city's 70,000-strong Bosnian community, and the victim's brother is calling on authorities to "investigate every possible motive."

Source

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join