It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream that New York was nuked.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I had a dream 2 nights ago that there was a nuclear bomb detonated in manhattan. I don't think this will actually happen, but just in case, i want to know if anyone else has had the same dream, if so, let me know how i can get as far away from the blast zone as possible (I live in boston)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

You would be okay in boston. Nukes arn't that big. It wouldn't Reach you.

Nuke map

If you want to be sure for yourself, Use this app to calculate the bast radius. Pretty much any payload that would even make it to manhatten wouldn't be to much. But even if they dropped 1000 kilo tons of nuclear carnage on manhatten you would still be safe.
edit on 1-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, seeing you brought it up...

Mine recently wasn't like that but it was more like there weren't any governments anymore during some kind of aftermath. I remember thinking it's time to start figuring out how to navigate this 'new' world now as I climbed out of the rubble. That was a couple of nights ago I think.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Oh hey lookey here, a cannuck.

Im in Squampton. lol.

I think i would be safe in my small town from a nuke hitting Vancouver if one ever did.

However if they dropped enough payload it might just sink vancouver island.

At least that's my theory lol. Hope that never happens. The tidal wave that would follow... It would be like noah and the flood only isolated to one geographic area.
edit on 1-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That would certainly suck for me.

What happened after the bomb went off?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All I ever seem to dream about is crap, running with jello legs, disjointed memories of past homes and people from my past and a bunch of jarbled up junk that never seems to make sense. Dreaming of New York getting nuked would be a nice change up.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I've had a few very realistic dreams lately involving nuclear explosions.

It's especially strange because a nuke attack is the last thing I expect to happen and I never really think about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
I had a dream 2 nights ago that there was a nuclear bomb detonated in manhattan. I don't think this will actually happen, but just in case, i want to know if anyone else has had the same dream, if so, let me know how i can get as far away from the blast zone as possible (I live in boston)

Too bad LA wasn't in your dream too... JKing

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ive seen it as well massive devastation- a flash- dunno where dunno when but it will be factual in my lifetime unfortunately so prepare yourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I could probably believe that. I've known my whole life that something was coming, too. And now I can feel that whatever it is, it is soon. Don't know when. But I know that it will happen and when it does, the word devastation wont even begin to describe it
edit on 2-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Then what happened did the dream end?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have had many dreams of the world being destroyed in many different ways. It is my opinion that the soul moves from world to world as we sleep, and during this time we may glimpse other worlds. Consider this world fortunate to not have to suffer such a plight in this lifetime.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Relax...we've been irradiated by Fukushima since 2013. We're screwed. Maybe a quick death by a Nuke weapon will be less painful

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have no doubt that someday it will happen. The world is too crowded for everyone to have enough of their own space to do their own thing. And there are too many extremists and power grubbers. I have no doubt someday a lot of the big cities will get hit someday because all this has to come to a breaking point.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Dude! Fantastic Link!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

let me know how i can get as far away from the blast zone as possible (I live in boston)

Car, bus, train, airplane, submarine,

Any form of transport will move you from one place to another, you could even walk from one destination to another.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The only nuclear dreams I remember is one in particular (there were few others but just too obscure at this point) and this happened in Phoenix. I was on the outskirts of the valley with some family members and we were devastated seeing 5 different nuclear explosions within the valley. The plumes had varying colors, deep reds, pinks, purples, some blue. I seem to remember it beginning near sunset, at least that's what the sky looked like. I woke up shortly after.

For the heck of it, here's another apocalyptic dream I haven't really shared.

This one was more recent, a few months ago though most of it is still fuzzy. I remember hearing people screaming so I walked outside of the building I was in. Immediately, my attention is drawn to the sky. There was a vast expanse of it that looked like it had been torn open, only way I can explain it. Within the tear there were horrifically enormous beings with many bright colors and shining faces. The scene was one of utter cataclysm.

Apart from the torn expanse, swirling "portals" were opening above certain buildings, I remember a large cathedral in particular. Above it, out from the portal came another, very... sinister looking cathedral though it emerged as a dark thin stream at first and began to take shape in place over the original. This same thing was happening to many other buildings and was just so eerie. I definitely thought the end was near, haha.

Anyway, didn't intend to get so far off topic but yes, I've had a nuclear dream but in Phoenix :/
edit on 2-12-2014 by Artanis667 because: minor formatting fixes

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A few months ago I had a dream where there was a nuclear bomb going off over my apartment building.
Shortly after my boss got fired and so did the assistant,
work blew up so to speak.

It might not be as litteral as you are thinking with the dream, however, I also have had dreams in the past of nuclear explosions around the US, and thank god they have not happened....yet...
Am sure some day it will happen, just hopefully not in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm surprised something like this has not already happened. If not in the US then somewhere. I almost wonder if aliens/UFOs have intervened to stop any nuclear detonations. Remember when they deactivatex nuke missles in their silos on military bases? Maybe they did it right at the moment some nukes were about to be launched. I guess they could easily detect and deactivate any other types of nukes like suitcase nukes or shipping container nukes too. I would kinda like it if the aliens are the type of people who would do such a thing as prevent a nuclear detonation in a populated area. I guess they didn't get here in time for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
But ever since then, there have been no nukes used on humans... I would like to think this is due to the innate goodness inside all humans and military powers showing intelligence and restraint, but on this issue, aliens almost makes more sense!

Of course, the aliens still allowed testing to go on so the public would not suspect anything had changed... There was no danger since the aliens had the power to halt any detonation it did not agree with.
edit on 12/2/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Henry Gruver has been telling people of his numerous dreams concerning this very scenario since the 80's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join