It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw the full effect of Illegal Immigration in Los Angeles. We're in trouble.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

By the way this thread......haven't seen so much race bait in once place in a long time.

Illegals are not a race!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Sorry you had to see so many Hispanics in one day. Must have been very traumatizing for you.

That was rude and ignorant. He isn't racist!

What is he? What would you call his tantrum - er rant? I honestly believe that the OP believes his speech isn't racisist - I do. I don't think he, or you, understand what racism is.

I don't know you and can only surmise from your writings what you think and believe.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I'm curious, indulge me - what hospital were you born in?

I wasn't born in LA but have lived mos of my life here and you see a wholely different city than I do and I've lived in San Pedro, Westwood, Inglewood, Sylmar, Westchester, worked in downtown, El Segundo, the west side, chatwworth and other places and the most white LA I've seen is Westchester near LAX were my Black neighbor's home (single family homes) was fire-bombed in the 80s and I did get weird looks at the local grocery with my brown (third generation US citizen) fiance - but it was only a few square miles.

So I'm curious where, in LA you were born and raised.

Born in Hawthorne, raised in LAX Westchester, went to Westchester High, lived in Inglewood, Culver City, Venice, Sawtelle, Hollywood, San Pedro, El Segundo, most of the West Side...live near Glendale now

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sorry you had to see so many Hispanics in one day. Must have been very traumatizing for you.

What is he? What would you call his tantrum - er rant? I honestly believe that the OP believes his speech isn't racisist - I do. I don't think he, or you, understand what racism is.

I don't know you and can only surmise from your writings what you think and believe.

YEAH YEAH YEAH "Racism" Because I believe in a border policy and expect for my nation not to be encroached upon to the point that I have a TRIAGE NURSE not understanding me in a time where I could have died...literally.

Yep, racist.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Also, who am I 'racist' against?

The Illegal Asians, Hispanics, Armenians, Russians??? That I've spoken about too?

I guess I'm just racist against EVERYBODY huh? I hate the entire world!

edit on 2-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: rubbertramp
a reply to: Night Star

sad to say, that's how it works. not to long ago i could walk onto any job site and run heavy equipment for minimum 20 bucks an hour, even up to 30+.
now i'm offered 9 or so, i gave up even trying, i've had employers literally say things like, 'but that' s what we pay the migrants/illegals.'
now one needs to go to alaska or north dakota for those kinds of wages.

I've known Illegal Immigrants that work for GOVERNMENT here. Have cubicles and their own phone extensions and everything. No E-Verify means they could even be in the Governors office potentially. I've known Illegals in the film industry that make da.mn good money and they keep getting hired because they know the job so well and they're good at it. But in fact, they STOLE an American job to get there. Many of the assistants and production help are making Union wages on sets and working loads of hours and overtime.

You really don't know what you are talking about. Not one government employee is un-documented, they may not be citizens but they are documented and paying taxes.

Any Union film will not have any undocumented either. And I doubt that independants would shy away from the undocumented as well - I'll ask around - as 'the industry' is one of the last bastions of Unions in the country - and Unions don't mess with that stuff and most working independantly are going doing so until they can get their Union Card.

Incorrect. I live in California. I live in Los Angeles and I am born and raised here. There are people that sell IDs by the thousands all over Downtown Los Angeles. They catch the people fresh over the border and they have entire shops which have underground ID makers in back rooms.

You want anything, you can get it, it's known.

There is also no E-Verify...up to GOVERNMENT level. California is a State where E-Verify is banned through ALL phases of security checks. Private, City, County, State. There are no checks, there is no real audit of it.

You have no idea of what you're talking about. I have literally KNOWN Illegal Immigrants which have worked in a Governmental capacity. At lower levels, clerks and administrative, but they exist.

You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Then why do I have to verify every social security number every time I hire a new person. Yes the companies I work for have illegal 'day laborers' paid in cash at more then minimum wage.

For someone that isn't a citizen you have to get a work authorization from the Department of Homeland whatever, now a days. True - I've never had any state or federal agency come in and check the paperwork reatained (hmmm - budget cuts and job losses perhaps) but I do have to verify the social matches with name and number in the system.

But - you know better then me cause you've KNOWN illiegal immigrants. How is that - do you talk to them - I thought you couldn't speak spanish - maybe they, like some un-documented, do understand you and just choose to "no savay nada" you. Or - you are just assuming something about someone you don't like.

I don't know - your experience is very real for you and seen through a very 'close' lens.

Sorry you don't like LA. I do. I like all her people - even those I disagree with.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Selling land is a pretty 'white' concept. Natives thought it was pretty silly.

