It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yes all the above would be precursors to protest and the extreme riots that's not condoning or excusing anything I am sure black businesses owners in that community felt it just like everyone else.

Putting rioting in the same sentence with protest is an oxymoron. The implication that murder has anything to do with protest is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I believe racism in all its forms is moving towards the lower vibration of barbarism, while empathy is something that is of a higher vibration of love.

I opt for love and all it's form.

Sorry didn't think

edit on 2-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I believe racism in all its forms is moving towards the lower vibration of barbarism, while empathy is something that is of a higher vibration of love.

kilk mi^

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hot dog vendor robbed, attacked with hammer at Ferguson Home Depot

FERGUSON • A hot dog vendor at a Home Depot in Ferguson was robbed of his cellphone Wednesday and then struck in the head with a stolen hammer, police say....

Source

Black men hitting white men with hammers in Ferguson is getting to be an epidemic.
This is a separate incident with a photo.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Hot dog vendor robbed, attacked with hammer at Ferguson Home Depot

FERGUSON • A hot dog vendor at a Home Depot in Ferguson was robbed of his cellphone Wednesday and then struck in the head with a stolen hammer, police say....

Source

Black men hitting white men with hammers in Ferguson is getting to be an epidemic.
This is a separate incident with a photo.

Well.. F√¢# It.. sane folks please extricate yourselves from 100 square miles from the St. Louis area. as the rest of us nuke the disease of JACKA$$ERY and hating spreading outside of your borders..
Your disease is a threat to national security!
We're closing your borders!

NUKE EM !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is getting tiresome. If certain people weren't encouraging this behavior and were instead condemning it, this would have been snipped in the bud. I think sheriff Clark summed it up best.This mans a stud.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-12-2014 by fartsmeller46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
More out there now,

St. Louis Police Chief lied. Perps screamed “kill the white people” before murder

St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson (@ChiefSLMPD) claimed that when black teenagers attacked three white people with hammers, killing one, it was not motivated by “race of ethnicity.”

A witnesses says the perps were screaming “kill the white people” and “f$%ck the white” people right before the attack.

Dotson is on video telling protesters “there was no evidence to indicate the victim was chosen because he was Bosnian.” This was an insulting and disingenuous statement. The killers would not have cared if he was Bosnia, German, or Irish, only that he was white.

Later in the evening the St. Louis Post-Dispatch quoted the chief as denying that the murder was motivated by “race or ethnicity.”

So there was specific evidence that the hammer attacks were racially motivated and Dotson simply lied about it.

SOURCE

Looks like there will be witnesses coming forth with evidence this murder was a hate crime.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

More out there now,

St. Louis Police Chief lied. Perps screamed “kill the white people” before murder

St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson (@ChiefSLMPD) claimed that when black teenagers attacked three white people with hammers, killing one, it was not motivated by “race of ethnicity.”

A witnesses says the perps were screaming “kill the white people” and “f$%ck the white” people right before the attack.

Dotson is on video telling protesters “there was no evidence to indicate the victim was chosen because he was Bosnian.” This was an insulting and disingenuous statement. The killers would not have cared if he was Bosnia, German, or Irish, only that he was white.

Later in the evening the St. Louis Post-Dispatch quoted the chief as denying that the murder was motivated by “race or ethnicity.”

So there was specific evidence that the hammer attacks were racially motivated and Dotson simply lied about it.

SOURCE

Looks like there will be witnesses coming forth with evidence this murder was a hate crime.

Hook! Line! And Sinker!
Kudos for digging this up!

Ahh damn.. didn't look at source as Phage pointed out.
The video looks like a video of a TV ..
But is the article for real?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
What is "a witnesses"

You believe what a website called topconservativenews says? Why?
At this point, how are you any different from those who said Brown was shot in the back?

edit on 12/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
As I stated on page 1.How the heck could the police positively state they were sure this was not a hate motivated act.I smelled a rat because of that statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
What is "a witnesses?"

You believe what a website called topconservative news says? Why?

It is being reported, take it up with them.
If you notice they have a link to their entire reporting with updates as they get information.

newest is,

Update: There were three white victims total. A second person with Begic escaped unharmed. A third white victim was attacked with hammers, but fought the attackers off. He only had cuts on his neck and arms.

Source
The two people who escaped with their lives will have to testify at some point as witnesses.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If you notice they have a link to their entire reporting with updates as they get information.

Vetted information? Or tweets?

You are exactly the same as those who started claiming Brown was shot in the back.

Just keep repeating stuff. Who cares if it means anything. Just feed it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Vetted information? Or tweets?

You are exactly the same as those who started claiming Brown was shot in the back.

Just keep repeating stuff. Who cares if it means anything.

I am not claiming anything, anyone with a free moment can use google with the two terms,,,Ferguson and hammer.
Get real.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I am not claiming anything,

Sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I am not claiming anything,

Sure.

Ok Phage, you have censored me.

I will stop posting.

Are you happy now?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What is "a witnesses?"

You believe what a website called topconservative news says? Why?

It is being reported, take it up with them.

newest is,

Update: There were three white victims total. A second person with Begic escaped unharmed. A third white victim was attacked with hammers, but fought the attackers off. He only had cuts on his neck and arms.

Source
The two people who escaped with their lives will have to testify at some point as witnesses.

Well the news reel is showing legit news network feeds..
Someone needs to obtain more video from that channel 4 feed.. it was showing clips..
I'm on a tablet so I'm out. But I'll look to see the local news outlet.
Good find.
Hope to prove it legit.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hope to prove it legit.

Why? You like hate?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Are you happy now?

I would prefer common sense would lead you to "censor" yourself. But if it had to be me, so be it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yep its there..
SLTtoday.com
KMOV.com

Also running these stories..
So the Toprepulican is a iffy bias source perhaps..
But they did get it from legit news outlets

But there's a catch..
SLT does not mention it being a racial hate crime as of yet..
Nor does KMOV 4

Hmm.. if its there... it will come to fruition ..

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

Hope to prove it legit.

Why? You like hate?

I never said I like hate.. you did.
The way I said "Hope to prove it Legit" ( in reference to tinfoil being able to find the article ).. I did say. So it come off that way I won't lie

Good point.. but wrong..
I don't. But if such article exist. It should be brought to light..
And we can rest in the matter.
It would surely clear up why young men are running around with hammers and attacking.
It's because it seems they are in hatred of whites..
It's so far only whites being attacked..

Go find an article from the last week in the area showing such an attack was made on a fellow African American..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join