It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam created by the Vatican (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
1 1/2 hour documentary that exposes the connection between Catholicism and Islam.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-12-2014 by Rtardx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rtardx

Lol, you got a star and a flag and the vid does not even work. Priceless

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rtardx
1 1/2 hour documentary that exposes the connection between Catholicism and Islam.

edit on 1-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I was about to say thanks and then saw the opening five minutes.

Holy generalizations! Like zoikes, Scooby! Run for it!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

brotha, just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What a crock. The monstrance is the half moon etc etc ??
Whoever made that has NO CLUE about Catholicism or Islam.
Obviously I didn't watch the whole thing ...
I'd get tired of holding my nose that long.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Dude, its on YouTube, the most reliable, factual and educational source for, well, everything!

Between YouTube, Twitter and Facebook the generally apathetic and ignorant masses would be left completely uninformed.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Care to give us your take on this video (as per the T&C) and maybe a summary of its key points for people who don't watch videos? Threads that drop videos in them and tell us to watch them are annoying. I can just go on Youtube and find them myself. I come to ATS for discussion. Give us your thoughts on it.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you seriously believe that Islam was created in any way, shape, or form, by the Vatican, I strongly suggest getting off of YouTube for awhile, and picking up a history book.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why certainly my brotha, I personally believe this video is either irrefutable proof that Islam is a satanic catholic contraption or that irrefutable proof that whoever made this a complete delusional idiot. I only posted this here, because i'm deeply in conflict between Christianity and Islam to point of insanity. I've seen all these conspiracies against Islam, but they all turn out to be completely baseless.

But it also seems like all these agendas are geared towards bringing people away from jesus/christianity. It seems like jesus is the only the only way, but the existence of islam simply doesn't make any damn sense! why are the freemasons screwing with them and the christians?

The vid starts by elaborating on the claim that mohammads girlfirends aunt or something was a catholic preist and evntually works upon that into the prescense of the crescent moon on the islamic flag and other stuff. now watch, with an open mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Allah corresponds to Bel, or Baal".....

That's gotta be the biggest load of horse manure I've ever heard...

& I listen to Prime Ministers Questions...

Ten minutes was enough for tonight...
I'll get back to it tomorrow to hear some more "revelations"...

Jesus wept.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Watch the video to at least 12:30. What he is describing is Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother), the same as Egyptian Mother Father and all the rest. What they fail to lead themselves to is the conclusion that it is ALL the same.

Aleph in Hebrew is our E, as in Aleph Tav as ET. EL (Bull) is Elohim, or Elyon, which is what Jesus cried from the cross (Eli, Eli). The Trinity was in Rome, Israel and Egypt. No distinction. They are ALL the same Father, Mother Son.

E is Aleph, making Elion Alion, or Allah. The same symbolism for Elohim is Father Mother in one. The Son is Yahweh, or the Lord. There is no distinction between Lucifer and Lord. Jesus claims to be the bright and morning star, which is Lucifer. They are the same. What ever an Elohim is, they are in all cultures under different names. Rome happens to know the key to the entire thing, but hides it from humanity.

As I have said, Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie

It's only a matter of time before we all know the truth. Either this one thing is God or it is utter deception.

Great video. I watch this guy on my ROKU often.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
At 17 minutes, he states that all of these religions had revelation from a cave, but not Christianity. I would remind him that the book of Revelation came from a cave from an Angel. I am committed to watching this whole thing. It's very interesting and connects directly to what I have been working on this week.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Great, lookin forward to yo input.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I only repaired the link because it was easy to do, I don't expect any thanks. The content is for people to make up their own minds. As A background I was brought up as a Catholic, I'm not particularly the 'best' Catholic in the 'Hood' but I would be 100% the given ethics of Jesus Christ against nothing else as far as I know them, that's all that matters to me. The Bible is not about Jesus, he is just used as a principle and that the Bible is a political excercise written in some confusion but with political bent within that confusion. For me the video here, and it's implication kind of, and as a human being there is no such thing as a holy war and all war is fraudulent and about extermination of innocents...it's always been that way.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Being Catholic, there are no women priests, even back then. That is the first clue that whoever made the video has no clue what they are talking about. I am not a practicing Catholic at this time, but went to Catholic schools and was active in the church for close to 30 years. Just sayin....

edit on 1/12/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

At 43minutes , he is perfectly describing the methods of Yahweh and Israel by comparing the Ottoman Empire killing Christians. War is war. We were taught by Yahweh to do this. He made the Snake they are describing by symbols. Nothing has changed. Jesus cannot be taken out of this mess since he IS Adonai, Lord. The same Lord as Yahweh. I have shown in my threads that they are one it the same. IN the video, he says there has been a religious war since Christ died. NO! There has been religious war since Yahweh created the Snake and met Abraham. Abraham started the religion war shortly after meeting Yahweh. From there, nothing but bloodshed.

It's a Babeled mess for sure.

edit on 1-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
At 44:15, he perfectly describes this:

1 Corinthians 15

25 Christ must rule until God has put every enemy under his control. 26 The last enemy he will destroy is death. 27 Clearly, God has put everything under Christ’s authority. When God says that everything has been put under Christ’s authority, this clearly excludes God, since God has put everything under Christ’s authority. 28 But when God puts everything under Christ’s authority, the Son will put himself under God’s authority, since God had put everything under the Son’s authority. Then God will be in control of everything.

Seriously, listen to what he says, then read the verses. It's the game plan of God and Christ (Bright and Morning Star). Abraham had two nations--Israel and Arabs. What this guy is describing is what Yahweh created in Abraham. For what purpose? Ruling mankind through war and bloodshed.

Coup d'etat of Mankind - Conspiracy of all Conspiracy

It seems the questions I asked in the above thread need to be examined further. This is a really interesting video. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
At the 49 minute mark, he stops short of the last conclusion. What is left after you connect Christianity, Islam, Masonry and the Jesuits together as one conspiracy?

You get the answer to these questions: Coup d'etat of Mankind

Either Yahweh repented or he is very much still Yahweh. We can only know if he brings more war in these end days. If you make war, you are not a peacemaker. If you bring war, you are not loving your enemies. Like Revelation states, "the nations ARE deceived." No other conclusion. We have no reason to doubt that Yahweh created Satan.

Genesis 1

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

The Bible told us all along. What is his purpose for Satan? You are watching it in the video. Either this, or Jesus is not Yahweh.

Either way, a Babeled mess for sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Watch minute 55-56, then consider this.

Adam to Abraham is 2000 years (2 days) - Age of the Father

Issac to Jesus is 2000 years (2 days) - Age of the Son

Mary to Today is 2000 years (2 days) - Age of the Mother

He says that their coming Queen from Heaven is Mary.

Again, it cannot be disconnected from the Bible. It's all THE conspiracy interconnected.

Even James Bond knows: She's Coming Up and the Black Veiled Brides Celebrate in the Image / Mirror of Venus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join