It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM says loud booms heard between NY and England caused by Aurora Aircraft using Pulse Detonation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The SR-71 flew at Mach 3, and was able to cover huge areas because of it, as well as being able to fly over high threat areas and not be intercepted.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

What was the fireworks display for? Was there some British holiday last week end?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Um mainstream the old faithful?..ok?

I posted this in the other thread and here it is again..

*Extreme adjustment of the Mid Atlantic Ridge*

poleshift.ning.com...

Interesting that there have been 3 seperate incidents today of whales getting washed ashore in the UK! looks like it may well be methane poisoning,related to this adjustment in the M.A.R.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailypost.co.uk...

www.bbc.com...

We have also had the METHANE explosion in the Urals lately also caused by plate movements! although again mainstream didn't acknowledge this?..oh yeah there is a cover up of Planet X.

I wonder what it will take for the dumb populace to take note? perhaps e.g. the channel tunnel collapsing? this will happen in time,but we should have enough warnings before things like this happen (saying that, there have already been plenty of warnings)

Again today there have been loud booms in the US..to suggest otherwise is dis-informing, without analyzing the evidence!

columbiadailyherald.com...

Planes my foot! this should be put in the hoax bin.
edit on 2-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I wonder if these news papers read what they print 'aurora spy plane with pulse detonation' lol god sounds like it's came out the mouth of a 5 year old

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Um mainstream the old faithful?..ok?

I posted this in the other thread and here it is again..

*Extreme adjustment of the Mid Atlantic Ridge*

poleshift.ning.com...

Interesting that there have been 3 seperate incidents today of whales getting washed ashore in the UK! looks like it may well be methane poisoning,related to this adjustment in the M.A.R.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailypost.co.uk...

www.bbc.com...

We have also had the METHANE explosion in the Urals lately also caused by plate movements! although again mainstream didn't acknowledge this?..oh yeah there is a cover up of Planet X.

I wonder what it will take for the dumb populace to take note? perhaps e.g. the channel tunnel collapsing? this will happen in time,but we should have enough warnings before things like this happen (saying that, there have already been plenty of warnings)

Again today there have been loud booms in the US..to suggest otherwise is dis-informing, without analyzing the evidence!

columbiadailyherald.com...

Planes my foot! this should be put in the hoax bin.

You do realize the links you're posting refer to the 22nd and 27th of november, long before the crackling noises were heard, do you? And that the "booming" noises you claim were heard today, were in fact heard on the weekend as stated in the article you linked to, aye?

Did you even take the care to read the articles you posted links to?

Make us a favor, stick to the other forums and, please, refrain from posting in the aircraft projects section. Even if we're talking about flying things, we try to keep our feet on the ground, and don't go around talking about things without documenting ourselves before.

Heck, i say the "booming" noises were because someone died in the Hunger Games!
For how much is worth the planet x, y, z hypothesis, that would still be a more probable one...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CiTrus90

The fact they were heard days apart is irrelevent..i assume you know this?? as we have another resident know all with a lack of people skills!

These adjustments are still ongoing as we speak and will continue to do so for some time until the moment of pole shift!

Do yourself a favor and get off this site, you don't know what you are talking about and just jump on the gullible mainstream stance,highlighting that you have no critical thinking skills.

Take your smarmy comments and...the fact i have been attacked again for highlighting the truth is nothing new to Me,this site is ridden with people who long for others to do the thinking for them,fair weathers who seek majority approval and indeed others playing for the enemy i.e. anti truthers,although props goes out to the small contingent who do great work!

So go ahead fill up a whole thread on speculations rather than analyse the evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The fact that his phenomenon affected so very few people and the bigger fact that MSM is devoting time to it leads me to think that the "story" is planted and a TS project is about to be revealed.
This is disclosure in one way or another,
My 2c

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and stop any and all attempts to derail the discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad
a reply to: Thill

Or, you know, you could just not fly it over one of the most populated areas of Europe.

Why not ? Lets be honest, nobody really cares about what is flying overhead, with the exception of a few individuals who have no credibility and the military of said country. Hypothetically speaking, If you want to test something in operational capabilities you use it as it should be used, after it gets out of the "middle of nowhere ultra secret" testing phase
Also if You are a smart ops planner, you could theoretically use coincidences, like lets say a fireworks display in order to muffle your own test ..

But of course this being just pure speculation with no proof whatsoever, makes it only one of many theories. Coincidental timing of fireworks and boom few hours later on the east coast of the states being also a likely explanation.
edit on 2/12/14 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Interesting that you should say that, in his NBC report last night, Brian Williams said this is the kind of thing they'll tell us about in 5 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: FearYourMind

A Spy Plane?

Why would you need a Spy Plane travelling at that speed?

None predictability?

Extreme speed is very stealthy by all accounts.
A very fast, (therefore very stealthy) platform that is quick to task and can arrive at any time, from any direction is simply more effective in modern day scenarios where the enemy isn't all nicely arranged behind a giant iron curtain.

"Spying" now encompasses a multitude of electronic sins above and beyond taking photos.... photos might be the last thing you need to "drive by" for in the modern day.

edit on 2-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the SR-71?

Read up on that and you'll understand why that type of platform has, and needs, only one weapon:

Speed.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You just love spamming that nonsense poleshift.org website as an explanation for everything, don't you?

Isn't that the same website that you posted in this thread, you know the one about a supposed planet that can be seen with cell phone cameras, but NOT telescopes? The same site claiming that the earth's magnetosphere is being "crushed by an impending planet X", while also ignoring the well-know physics of cosmic rays/solar flares and their effects on ionosphere / magnetosphere?

IMO, I think your link should be thrown in the hoax bin.

Planet X, my foot.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is there a distinction in noise when something is leaving and entering the Earths Atmosphere? Is it possible that it could have been something leaving or entering the Atmosphere at High Speed? Instead of a High Speed Spy Plane.

It sounds like a Meteor(s) Breaking up to me. The Video of the 2013 Russian Meteor Breaking up sounds like the noise in the Videos!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

I kind of thought the same thing. What if it were both? Rather than thinking of plane in the conventional sense of atmospheric flight, maybe we're looking at something that's capable of suborbital altitudes. And what was heard wasn't it's engines, but it's profile breaking through the atmosphere. Just my 2c though...regardless, I hope I get to lay my eyes on it some day!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: abe froman

Because 99% of people will go "oh, that explains it." And promptly forget about it, never trying to look deeper.

That's sounds about right .
For some unknown reason, someone in power gave the nod to say" it's Aurora."
Which again, is odd because even we, who follow this sort of thing,
would have said SR-75 or something more relevant. So why the nod to a plane so old,
Radio Shack was still doing well when it was made ? Why say anything ?
Unexplained booms happen as much as Kim Kardashian tweets her butt.
hmm... maybe that's what it was

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I often wonder if this sound isn't the US response to whatever that mysterious thing was russians launched into space that's been getting all this attention the last few weeks. As if to say "that's nice Russia look at this."

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Well, if it was indeed that plane... what are they doing and why?

We have had Russian planes flying close by over the last year, i wonder anything to do with them?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I often wonder if this sound isn't the US response to whatever that mysterious thing was russians launched into space that's been getting all this attention the last few weeks. As if to say "that's nice Russia look at this."

Now you're onto something !
I totally agree and will add
I think You Tube is used by China Russia and the U.S. to prove
that they all have Big Black Triangle LRSB's floating about.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Good question! It makes me wonder too: whether it's some sort of testing of a black type plane, or an actual mission?

That is, of course, if it wasn't fireworks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join