They Natives didn't sell land, they fought and killed other tribes over land and hunting grounds.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The Illegal Asians, Hispanics, Armenians, Russians??? That I've spoken about too?

Hey that was somebody else - I didn't call you a thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And by the way, you don't know JACK about the LAX area or Westchester.
It was the one area where blacks and whites actually had common ground. My High School was 83% black. Many of the Black kids had green eyes and wavy hair...because their parents were Black/White couples.

Westchester/Fox Hills/Culver/Playa Del Rey... is KNOWN to be the Black/White meeting place.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You said my speech is 'racist'. I called you out on it. You have no evidence that I am.

Period

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

You think a census is going to do a good job at counting illegal Mexicans LMAO!!!! That is the most Hilarious thing I have heard all week. I was in Cali, Irvine and L.A. back in 92 and I hardly seen many Mexicans till I went to San Diego. There were more Japanese in LA at that time.

I can only imagine how bad it is right now. The only way to get them to leave is to cut off the money and benefits they get and close the dam border!!! No guns will be required, when the economy tanked a ton of buses were filing out of Florida back to Mehico.

You make a good point - Orange Country may be the last WhiteLand bastion in California. Let's look it up:

Here from 2013 from the census bureau:

quickfacts.census.gov...

First number is Orange County; second is CA as a whole:

Maybe Orange County is whiteland:

White alone, percent, 2013 (a) 74.1% 73.5%

Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a) 2.1% 6.6%

American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2013 (a) 1.1% 1.7%

Asian alone, percent, 2013 (a) 19.2% 14.1%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2013 (a) 0.4% 0.5%

Two or More Races, percent, 2013 3.2% 3.7%

Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 (b) 34.2% 38.4%

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 42.6% 39.0%

But then 'the numbers' are rigged by the 'un-documented' takeover conspiracy master.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Orange Co. My birthplace white land ?

You have never been there have you ?

Honestly, this is the real world we are talking about.

I would bet you have never even been there.

Now, you're just trolling.

ADD: The stats you are using are laughable. Whites have been the minority since the 70's.

edit on 2-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I know if I went to a hospital here in my own Country and everyone was speaking Spanish, I would be extremely upset. You're talking lives at stake here. This is the United States of America where 'official' or not, English is the language of this land. English is the language our immigrants always learned and spoke when they came here to live and did so with respect.

What if you or a loved one was in dire need of medical attention and every second counted. Are you going to sit their with the patience of an Angel and say oh well I guess we're not going to help for a while? I don't think so. To me this is unacceptable. It is an outrage. I can't tell you how many times I had a family member, Mother, Father, Husband who needed immediate medical attention or they would have died. I would have sued that hospital in a heart beat if they would have died because some incompetent fool didn't speak the damned language of the Country THEY decided to move to! If you can't understand why this is upsetting, I don't know what to tell you. These people do NOT belong in a hospital in America if they can't speak and understand the language of the land.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

YEAH YEAH YEAH "Racism" Because I believe in a border policy and expect for my nation not to be encroached upon to the point that I have a TRIAGE NURSE not understanding me in a time where I could have died...literally.

Yep, racist.

Exactly and this cannot be stressed enough! I am shocked at how some people can't understand this. I'll bet you any money if it was their own life or their Wife or child or another loved one they would have a completely different point of view. And if they didn't, then something is terribly wrong!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

People on this site have called me racist and other colorful words before. I have to chuckle when they do because guess what? I married a Portuguese man. You know, the ones with the nice year round sun tans.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

All those add up to more than 100%

Yes, very accurate.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was laughing while reading those stats.

"We have to let everyone in so we can see who's really here"

Nancy Pelosi

(Any day now)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol...as long as you don't call us Brazilians...we're good with the Olive skin.

ETA: I have to inject. We are afterall...Europeans too...

edit on 2-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: xuenchen

I was laughing while reading those stats.

"We have to let everyone in so we can see who's really here"

Nancy Pelosi

(Any day now)

It's hard to pay attention to stats. I just look at what's happening around me and all over the US. We all know there are millions and millions of illegals here. It's no big secret or anything. And they just keep coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Orange Co. My birthplace white land ?

You have never been there have you ?

Honestly, this is the real world we are talking about.

I would bet you have never even been there.

Now, you're just trolling.

ADD: The stats you are using are laughable. Whites have been the minority since the 70's.

Naw - I've been to Orange County. Not a lot and mostly just passing through but I was engaging in hyperboly - please pardon by sensationalizing.

So the statistics from the US Census Bureau are laughable? Do you truly believe your limited daily experience quantifies reality?

The, as you call it, 'real world', consists of a lot more then the content of what YOU have percevied and experienced.

edit on 2-12-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join