It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this and tell me what you think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So this girl is stabbed and killed in my home town by her boyfriend and the friends and family decided to ask the town to set off Chinese lanterns on our river front at one of our town parks.
Turns out the girl had several friends pass away recently that were all close. One from leukemia, one an accident and not sure about the other. So they decide to contact the other families and friends from the other three deceased to set lanterns off in honor and rememberance of all four of them. This is a pic of about 200 pics taken over the water at set off time. Not saying its spirits, but DANG....
Flash blur? I saw many of the pics from same camera and dont see this but in one other one and its a single one of these not the 4.
Trippy eh?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: earthart

Triptastic indeed. Looks like the reflections of chinese floating lanterns or something. What's that blue blur?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

you get a s&f because it looks exactly like every other ectoplasm picture. Someone will come and say smoke though.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Very intriguing title op well it is crazy but i have to say you can see the same features asif copied up left or down right if you get me...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, I don't know anything about ectoplasm but I do know that that looks nothing like smoke.

Could there have been a light on the water that created that blue wavy thing?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Pretty much pitch black out on the water there. There was a large gazebo lit up that was behind the camera. That pic is looking out onto water and the lanterns were approximately 100 yards away. I'm not claiming ghost just thought it was odd.The people that took pics don't have the general knowledge to doctor images, i do know that,as i employee the camera takers fiance. a reply to: rukia

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
blue blur is what im talking about.
a reply to: rukia

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The "blue blur" appears to have four points of light in it, and the lanterns were set off for four deceased people. That makes me say hhhmmm....

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
The "blue blur" appears to have four points of light in it, and the lanterns were set off for four deceased people. That makes me say hhhmmm....

2 points its doubled look close

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Pic of the singular form.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Doesn't look that way to me. The poimts of light are in different positions on each of the blue blurs.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, it's the opposite auric color of the colors that make up the lantern--making me think it has something to do with the camera and is just a reflection of the lanterns. Since it's 'coming out of' that one lantern in that picture that you just posted. Something perhaps to do with projected light? I'm not sure thought--I'm not too well-versed in the intricacies of photography, unfortunately so I don't know if what I just said holds any salt.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthart
Pic of the singular form.

Ahhh i see...

top topics

join