It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
I see. The people that did it are not jackasses. They are just not responsible for their actions.

edit on 12/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think it probably was a hate crime. Seeing as they had hammers..... Who carries around hammers?? (unless they meant guns) which I doubt.

Yes that's how I feel too..
But I don't have the balks to say it..
Or I'll be labeled Racist when I'm not.

Nahh it's not racist it's all a matter of opinion. But if they had prior beef with this guy, and he did something that deserves a hammer to the head than so be it. But again, that's just opinion alot of people don't agree with my stance on violence, I'm an eye for an eye, you snitch you lay in a ditch type of person.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Sixpack Racist Hammer Wielding Teen Thug Jackasses ...

This would almost suffice as a description. That's exactly what they are, except I would take the word "teen" out because it's an attempt to downplay the actions due to age and/or ignorance. We would not see a group of whites being called "teens", if they murdered a black person in cold blood like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I think it probably was a hate crime. Seeing as they had hammers..... Who carries around hammers?? (unless they meant guns) which I doubt.

Yes that's how I feel too..
But I don't have the balks to say it..
Or I'll be labeled Racist when I'm not.

Nahh it's not racist it's all a matter of opinion. But if they had prior beef with this guy, and he did something that deserves a hammer to the head than so be it. But again, that's just opinion alot of people don't agree with my stance on violence, I'm an eye for an eye, you snitch you lay in a ditch type of person.

Cripes! That's right. Thanks for reiterating the prior beef ( incident between the two ).
But even if the guy threw an egg at them..
Does he deserve to have his car smashed up..
Yes. I would do that.
But not beaten to death..

Snitch N Ditch...
Sounds like old Vegas..
edit on 2-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I see. The people that did it are not jackasses. They are just not responsible for their actions.

No the people burning and looting were jackasses the people protesting where not, however those negative elements many never had surfaced if city government didn't bungled the case to begin with.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Bungled what case?
(now that you've diverted the topic)

I assume you're talking about the Wilson case. I assume you've read the transcript. I assume the fine young men involved in the beating death did as well.

Or maybe they were just killers with an "excuse." Not sure what that excuse would be though.

Good boys driven over the edge?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

If he had run one of them over there would be more rioting. I mean, I'm sure they were only using those hammers to fix the poor mans car for him!. . . .

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Sixpack Racist Hammer Wielding Teen Thug Jackasses ...

This would almost suffice as a description. That's exactly what they are, except I would take the word "teen" out because it's an attempt to downplay the actions due to age and/or ignorance. We would not see a group of whites being called "teens", if they murdered a black person in cold blood like this.

Sixpack Racist Hammer Wielding Hormonal Enraged Thug Jackasses ...

Took out teen...

Story: a close friends son was north of here in Newcastle PA. It was 2am. He was leaving work. He was driving down a back road when he saw a group of young black men in the road. He slowed down to not hurt anyone. He was met with more black guys than he could count on his fingers..
They dragged him out of the car and beat him into a coma and left on the road for dead..
They didn't steal the car or his wallet.. there was no prior incident with the group..

The police chief spoke with his mother. The chief had ask her to not mention the case because this was the 15th( FIFTEENTH) such case.. exact scenario. This was five years ago.. Before Ferguson. Case still not solved.

A month later.. a local senior citizen was sucker punched buy a group of young blacks, left on the ground as young blacks fled the market..
This was a couple years ago.. case not solved. Video was captured
I never hurt or said mean things about anyone!
Why should I have to watch my back because of my European ethnicity?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Bungled what case?

I assume you're talking about the Wilson case. I assume you've read the transcript.

First not having that Prosecutor in play as far back in Aug many already said they weren't trusting of him
www.cbsnews.com...
klik^here.
Things leading up to the grand Jury
The police actions wearing arm bands saying they were Officer Wilson,they may have wanted to support their fellow officer but without rubbing it into the community's face that an unarmed kid is deserving of death even if he was an asshole and like I said things were not good between them to begin with.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

First not having that Prosecutor in play as far back in Aug many already said they weren't trusting of him
You know the prosecutor is elected by the citizens of the county, right?

unarmed kid is deserving of death even if he was

No one deserves death. Unless they make themselves a threat to others.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Wow, yeah that's crappy... I have a feeling stories like that will become the norm more and more if things are not put into check.. It's a very sad state of affairs.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You know the prosecutor is elected by the citizens of the county, right?

unarmed kid is deserving of death even if he was

No one deserves death. Unless they make themselves a threat to others.

Yes but then we are gonna get into some crazy political issues as to voter turn out and who got the power and who does not,that could/should be another thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Bungled what case?

I assume you're talking about the Wilson case. I assume you've read the transcript.

www.cbsnews.com...
klik^here.
The police actions wearing arm bands saying they were Officer Wilson,they may have wanted to support their fellow officer but without rubbing it into the community's face that an unarmed kid is deserving of death even if he was an asshole and like I said things were not good between them to begin with.

But officer Wilson and Michael brown had no prior encounters?
They didn't know each other?
Michael Brown's ( again ) DNA was inside the drivers door and seat.
Before you go there.. officer Wilson would not intentionally grab an assailant and place him in the front drivers seat..
Michael brown fought officer Wilson to this point and went for Wilson's gun..
Thus resulting in officer Wilson fighting for the gun then getting a chance to get the gun..... and rightfully shooting Micheal Brown in self defence...

So until we find out that young men killing a lone man with hammers is shown as a result of the MB protest/riots..
And deemed a hate crime...

That's it..
Oh yes..
Jackasses....I do not dispute that..

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Yes but then we are gonna get into some crazy political issues as to voter turn out and who got the power and who does not,that could/should be another thread.

I guess you have a better solution. Vandalism and looting? Murder? Maybe you want to stop making excuses for jackasses.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Wow, yeah that's crappy... I have a feeling stories like that will become the norm more and more if things are not put into check.. It's a very sad state of affairs.

Sadly this has been the norm around here.. the media reports it. But doesn't make it a big deal.
There are areas here you simply don't go to after hours..
No matter your color.
A big truck with tinted windows help.. also being African American helps to..
But even then someone is either shot or killed..

I live happily on a hill away from the inner city

I hope you're wrong..
But it will likely get a whole lot worse before it gets better. The old thing goes.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I guess you have a better solution. Vandalism and looting? Murder? Maybe you want to stop making excuses for jackasses.

Again who is making excuses,understanding why a thing happened is not the same saying it should have happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Excuses means blaming one's actions on something else.

so why was Ferguson different, because they had alot of prior issues with the police and the local officials known for corruption.

but this is what the apparent or real miscarriage of justice can lead to... madness!

however those negative elements many never had surfaced if city government didn't bungled the case to begin with.

www.cbsnews.com...
klik^here.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I believe racism in all its forms is moving towards the lower vibration of barbarism, while empathy is something that is of a higher vibration of love.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Excuses means blaming one's actions on something else.

so why was Ferguson different, because they had alot of prior issues with the police and the local officials known for corruption.

but this is what the apparent or real miscarriage of justice can lead to... madness!

however those negative elements many never had surfaced if city government didn't bungled the case to begin with.

www.cbsnews.com...
klik^here.

Yes all the above would be precursors to protest and the extreme, riots that's not condoning or excusing anything I am sure black businesses owners in that community felt it just like everyone else.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
What makes you think lower vibrations are barbaric while higher vibrations are not?

Sounds sort of vibrationist to me. High frequency sounds hurt my ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join