It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam created by the Vatican (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Rtardx

Jesus cannot be taken out of this mess since he IS Adonai, Lord. The same Lord as Yahweh.

It's a Babeled mess for sure.

Jesus said it is written, "Lord why have you forsaken me"
I garee with your second sentence.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bushwa...............just another greedy priest taking candy FROM A FLOCK OF IGNORANT BABIES.....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

But when i do hear stuff that is patently wrong and opens with purest sophistry, i tend to dislike it. He opens with an entirely false use of the term Islam as if it is a single entity.

Seen it all before, then he states his slanted "admiration" for some Students he had (my word, and they happened to be Muslims) while and damns them with faint praise when his contempt and smugness is plain to see.

Seriously, you may as well have just posted a Chick Tract.

a reply to: smurfy

Indeed , and well said. I don't hold you responsible in any way, but once that Scooby-Do thing popped into my head, i just had to use it

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Get off your computer and get outside....go to a library and ck some history and dates out...

Those non electrical things on shelfs are called BOOKs....read a couple.

Wow....you're living in the un-real world of YouTube...that's a shame...

Trolling perhaps are we??

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

silence

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rtardx
1 1/2 hour documentary that exposes the connection between Catholicism and Islam.

www.youtube.com...

Sigh....

If anything islam, christianity, catholisism and buddhism all originated from the old ways of the brahmans in old India.
What happened is exactly what happens everytime ANYTHING is delivered via word of mouth rather than text; it gets destilled and versionized.

Which pretty much makes all religious wars pretty #ing dumb.

All that "my teacher is more true than your teacher" BS except, they both had the same teacher, he was just wearing two different capes.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Really? Youre new to posting I see with us ATS'rs (MEMBERS)...a couple more years and youll learn this is not the place to BE SILENT...far from it.

Guess you just have nothing to say. But...if thats what you want...

PS There is aa ATS Ts & Cs rule about one-line-one word responses here. It denotes lack of meaningful contribution to a thread I believe.

ie: Ts and Cs-"Terms" and "Conditions"

Peace MS

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You know, for all of the conspiracies I have seen here about how "THEY" are or have taken over the World, I have to say if it's true..."THEY" are doing an utterly laughable job of running or controlling ANYTHING, lol...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rtardx
a reply to: skalla

brotha, just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean it's wrong.

Conversely, just because you like what you hear, does not make it correct.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I stuck it out for as long as I could (five minutes in case anyone's curious) but then I had to bail out lest I facepalm myself to death. What I saw was total derp. Generalisations, leaps in logic, shoddy facts... pretty bad.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I'm sorry, I stuck it out for as long as I could (five minutes in case anyone's curious) but then I had to bail out lest I facepalm myself to death. What I saw was total derp. Generalisations, leaps in logic, shoddy facts... pretty bad.

Actually, some of the points in the video came right out of Jack Chick tracts. With respect, it really sounds like typical fundamentalist silliness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join