It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, Ferguson was just now used as an excuse to add more cameras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nah, we don't need more cameras.

We need less police officers.

Cops should be like fireman. Fireman don't patrol the streets looking for fires and stopping people from going about their lives in the name of stopping fires before they start. If there is a fire then you call them and they come deal with it.

Cops should stay at the station and be ready for any phone call asking for assistance, then they go try to help.

Unless they are called they should not intervene. People would have to start taking care of their own business.

People to pathetic to deal with their own problems would have to learn to suck it up and deal with life.

I have absolutely no problem with dealing with any issues that arrive on my doorstep without law enforcements help.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No worries. To sum it up I said how Ferguson is an orchestrated by the government to crack down on people & was wondering if there were laws being passed to take away Rights & Freedoms. If there are going to be more camera now, that is one of possibly...who knows how many, small agendas.

This also will get people to demand action be done and not realize how enslaving that/those action(s) will be.

Didn't they say the best way to con someone is to convince them that they are the one's in control and convince them they are the ones who decided the action?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Like I've said before, the ultimate goal is implanting every individual with microchips. It's difficult to garner support for such endeavors, without a catalyst. Although most people willingly carry a cellphone with them everywhere they go, not everyone does and are still able to participate in society without one. That is known as a flaw, in need of correction.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So let me see if i get this right....

Cops are the devil, they need cameras to help keep them accountable.

Cops will get cameras which just adds to the surveillance police state..

Pretty much. Some people don't know WTH they want, other than to make noise & feel important. Even if that means doing a 180 and bitching about actually getting what they initially bitched and moaned about needing in the first place.

People that pull that route have little credibility, since they uphold the damned if you do, damned if you don't mantra on others no matter what is done (even if it's exactly what they wanted!)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
Cops should stay at the station and be ready for any phone call asking for assistance, then they go try to help.

Yah , every pathetic and cowardly criminal agrees with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join